Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
I think they are the biggest fraud in the NFL. They have had a cupcake schedule this year and I think they are going to get exposed...badly...in the playoffs.
You continue to talk about a cupcake NFL schedule. You have been wrong about them, you said Chargers and Raiders were better you were wrong. Admit it and keep it moving. Instead you choose to continue to knock this team. I cant wait for them to beat the Jets, IT WILL BE EPIC. According to you the Jets should be 14 point favorite. KC is only going to get better the next few years. Your never going to be right on this one, they are really young look it up.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
So now it's because they're the home team. JUST BET ALL THE HOME TEAMS GUYZ!!!
They are undefeated at home and that Stadium was a huge homefield edge not to long ago. I think the Cheifs would be a prime play against the Jets and it has nothing to do with it being the Jets. Its a big play because the Jets will likely be chalk at game time and thats value IMO.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:45 PM
Santa Anita

I was wrong about the Chiefs all year. I kept thinking they'd collapse and they never did. It may be their schedule was weak, but man can they run and their ex-Pat qb was fine. I'm just not sure the Jest will destroy them as everyone else seems to be. That Charles guy is a superstar.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse View Post
Yeah, that 2nd Charger game when they played Brody Croyle was a definitive mark against the KC Chiefs...good one. They may be the worst of the AFc playoff teams....but do better than presenting the 2nd Charger game as evidence of that fact.
You're pretty funny. I presented a number of reasons. Weak schedule, weak division and they had the advantage of playing the NFC West this season, who will be sending wither a .500 or sub .500 team to the playoffs this season.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
You continue to talk about a cupcake NFL schedule. You have been wrong about them, you said Chargers and Raiders were better you were wrong. Admit it and keep it moving. Instead you choose to continue to knock this team. I cant wait for them to beat the Jets, IT WILL BE EPIC. According to you the Jets should be 14 point favorite. KC is only going to get better the next few years. Your never going to be right on this one, they are really young look it up.
Their schedule has been easy. There is no denying that. I never said the Jets should be 14 point favorites. That's you and your excessive lying taking over.

How about this, if the Chiefs and Jets play in the playoffs....Jets win you leave the board for 6 months. Chiefs win and I'll leave for 6 months. No coming back under another name and you really have to leave this time, unlike last time. You in?
Old 12-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Their schedule has been easy. There is no denying that. I never said the Jets should be 14 point favorites. That's you and your excessive lying taking over.

How about this, if the Chiefs and Jets play in the playoffs....Jets win you leave the board for 6 months. Chiefs win and I'll leave for 6 months. No coming back under another name and you really have to leave this time, unlike last time. You in?
let me quote that for you, he's got you on ignore.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
You're pretty funny. I presented a number of reasons. Weak schedule, weak division and they had the advantage of playing the NFC West this season, who will be sending wither a .500 or sub .500 team to the playoffs this season.
Yeah, you gave 1 reason period...the schedule and are still giving one...the schedule (which the division is just that...the schedule)...which is fine then you emphasized the Brodie Croyle game which I found extremely funny.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse View Post
Yeah, you gave 1 reason period...the schedule and are still giving one...the schedule (which the division is just that...the schedule)...which is fine then you emphasized the Brodie Croyle game which I found extremely funny.
Back to trolling I see, that's nice. I brought up the fact that their signature wins were against a couple of 8-7 teams. They beat San Diego, who came back to beat them 31-0 (a fact, I know how you love them) and Jacksonville, who got beat by the Rex Grossman led Redskins last week. Yes, Brody Croyle was the Chiefs QB in the game they lost 31-0, however it was still a loss.

It was a small part of my post. The larger part is who they have beaten and who has beaten them. If your vagina didn't still hurt, you would have picked up on that.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Back to trolling I see, that's nice. I brought up the fact that their signature wins were against a couple of 8-7 teams. They beat San Diego, who came back to beat them 31-0 (a fact, I know how you love them) and Jacksonville, who got beat by the Rex Grossman led Redskins last week. Yes, Brody Croyle was the Chiefs QB in the game they lost 31-0, however it was still a loss.

It was a small part of my post. The larger part is who they have beaten and who has beaten them. If your vagina didn't still hurt, you would have picked up on that.
Why do people on this board like to type vagina so much?? That is really weird. I agree with your point that the Chiefs didn't play many good teams though. That is a good fact actually.

A really good fact from that Jacksonville game is that Todd Baumann played qb for the Jags that game. Another good fact in your favor.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Your lines are off.
Philly would be minus 3 at home for that reasson.
Jets and KC would open around a pick and I think the Jets would be favored at game time.
Colts would open as small chalk at home, but BALTIMORE WOULD GET BET TO FAVORITE.
Saints would be 10 or higher.
Double figure road chalk in the playoffs? Hmmmmm...
Old 12-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Flemington

Quote:

Sure Im in. Be more specific please. No posting? Someone totally darts us for 6 months or we read but dont post?
Old 12-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Sure Im in. Be more specific please. No posting? Someone totally darts us for 6 months or we read but dont post?
Totally darted.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Totally darted.

Sure, 6 months it is. It's a bet. Good Luck.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Santa Anita

LIke I said, zero percent chance of Green Bay facing Philly first round!! (I'm so awesome it's stunning. How many of you really had the Joe Webb vikings putting a beat down on Philly though? I honestly didn't see that one coming.I have made a wise decision to never wager on football so I am well aware of my limitations at least. I'm pretty good at analyzing historical effectiveness of head coaches on bad teams though.)

Last edited by horseofcourse : 12-29-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Raiders swept the Chiefs this season. Chiefs might have won the division but I am confident I have been correct all along that the Raiders are a better team than the Chiefs.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Del Mar

The games are set although I haven't seen any lines posted. Based on the final matchups and what went on this weekend, these would be my lines:

NO -9 over Seattle

Indy -2.5 over jets

Balt -3.5 over kc

Philly - 3 over gb
Old 01-03-2011, 06:23 AM
Oriental Park

Lines I saw this morning in an article, source not listed:

Saints -10.5 45.5
Philly -2 46
Ravens -2 41.5
Indy -3 45
Old 01-03-2011, 06:56 AM
Flemington

I'd take the Ravens -2
Old 01-09-2011, 03:32 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Jets win you leave the board for 6 months. Chiefs win and I'll leave for 6 months. No coming back under another name and you really have to leave this time, unlike last time. You in?
Quote:
Sure, 6 months it is. It's a bet. Good Luck.
I know he is already suspended, but can this count when he is eligible to come back?
Old 01-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
For what it's worth, and it's a lot I would think....I like KC in the opener and to go right to the super thing.
Good call.