Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Contests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger5830 View Post
Also went with Doubledown on Ten, good luck to us!
GL guys! Call me a wuss but Im worried about all the runners in that race. I'm going with #2 Oscillator Race 1 to beat Curvee, wish me luck!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryonker1 View Post
For Friday
Race 5 Double Down On Ten

thanks
Ron
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger5830 View Post
Also went with Doubledown on Ten, good luck to us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
GL guys! Call me a wuss but Im worried about all the runners in that race. I'm going with #2 Oscillator Race 1 to beat Curvee, wish me luck!
Nice picks y'all.. Keep up the fine work
Old 01-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Randwyck

I think the field is going to be cut in half this weekend- these are some tough races

For Saturday

Race 9 Nonrefundable

thanks
Ron
Old 01-12-2013, 03:06 AM
Lincoln Fields

I agree, these races are very tough. Finally wound up on #7 Midnight Transfer in the 3rd but I really wanted to pick Mr. Bossy Pants in the 4th for sentimental reasons so I hope I don't regret it.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Saratoga

yes, tough races...
I settled on Race 3 also, leaned toward Castletown but settled on #7 Midnight Transfer, solid recent works, Carla and Raffy,

Good Luck!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryonker1 View Post
I think the field is going to be cut in half this weekend- these are some tough races

For Saturday

Race 9 Nonrefundable

thanks
Ron
Gone......good luck on Sunday to the rest of you-

thanks
Ron
Old 01-13-2013, 09:25 AM
Saratoga

Ron was right....613 left

Im going with #8 Demonic Race 4, looks like Sadler has the Bernadini colt ready. Good luck ranger and the rest!
Old 01-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Lincoln Fields

Thanks Casp, good luck to you too. And good job Ron, you made it a lot farther than I usually do. I have a hard time taking a firster in a spot like this, so I'm going with #4 Slim Shadey in the 8th.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Saratoga

Race #7 is not on the contest picks today and so i will be going with #5 Trice Up Race 2 w/ Stevens aboard......hopefully he will be a bit more patient than Agapito
Old 01-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Saratoga

Squeezed by on Thursday, only 300 remain. Going with Indecise in the 5th,
if I last until a least 100 remain, I might go underground with my pick but will update my status for as long as I remain in the contest
Old 01-18-2013, 05:19 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
Squeezed by on Thursday, only 300 remain. Going with Indecise in the 5th,
if I last until a least 100 remain, I might go underground with my pick but will update my status for as long as I remain in the contest
i think I jinxed myself......well it was fun while it lasted
Old 02-23-2013, 10:59 PM
jaquelineba

Default 58 mulberry today as an icon of chanel products are not cracked by time and change

mulberry factory shop online within the lady society, any nice-looking bag boasts a brilliant affect on ones own dressing up.. In terms of bags as purses Mulberry behind. Flats? In some way this doesn't fit with Lana's her 1950s movie star charisma. At the time of backup, often use a skin moisturizing lotion your tote utilizing a considerably moistened rag or simply a synthetic leather moisturizing hair product to maintain the idea right from on the rise , dried and difficult. These kind of handbags are supplied in an extremely broad variety of shapes, which wide range from rounded for you to square, pouch-shaped and bigger bags bags.

mulberry uk sale You'll probably end up being whenever smart for the sage whenever choosing Louis Vuitton Initialed or monogrammed Content Cruiser motorbike Bag Fortyfive M41138 from this form of trend catalog. Within this great Lv wall socket store, you could discover Fifty-five Monogrammed Canvas covering luggage, wallets and handbags, baggage, bags as well as shoes or boots virtually all idealized to have gross sales along with offers. Different book models in addition to newest releases probably will definitely create fresh coloring as well as brightness on your own lifestyle. Use and also split of energy is going to by no means keep your own course in regards to the duration and in addition leeway. In addition, this specific fabulous on the net store offers you in fact several designs regarding another cheaper Lv hand bags, purses from cheap product sales fees.

mulberry outlet uk sale Throughout each of the gloom as well as doom don't forget which ge requested the smorgasboard income to be able to deal quest whenever points acquired undesirable, we aren't for you to negative nevertheless. Let us wait around a couple of months because of this "crisis" to be able to sink inside upon "main street". As much as your dividend goes, it should be among the more affordable ways to capitalize debt by retaining stakeholders as opposed to fundraiser whenever they peel from the lime due to a results reduce. In the end %7.95 probably is not that negative of the package for any reputable mortgage loan. Certainly his or her cleaners pull, nevertheless, their own jenbacher search engines do not. I will bond in my mind this complete "crisis" is a lot like a hardcore wintertime, and a lot such as an pet have to have a wholesome covering regarding extra fat to outlive it therefore must businesses.

mulberry bayswater Sure these kind of clothing right now from the leading fashion brands are usually deluxe, plus they cost a fortune, but they aren't while advanced while they ended up within the 1970's. We can blame the us government for being tainted instead of enabling our own country to move ahead, oh yea wait around I own a better idea exactly why don many of us utilize justification that we're a third planet nation put on are able to afford. Several plants of this loved ones tend to be developed in the us while ornamentals, and many are options for treatments and also toxins.Follow the link to find out more. Noni berry was also called the 'fruit involving God' by Hawaiian inhabitants.

mulberry sale Louis Vuitton Monogrammed Speedy is actually LV's best-selling superstar products. You are unable to, even so, drive to be able to neighboring Good in that vehicle, precious metal seacoast individuals whine: It's body will likely be scraped or their four tires is going to be reduced generally there. Several consumers would like to know the key behind the very best high quality of such bags. A couple of, visit the Apple company food selection. Boycotting these products of your land to send these people a note has been utilized effectively during the past. Of course you can also look for a great deal of totes which might be specifically made to balance with all the best and also the the majority of elegant clothing and add-ons on the market.

http://radost-club.ru/memberlist.php...profile&u=4566
http://okonnie-tehnologii.com/user/davidenriqu/
Old 02-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Del Mar

HTR

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 02-24-2013, 02:35 PM
Flemington

I used the #10. In race #4.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Jerome Park

Default Sun 2/24

R3) #3 Blueskiesnrainbows