Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-20-2007, 08:05 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Default HOL: Bigs/Scavs $30k Hits!

lets team up an beat this thing....find the single and the wide race..
Old 05-20-2007, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
lets team up an beat this thing....find the single and the wide race..
maybee we could get andy and stevo to put on a ticket structure clinic again for those that missed out last time....
Old 05-20-2007, 09:33 PM
pgardn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
maybee we could get andy and stevo to put on a ticket structure clinic again for those that missed out last time....
I cant wait till Im off. Im gonna get in on some of these entertaining bets.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Randwyck

I would be happy to Commit money to a pool if several dter's want to go after it. I'm not sure logistic wise how exactly that would work, but if we get enough people interested i'd be all for it.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy3481
I would be happy to Commit money to a pool if several dter's want to go after it. I'm not sure logistic wise how exactly that would work, but if we get enough people interested i'd be all for it.
THAT A BOY SKip, GET IT GOING.

Someone with a paypal and an online account get working on it, can get our own pool open with 5 DTERS putting together tickets, minimum $10 entry, like the players pool.....

As for me, I AM GETTING my trunks on and GETTING IN THE POOL.

7th race is the money race, Idiot Proof looks like a single but there are about 3 more that have a shot to come up and grab him, if speed is dying...

anyone know what the last couple Wednesday's have produced, the old Hollywood used to be all speed because they had so much time to mess with the track.....
Old 05-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Hialeah Park

Best of Luck to those playing. Unusual Suspect was butchered last out by SMith, Mike E.. lol Smith off angle??
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 05-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Saratoga

Great pull right there DH. All ANGLES will be played in this ticket. I am taking it down...

1) This will be hit, there is no way, given the sequence, that this carrys into a second day
2) 4th and 6th are the headscratchers and a must to go deep, 7th is either a single or 4 deep, 3,5 and 8 should be safe with 3-4 per....
Old 05-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Saratoga

Nakatini only on two horses, 1st and 5th

he has been cold this meet, won a race today....Something to consider, if stays for the 5th, he has a shot
Old 05-20-2007, 11:43 PM
Hialeah Park

Tina Ballerina with her closing kick looks to be a good play in the 8th. With Sexy Operator, a hot pace is ensured. The cutback from 6.5 furlongs to 6 could work in SO's favor though. Go get em Scavs!!
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 05-20-2007, 11:50 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor
Tina Ballerina with her closing kick looks to be a good play in the 8th. With Sexy Operator, a hot pace is ensured. The cutback from 6.5 furlongs to 6 could work in SO's favor though. Go get em Scavs!!
Trainer 1 for 33 this year, I know they have to win sometime, just don't think on Friday

I like 3,5,6,10 in that race....going at least four deep because if I am alive till then, I want f'n options.

Waiting until TG's come out tomorrow night, but I am confident with what I have seen so far. What is great is that I have some ammo for this. Thank you Pedroza for your greating turf riding on FRIDAY NIGHT.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Saratoga

Guess who just got a allergist appoint at 3pm on Wednesday. The doctor just happened to call and open up a slot for SCAV......
Old 05-21-2007, 01:50 PM
The Curragh

Have to say nothing really screamed at me first time through. Couple cought my eye. No idea what ML odds are.

R7 - Shem
Looks like tons of speed in here to me. $200K purchase, busted maiden running off the pace at 6 1/2 f. Came right back to run gamely stretching out to 1 1/16. Consistent speed figs.

Gallager goes Turf/Synth which has worked well - 29% in small sample, 19% route/Sprint. Hooking up with Solis at 22% clip. A definite include for me. Perhaps two deep with Idiot Proof.

R6 - Headcoach

Started career four races back in MSW's. Looked primed last out when sent off as fav. Never really fired, but maybe blinkers experiment was just a flop. Moves down another level and could be sitting on improved effort against these.

Lot's of work to be done here...

Last edited by pmacdaddy : 05-21-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:22 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Nakatini only on two horses, 1st and 5th

he has been cold this meet, won a race today....Something to consider, if stays for the 5th, he has a shot
Know what Mr. Greely's 1st Turf % is?
Old 05-21-2007, 04:27 PM

i dont think we are doing a pool..............
Old 05-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Del Mar

I'd be down for a player's pool of some sort if we could get enough people to go in and come up with a manageable ticket. . .
Old 05-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Randwyck

Ahh i think that is a good assumption hooves, I just threw it out there. Always a fun way to attack it because it allows us to go much broader as a group then we could as a single person(well at least me it does.) You never know we could get some people to jump in late.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmacdaddy
Know what Mr. Greely's 1st Turf % is?
11%, and honor grades is 7%.

I like that horse, they scratched it from yesterdays feature for this spot. Although, this is a tough race....I can see going at least 4 deep here.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Saratoga

TG's ARE DOWNLOADED. I have class tonight but guess who will be there in SPIRIT and BODY and not mind. Mind will be focused on PRINTED PP's and TG's for 3 hours, while a teacher is yapping away about management.

More to come possibly later tonight
Old 05-21-2007, 05:44 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rootdog1

I like that horse, they scratched it from yesterdays feature for this spot. Although, this is a tough race....I can see going at least 4 deep here.
Thanks. Agree on that being a tough one. Currently thinkin I could go 2,3,4,8 in there.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rootdog1

Root, this is a hell of a sequence. The TG's don't really point out MANY horses, I was hoping to find three that I could be confident in, and the only horse I like a little bit is Duty Roster in the 3rd. Deputy Commander's progeny run about equal on the dirt as they do on the turf, but the key angle here is the 2 pt improvement stretching out. Have no idea what I am doing yet....no idea