Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-30-2006, 04:42 PM
eurobounce

Default Cajungator or GenuineRisk or other females

Please help me here. Read the article below and focus on the bold. The question is below the article.

Cameron is due to deliver a boy in November, Stan Cameron told the Ventura County Star for Wednesday's editions.

Brynn Cameron

Cameron, a 20-year-old junior guard, and Leinart dated while he attended USC. He graduated in December and was drafted by the Cardinals in April.

Asked Wednesday about Cameron, Leinart said, "I'm not going to comment."

In the past, he has declined comment on other personal information.

Cameron and Leinart reportedly broke up last year but still talk frequently, according to Stan Cameron, who spoke to the newspaper from out of state.

"Brynn does not want to get married," he said. "She wants to finish school and let Matt do his thing and then figure it out."

Cameron said his daughter, who graduated from Newbury Park High in Ventura County, doesn't want to comment until after the baby is born.

"It might not be the best timing in the world, but we are obviously very happy to have a new baby in the family," Stan Cameron said. "Brynn just found out about a month ago and told the team on Monday."

USC announced Tuesday that Cameron would sit out this season for undisclosed personal reasons.

She averaged 9.8 points as a freshman starter for USC but appeared in only 13 games last season after undergoing a second surgery on her hip.

"Once the baby is born, she wants to get back to playing basketball again and finish school," Stan Cameron said. "I know Brynn will make a great mom. Things will be fine. It will be fun."

How can she be due in Nov and only find out in July that she is pregnant. How could she have not known she was expecting. I mean she was 5 months pregnant before she found out. Call me stupid, but how is this possible?

Oh, congrats to the new parents to be and I hope everything goes well.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Dee Tee Stables

i love when folks have a kid and act like it's just another thing they acquired. call me old fashioned, but....

and yeah, it's possible to be far along and not know. not all women are 'regular', and with her being an athlete...low bmi, low body fat, can mess up a womans metabolism. and not all women get sick right off the bat, or at all. lucky them.

she probably finally started putting on weight and figured hmmmmm.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:52 PM
eurobounce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig188
i love when folks have a kid and act like it's just another thing they acquired. call me old fashioned, but....

and yeah, it's possible to be far along and not know. not all women are 'regular', and with her being an athlete...low bmi, low body fat, can mess up a womans metabolism. and not all women get sick right off the bat, or at all. lucky them.

Makes sense. Thanks very much.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Dee Tee Stables

you're welcome.

i knew fairly quickly with all of mine, but i worked with a girl, she went on vacation, came back with news she was pregnant--about six months along. of course you can't feel the baby move til they get a bit bigger--that was her first inkling something wasn't right! lol

now, we know some folks whose daughter claimed she never knew, til she went to the hospital in pain--labor pains! they 'bought' her story, far as i know. no one else did!

i think she and they are full of bull. that girl weighed about 95 pounds soaking wet, and then kinda ballooned....

um, yeah...she had NO clue. sure.

'pregnant?! how'd that happen?' lmao

serves 'em right, holier than thou folks kill me.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Keeneland

Quote:

Ditto. Most women athletes may miss periods on a regular basis due to the above mentioned.

I didn't get sick at all with mine... just had a strange vibe and turns out I was pregnant.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungator26
Ditto. Most women athletes may miss periods on a regular basis due to the above mentioned.

I didn't get sick at all with mine... just had a strange vibe and turns out I was pregnant.

I really think she was just depressed Leinart dumped her and got into the fried chicken and thought that was the reason for the weight gain.
That all you women might need to know
Old 08-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.fager
I really think she was just depressed Leinart dumped her and got into the fried chicken and thought that was the reason for the weight gain.
Oh dear lord...
Old 08-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.fager
I'm guessing that fried chicken wasn't the cause, Dr Fager.
Not that I'm an expert or anything.
I think google could have the answer.
"Fried chicken" only came up with recipes for food.
What other key words can you think of?
Old 08-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downthestretch55
I'm guessing that fried chicken wasn't the cause, Dr Fager.
Not that I'm an expert or anything.
I think google could have the answer.
"Fried chicken" only came up with recipes for food.
What other key words can you think of?
finger lickin' good???? heeeheeeheeee....
Old 08-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
OMG, Deb... LMAO!!!
Old 08-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Dee Tee Stables

i couldn't resist!!!!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:09 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
i couldn't resist!!!!
Yup, that's probably what she said to her coach as well.
I've never met a male that could either. Must have something to do with the water...or something(?).
My research continues.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Man, look at the good threads I miss while I'm in meetings... must win the lottery so I can spend all day on Derbytrail....

I agree with the others, though I've never been pregnant. If a woman isn't trying to get pregnant, depending on her body, she might not realize it for a while.

I had a friend, also 95 pounds soaking wet when she was a teenager, who got pregnant and was so terrified to tell her family she kept it a secret for the entire term-- a picture of her two days before she gave birth showed what looked like a small beer belly. No lie, she gave birth BY HERSELF, in her bedroom, and only afterwards called her twin sister in to see what had happened.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:27 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk
Man, look at the good threads I miss while I'm in meetings... must win the lottery so I can spend all day on Derbytrail....

I agree with the others, though I've never been pregnant. If a woman isn't trying to get pregnant, depending on her body, she might not realize it for a while.

I had a friend, also 95 pounds soaking wet when she was a teenager, who got pregnant and was so terrified to tell her family she kept it a secret for the entire term-- a picture of her two days before she gave birth showed what looked like a small beer belly. No lie, she gave birth BY HERSELF, in her bedroom, and only afterwards called her twin sister in to see what had happened.
Yikes!
She must have gone through a lot.
What did she name her baby?
I'd call him Michelob.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Dee Tee Stables

she called her cleopatra (queen of denial)....
Old 09-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
she called her cleopatra (queen of denial)....
You know, I can't even remember what the little boy was called-- this happened when she was 18, I think, so the kid must be a teenager by now. Last time I saw him he was about 3, and one beautiful little boy.

No kidding about his mom being in denial during the pregnancy, though, huh?