Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani View Post
And I'm sure you are just the one to do it grandma.

You keep talking about forked tongues and dillydallies and I'm the one with the potty mouth...
Because your mind is in the gutter, don't think mine is in it with you.

And, now we have comments about age. Figures! What are you - two?!~

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” Cecil Beaton
Old 04-25-2010, 08:06 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by herkhorse View Post
I must have missed the obscenity.
me too. darn.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
me too. f*ck.
ftfy
Old 04-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Doreen View Post
Because your mind is in the gutter, don't think mine is in it with you.

And, now we have comments about age. Figures! What are you - two?!~
I realize that it is derby time and you are all jacked up. It happens every year. At the same time, if you are going to be in the idiot club, I am going to have a little fun with you.

I have no idea how old you are. My guess, by what you type, is that you are at least 65. I wasnt making fun of your age, just pointing out the obvious-that you are probably old enough to be my grandma.
Now, if what I hear is true, you will probably type an email to admin bitching about how you are being harassed. I know for a fact that you have done it before on other sites.

Anything that I have typed is subject to interpretation. If you feel what I typed is raunchy, perhaps you are the one with the raunchy mind. And if that is the case, more power to you. The image of you being raunchy may be a little distasteful to some but I am happy for you.

Cheers!
Old 04-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Randwyck

You're missing much more than that . Poor, poor babies. Dont worey - the gubamint will take kare of youze.

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” Cecil Beaton
Old 04-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
You're missing much more than that . Poor, poor babies. Dont worey - the gubamint will take kare of youze.
Amidst all the confusion...a lightbulb goes off.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Randwyck

[quote=dalakhani;639723]I realize that it is derby time and you are all jacked up. It happens every year. At the same time, if you are going to be in the idiot club, I am going to have a little fun with you.

I have no idea how old you are. My guess, by what you type, is that you are at least 65. I wasnt making fun of your age, just pointing out the obvious-that you are probably old enough to be my grandma.
Now, if what I hear is true, you will probably type an email to admin bitching about how you are being harassed. I know for a fact that you have done it before on other sites.

Anything that I have typed is subject to interpretation. If you feel what I typed is raunchy, perhaps you are the one with the raunchy mind. And if that is the case, more power to you. The image of you being raunchy may be a little distasteful to some but I am happy for you.

Cheers![/QUOTE

Oh, please - spare me the pontification on your professed innocence.

And, you mean I can "type an e-mail to admin and bitch about being harassed."? Hmmmm - I think I would only consider doing that if someone was an implied physical threat. You, my dear, are no threat whatsoever - even if you wish you could be.

Maybe, you'll mature with age... maybe.

Old 04-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Del Mar

[quote=Princess Doreen;639728]
Quote:
I realize that it is derby time and you are all jacked up. It happens every year. At the same time, if you are going to be in the idiot club, I am going to have a little fun with you.

Cheers![/QUOTE

Oh, please - spare me the pontification on your professed innocence.

And, you mean I can "type an e-mail to admin and bitch about being harassed."? Hmmmm - I think I would only consider doing that if someone was an implied physical threat. You, my dear, are no threat whatsoever - even if you wish you could be.

Maybe, you'll mature with age... maybe.
And maybe derby week will be over and you will go back to your trailer and your forked tongued dillydallies.

As far as typing to admin, you are lying through your dentures and you know it. No need to add "liar" to the list of adjectives...my dear.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Flemington

I personally know a couple dozen people who just threw up reading this thread.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Randwyck

[quote=dalakhani;639731]
Quote:

And maybe derby week will be over and you will go back to your trailer and your forked tongued dillydallies.

As far as typing to admin, you are lying through your dentures and you know it. No need to add "liar" to the list of adjectives...my dear.
Nope! Ol' grandma with her dentures doesn't get to swill moonshine in her "trailer" until June 15th.

HAH! You should live as good on your vacation if you can afford to spend time out of your basement apt.

As to my being a "liar", I am sure everyone is all ears, so just tell what you know instead of alluding to it. I'm not afraid of the truth.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:01 PM
Del Mar

[quote=Princess Doreen;639737]
Quote:

Nope! Ol' grandma with her dentures doesn't get to swill moonshine in her "trailer" until June 15th.

HAH! You should live as good on your vacation if you can afford to spend time out of your basement apt.

As to my being a "liar", I am sure everyone is all ears, so just tell what you know instead of alluding to it. I'm not afraid of the truth.
You know exactly what you did with a certain poster that use to call you "the dog lady". Ring a bell? Maybe you forgot.

Basement apt? Should I be ashamed if I were in a basement apartment? Should I add hypocrite?
Old 04-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
I guess we know who Nascar's date will be to the next klan meeting. Don't worry- no one will know who you are underneath that sheet.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Randwyck

[quote=dalakhani;639739]
Quote:

You know exactly what you did with a certain poster that use to call you "the dog lady". Ring a bell? Maybe you forgot.

Basement apt? Should I be ashamed if I were in a basement apartment? Should I add hypocrite?
Or course, I remember. Want to get more specific than that? Be careful that what you report is the truth - not what you think or heard is the truth. Mind you, said person to whom you refer sends me PM's every once in a while asking how I am and wishing me well.

Basement apts. are just fine. Anyplace someone can hang a hat is home. Just throwing it back at you when you make disparaging remarks about my vacationing in a trailer.

Doesn't feel good - does it?

Old 04-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
I guess we know who Nascar's date will be to the next klan meeting. Don't worry- no one will know who you are underneath that sheet.
Your desperation and frustration is showing. Not sure what's wrong with you, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

Take a pill, eat some fiber, get some sleep - do something to alleviate whatever ails you. The Dems in DC will be a long time in sending help.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Your desperation and frustration is showing. Not sure what's wrong with you, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

Take a pill, eat some fiber, get some sleep - do something to alleviate whatever ails you. The Dems in DC will be a long time in sending help.
I dont take pills, you do. Valium right? Nothing wrong with that. And as far as fiber goes...I realize at your age that those simple pleasures are that much more important. I bet when I'm your age, going number 2 will be a much more exciting event than it is now.

You live in a trailer in the sticks. You raise dogs and you don't like black folks. You take valium and you have an interesting vibrator. Most importantly, you appreciate a good BM. Cool. Thats great. I still can't wait for derby week to be over.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by herkhorse View Post
I personally know a couple dozen people who just threw up reading this thread.

and it's not getting any better.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Del Mar

[quote=Princess Doreen;639745]
Quote:

Or course, I remember. Want to get more specific than that? Be careful that what you report is the truth - not what you think or heard is the truth. Mind you, said person to whom you refer sends me PM's every once in a while asking how I am and wishing me well.

Basement apts. are just fine. Anyplace someone can hang a hat is home. Just throwing it back at you when you make disparaging remarks about my vacationing in a trailer.

Doesn't feel good - does it?
What you think about me or anything else is immaterial. This is all just fun for me. You see, you have no idea of anything about me. I have revealed nothing other than I like to toy with the challenged. I guess that in a sense reveals a certain sadistic side but nobody is perfect.

I didnt say anything disparaging about your trailer or even about your mustang for that matter although its obviously a huge source of pride for you.

As for your communications, dog lady, there are a few on this site that know what you did. Keep trying.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
and it's not getting any better.
I think it's just hitting its best stride in the last half hour.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
I dont take pills, you do. Valium right? Nothing wrong with that. And as far as fiber goes...I realize at your age that those simple pleasures are that much more important. I bet when I'm your age, going number 2 will be a much more exciting event than it is now.

You live in a trailer in the sticks. You raise dogs and you don't like black folks. You take valium and you have an interesting vibrator. Most importantly, you appreciate a good BM. Cool. Thats great. I still can't wait for derby week to be over.
The frustration grows. Pretty soon guards from the psych ward will be dropping a net over you.

You're one sick pup, dillydally.

Will leave you for the evening. Try and get some rest - the thorazine they'll give you will be most relaxing.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Randwyck

[quote=dalakhani;639754]
Quote:

What you think about me or anything else is immaterial. This is all just fun for me. You see, you have no idea of anything about me. I have revealed nothing other than I like to toy with the challenged. I guess that in a sense reveals a certain sadistic side but nobody is perfect.

I didnt say anything disparaging about your trailer or even about your mustang for that matter although its obviously a huge source of pride for you.

As for your communications, dog lady, there are a few on this site that know what you did. Keep trying.
Oh, blow it out your gall bladder, you poser - or click your heels together three times and maybe you'll blow off to OZ - where you belong.

I did nothing to no one, and anyone who says I did is a bold face liar - including you, blow hard.

Now - good night!