Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-24-2020, 08:50 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Tenderfoot came out of a super live race but didnít transfer that form to NY. Kept Waiting got nailed at wire at 9-1.
Meet totals
$40 wagered
$10.40 returned

Day 6
Best bet- Race 9- #5 Mihos
Longshot- Race 2- #8 Northern Haze
Northern Haze was never involved and Mihos is done.

Meet totals
$48 wagered
$10.40 returned

Day 7
Best bet- Race 2- #1 Kinky Sox
Longshot- Race 9- #4 Old Chestnut
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-25-2020, 06:55 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Northern Haze was never involved and Mihos is done.

Meet totals
$48 wagered
$10.40 returned

Day 7
Best bet- Race 2- #1 Kinky Sox
Longshot- Race 9- #4 Old Chestnut
Kinky Sox got the job done and has really improved for Edmund Davis. Old Cheatnut just up for 2nd after looking like heíd make a menacing run.

Meet totals
$56 wagered
$24.60 returned

Day 8
Best bet- Race 7- #6 Perjury Trap
Longshot- Race 9- #5 Steelersfanforlife
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-26-2020, 09:48 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Kinky Sox got the job done and has really improved for Edmund Davis. Old Cheatnut just up for 2nd after looking like heíd make a menacing run.

Meet totals
$56 wagered
$24.60 returned

Day 8
Best bet- Race 7- #6 Perjury Trap
Longshot- Race 9- #5 Steelersfanforlife
Perjury Trap was 4th in an oddly run race. Keep an eye on him next time. Steelersfanforlife gave me a brief thrill through the stretch but ended up 4th also. Sunday seems chalky to me, but weíll see.

Meet totals
$64 wagered
$24.60 returned

Day 9
Best bet- Race 1-#5 Silver Token
Longshot- Race 5- #3 American Gentleman
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-29-2020, 08:13 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Perjury Trap was 4th in an oddly run race. Keep an eye on him next time. Steelersfanforlife gave me a brief thrill through the stretch but ended up 4th also. Sunday seems chalky to me, but weíll see.

Meet totals
$64 wagered
$24.60 returned

Day 9
Best bet- Race 1-#5 Silver Token
Longshot- Race 5- #3 American Gentleman
Silver Token beat a nose, American Gentleman took money and looked like he needed one.

Meet totals
$72 wagered
$29.10 returned

Day 10
Best bet- Race 6-1/1A entry, I like either to win here
Longshot- Race 5-#5 Wish Upon
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-29-2020, 02:08 PM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Had I known Saez was going to have Wish Upon 4th begins a 51 second half I wouldnít have used her. What was the plan there?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-30-2020, 09:08 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Silver Token beat a nose, American Gentleman took money and looked like he needed one.

Meet totals
$72 wagered
$29.10 returned

Day 10
Best bet- Race 6-1/1A entry, I like either to win here
Longshot- Race 5-#5 Wish Upon
A tale of two rides. Saez (and everyone else in the race not named Joel Rosario) rode the 5th like they left their brain at home. David Cohen sent Topper T on a suicide mission and paid the price

Meet totals
$80 wagered
$29.10 returned

Day 11
Best bet- Race 8- #2 Blue Atlas
Longshot- Race 5- #1 Evaluator
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-30-2020, 09:40 PM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
A tale of two rides. Saez (and everyone else in the race not named Joel Rosario) rode the 5th like they left their brain at home. David Cohen sent Topper T on a suicide mission and paid the price

Meet totals
$80 wagered
$29.10 returned

Day 11
Best bet- Race 8- #2 Blue Atlas
Longshot- Race 5- #1 Evaluator
Evaluator a decent 3rd as only horse to make up any ground in the race, Blue Atlas ripped out 2nd behind a horse that figured to be a closer but somehow made the pace

Meet totals
$88 wagered
$35.80 returned

Day 12
Best bet- Race 7- #4 Blanket of Roses
Longshot- Race 5- #7 Little Red Button
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-01-2020, 06:21 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Evaluator a decent 3rd as only horse to make up any ground in the race, Blue Atlas ripped out 2nd behind a horse that figured to be a closer but somehow made the pace

Meet totals
$88 wagered
$35.80 returned

Day 12
Best bet- Race 7- #4 Blanket of Roses
Longshot- Race 5- #7 Little Red Button
Crinkle trash can

Meet totals
$96 wagered
$35.80 returned

Day 13
Best bet- Race #12- #7 Dalika
Longshot- Race 4- #6 Uncle Moonlight
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Crinkle trash can

Meet totals
$96 wagered
$35.80 returned

Day 13
Best bet- Race #12- #7 Dalika
Longshot- Race 4- #6 Uncle Moonlight
Uncle Moonlight an okay 3rd. Dalika was dreadful

Meet totals
$104 wagered
$35.80 returned

Day 14
Best bet- Race 8 #8 Harris Bay
Longshot- Race 5 #2 Ian Glass
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-02-2020, 04:06 PM
moses's Avatar
moses moses is offline
Oaklawn
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Uncle Moonlight an okay 3rd. Dalika was dreadful

Meet totals
$104 wagered
$35.80 returned

Day 14
Best bet- Race 8 #8 Harris Bay
Longshot- Race 5 #2 Ian Glass
Nice call on Ian Glass.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Uncle Moonlight an okay 3rd. Dalika was dreadful

Meet totals
$104 wagered
$35.80 returned

Day 14
Best bet- Race 8 #8 Harris Bay
Longshot- Race 5 #2 Ian Glass
Ian Glass wired them paying $12.60 and $5.90. Harris Bay ran well but ran into a buzz saw

Meet totals
$112 wagered
$54.30 returned

Day 15
Best bet- Race 6- #3 Playwright
Longshot- Race 8- #1 Winstonís Chance
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-05-2020, 02:54 PM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Did a virus hit the Linda Rice barn? Her horses havenít lifted a hoof all day
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-06-2020, 08:06 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Ian Glass wired them paying $12.60 and $5.90. Harris Bay ran well but ran into a buzz saw

Meet totals
$112 wagered
$54.30 returned

Day 15
Best bet- Race 6- #3 Playwright
Longshot- Race 8- #1 Winstonís Chance
Nice beat with Winstonís Chance.

Meet totals
$120 wagered
$61.70 returned

Day 16 One of the worst cards Iíve seen at Saratoga, tread lightly
Best bet- Race 8- #1 Fresco
Longshot- Race 4 #7 Mission Command
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-06-2020, 10:19 AM
moses's Avatar
moses moses is offline
Oaklawn
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Nice beat with Winstonís Chance.

Meet totals
$120 wagered
$61.70 returned

Day 16 One of the worst cards Iíve seen at Saratoga, tread lightly
Best bet- Race 8- #1 Fresco
Longshot- Race 4 #7 Mission Command
Yep. Probably not making any plays today but I'll keep an eye out because you might get some value on Fresco. People tend to overbet horses that have run against top Derby horses.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-06-2020, 11:11 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
Yep. Probably not making any plays today but I'll keep an eye out because you might get some value on Fresco. People tend to overbet horses that have run against top Derby horses.
Letís hope
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Nice beat with Winstonís Chance.

Meet totals
$120 wagered
$61.70 returned

Day 16 One of the worst cards Iíve seen at Saratoga, tread lightly
Best bet- Race 8- #1 Fresco
Longshot- Race 4 #7 Mission Command
Crinkle trash can

Meet totals
$128 wagered
$61.70 returned

Day 17
Best bet- Race 8 #5 Giacosa
Longshot- Race 6- #2 Factoire
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-08-2020, 09:12 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Crinkle trash can

Meet totals
$128 wagered
$61.70 returned

Day 17
Best bet- Race 8 #5 Giacosa
Longshot- Race 6- #2 Factoire
Giacosa won for fun paying $5.90 and $3.10.

Meet totals
$136 wagered
$70.70 returned

Day 18 Travers Day
Best bet- Race 3- #1 Violent Point
Longshot- Race 8- #6 Pulsate

To all my fans, have a FANTASTIC Travers Day. I love you all.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-08-2020, 09:27 AM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Giacosa won for fun paying $5.90 and $3.10.

Meet totals
$136 wagered
$70.70 returned

Day 18 Travers Day
Best bet- Race 3- #1 Violent Point
Longshot- Race 8- #6 Pulsate

To all my fans, have a FANTASTIC Travers Day. I love you all.
As a special bonus to all your fans can you please do all Travers day Graded races?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Hickory Hill Hoff's Avatar
Hickory Hill Hoff Hickory Hill Hoff is offline
Newmarket
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: the "Sand Flats"
Posts: 6,901
Default

This back and forth is highly entertaining
__________________
"Change can be good, but constant change shows no direction"

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-08-2020, 09:39 AM
Dahoss Dahoss is offline
Epsom
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory Hill Hoff View Post
This back and forth is highly entertaining
So is your Facebook page
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.