Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Dee Tee Stables

no.
I know you guys just know she's going to get indicted....but don't hold your breath
Old 02-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
no.
I know you guys just know she's going to get indicted....but don't hold your breath
Yeah, the fact that Russia, China, and Iran in all likelyhood now have accessed some of the most top secret State Department communications is no big whoop.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/21/fo...-server-video/

Just another vast right wing conspiracy.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
Yeah, the fact that Russia, China, and Iran in all likelyhood now have accessed some of the most top secret State Department communications is no big whoop.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/21/fo...-server-video/

Just another vast right wing conspiracy.
If fairness Rude , I don't think she is saying she shouldn't be indicted just that she probably won't. I agree she is long time member of the ruling class in this country and you can be sure has plenty of favors to call in. GBA
Old 02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
If fairness Rude , I don't think she is saying she shouldn't be indicted just that she probably won't. I agree she is long time member of the ruling class in this country and you can be sure has plenty of favors to call in. GBA
that's what I'm saying, she probably won't be. when the foxes guard the henhouse, they can do whatever the hell they want. it's like when the house or senate ethics committee has to call someone out..they won't go too far, because when it's their turn, they don't want that to go too far either.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydb View Post
Could we really see a perp walk, live on TV, handcuffs and all?

If this guy got away with his crimes why can't Hillary

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 02-10-2016, 07:29 AM
Santa Anita

Hillary got DESTROYED by Bernie, 60% to 38% in New Hampshire.

That is not a good sign. Lost every demographic group except senior citizens.

She may very well still get the nomination, due to superdelegates and their ability to vote independently at the convention, but the "enthusiasm gap" in past week has been severely understated.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:10 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Hillary got DESTROYED by Bernie, 60% to 38% in New Hampshire.

That is not a good sign. Lost every demographic group except senior citizens.

She may very well still get the nomination, due to superdelegates and their ability to vote independently at the convention, but the "enthusiasm gap" in past week has been severely understated.
Although I hope you are right cause I am for anybody but Clinton however don't you think you are overblowing her loss considering Bernie is a Senator from Vermont? If he lost there I would have to think his cause is completely hopeless.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:28 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Although I hope you are right cause I am for anybody but Clinton however don't you think you are overblowing her loss considering Bernie is a Senator from Vermont? If he lost there I would have to think his cause is completely hopeless.
All I know is I was trying to book tickets on a Spanish website last night while also listening to Trump's victory speech and I'm not sure which one I was having more trouble understanding. At least I could use Google Translate for the Spanish.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:10 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Jim, she was up 44 points on Bernie last February. This whole nonsense that "Bernie is a neighbor" is pathetic spin. She has been completely exposed for the fraud she is and now in deep, deep water.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.co...-voters-to-see

How does Bloomberg save the Dems? Hasn't he's already missed enough registration deadlines to not get 270 electoral votes? Why isn't this being brought up?
Old 02-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Jim, she was up 44 points on Bernie last February. This whole nonsense that "Bernie is a neighbor" is pathetic spin. She has been completely exposed for the fraud she is and now in deep, deep water.

How does Bloomberg save the Dems? Hasn't he's already missed enough registration deadlines to not get 270 electoral votes? Why isn't this being brought up?
Hopefully you are right and he keeps the momentum going... I was more taking a shot on this typical Joey Drive by. The guy who is the Lonestar of political handicapping
Old 02-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:

No, she wasnt ahead like that last feb. Most in nh werent sure who they would support, with clinton ahead of warren in 2 of 15, because people still didnt know for sure who was in the mix yet.
I went back thru pollls to look st how it unfolded, and sanders has been popular in nh for sometime. His iowa showing helped him, as did his efforts to get people iut to vote.
I hope he can continue his nh ways elsewhere, and get the nomination.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:02 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
No, she wasnt ahead like that last feb. Most in nh werent sure who they would support, with clinton ahead of warren in 2 of 15, because people still didnt know for sure who was in the mix yet.
I went back thru pollls to look st how it unfolded, and sanders has been popular in nh for sometime. His iowa showing helped him, as did his efforts to get people iut to vote.
I hope he can continue his nh ways elsewhere, and get the nomination.
Wrong. Again.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...mary-3351.html

In January of 2015: Clinton 56.4%, Sanders 6.8%
In February of 2015: Clinton 56.8%, Sanders 10.0%

She had a 49.6 point lead in January 2015 and a 46.8 point lead in February. It was worse than 44 points, I was being kind.

Secondly, As far as "most in NH weren't sure who they would support" is also incorrect. This is a famous misinterpretation of the Primary rules of NH.

In NH, you may choose to be registered as "Undeclared" up until the moment you cast your vote. Then you register for either party, get that party's ballot, and vote. Immediately following, you have the option of going to the "return to undeclared" table and switching back to being Undeclared.

So this nonsense that "40% of NH was undecided going to the polls" is misleading and untrue.

The majority of the residents knew exactly who they were voting for, the media just had no idea.

You may want to consider qualifying your absolute statements if you are going to talk out of your asz.

Last edited by Rudeboyelvis : 02-10-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Dee Tee Stables

from 2/6/15:

Currently, only 6% of likely Republican Primary voters say they have definitely decided who they will support, 9% are leaning toward a candidate, and 85% are still trying to decide." New Hampshire voters are only marginally more engaged on the Democratic side. "Currently, only 7% of likely Democratic primary voters say they have definitely decided who they will support, 16% are leaning toward a candidate, but the great majority of voters (76%) are still trying to decide who to support." [UNH reports on samples of Republicans and Democrats ]

NEW 2016 NEW HAMPSHIRE POLL FROM WMUR/UNH - James Pindell: "The first major poll of New Hampshire Republican voters following former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney’s decision not to run for president in 2016 shows former Florida governor Jeb Bush and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker leading others interested in running. Former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton has a sizable lead among Democrats....Had Romney decided to run a third time for president, polls suggested he was a lock to win the Granite State. With Romney out, the WMUR Granite State Poll by the University of New Hampshire shows Bush with 17 percent support, Walker with 12 percent, and Chris Christie, Rand Paul, and Mike Huckabee at 9 percent.
On the Democratic side Clinton has a dominant 58 percent support, well ahead of Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren at 14 percent. Other potential candidates, including Vice President Joe Biden, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, and former Virginia senator Jim Webb, were all in single digits.

that's what i'd read, from the year ago info i saw that i posted about. sanders didn't even announce til march. no one knew last february who would even be in the mix.
of course, i also posted a link on here the other day, to a story about how polls are flawed...so who the hell knows? but sanders has been doing well in HN for some time, so i wasn't surprised that he won this one.
all i do know is, i don't like hillary any more now than i ever did.
also know that i cannot believe a candidate called another candidate a pu$$y, and then won a primary.
Old 02-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
from 2/6/15:
that's what i'd read, from the year ago info i saw that i posted about. sanders didn't even announce til march. no one knew last february who would even be in the mix.
of course, i also posted a link on here the other day, to a story about how polls are flawed...so who the hell knows? but sanders has been doing well in HN for some time, so i wasn't surprised that he won this one.
all i do know is, i don't like hillary any more now than i ever did.
also know that i cannot believe a candidate called another candidate a pu$$y, and then won a primary.
Except he didn't. A female audience member did, which he repeated and roundly castigated her for.
Side note: It would not have been as hilarious as it was, were it not completely true.

Funny how "the other candidate" is now running ads using children to lie, distort, and libel Mr. Trump's record. Mighty Christian of ya there, Teddy-boy.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:15 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Just read Clinton will leave NH with same number of delegates as sanders, even tho he won. She has six superdelegates. They could eventually move to support Sanders, but for now...they're hers.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:33 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
MAKES ME CRINGE....PLEASE MAKE IT GO AWAY.
Old 02-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Just read Clinton will leave NH with same number of delegates as sanders, even tho he won. She has six superdelegates. They could eventually move to support Sanders, but for now...they're hers.
Uncle Sugar supporters cry vote stealing, but they should embrace it as "vote redistribution." Or perhaps, "fairness."
Old 02-11-2016, 08:58 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Uncle Sugar supporters cry vote stealing, but they should embrace it as "vote redistribution." Or perhaps, "fairness."
Hahahaha
Old 02-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Hahahaha
We could see a 1968 style meltdown at the Democratic National Convention. I'll have my popcorn ready and a cold beer...
Old 02-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
We could see a 1968 style meltdown at the Democratic National Convention. I'll have my popcorn ready and a cold beer...
Care to substantiate that statement?