Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Default "Jesus is Magic"

Anyone like Sarah Silverman? If so, you've got to see this if you haven't already.

She's about the least politically correct, most patently offensive standup comedienne in a long time. Nothing, and nobody is off limits -- in fact, nothing and nobody is even CLOSE to off limits.

I watched it last night and found myself laughing half the time because I just couldn't believe that she had just said some of the things she did.

But in the end, it's very Sarah Silverman the entire way through. One of the better standup DVDs I've watched in a long time.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Balletto

Havent seen it but I love her... would love to see her host an award show and watch the celebs squirm!
Old 01-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balletto
Havent seen it but I love her... would love to see her host an award show and watch the celebs squirm!
it is such a classic. if you're a fan of hers, this one is everything you'd expect -- and even then a bit cruder than you'd expect! even i was shocked at how many "jokes" she made about 9/11. But then again, that's exactly why I love her because she will literally say ANYTHING if she thinks it's funny.