Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJP View Post
You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. A waste of space, blood and skin. A living breathing tumor. The world will be better when you are six feet under.

Boy,just think---he's just getting revved up.

He probably bet on PeanutShell's caribou---I mean horsey.

PJJ's is a true holier- than- thou'er.Yes.He is so right righteous in his pull over gelfing sweater.

Needs a bra,though.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJP View Post
You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. A waste of space, blood and skin. A living breathing tumor. The world will be better when you are six feet under.
Oh by the way...do the world a favor and try to put me there:

7027 North Aurora Road,BainbridgeTownship,Ohio.

Let's see if you can back up your words.

I don't think ya got the guts.

(Believe me, if he comes it will be with the cowards gun or car bomb.)
Old 11-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Sha Tin

Seal, Morton, Seal...

A Drugs find from facebook. Note the date of the article

http://www.timesonline.com/columnist...a4bcf6878.html
Old 11-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Sha Tin

Hey Horseofcourse I bet you hope this isnt true...

http://www.nesn.com/2011/11/jerry-sa...rk-madden.html
Old 11-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
Oh by the way...do the world a favor and try to put me there:

7027 North Aurora Road,BainbridgeTownship,Ohio.

Let's see if you can back up your words.

I don't think ya got the guts.

(Believe me, if he comes it will be with the cowards gun or car bomb.)
What is a cowards gun? I have a club to whack seals with. Should I fed Ex to that address for your defense?
Old 11-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Saratoga

Oh boy.

Anyways Mr. Shell....contrary to the itinerant "spill in aisle 5" worker's pea brain,the only thing I ever said regarding this thing was too many people were acting so elite.I think if they had a really neat job and weighed the downside of going to the police...they probably would have done what WrongTurno did.

Just thayin'.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell View Post
What is a cowards gun? I have a club to whack seals with. Should I fed Ex to that address for your defense?

!!!! yes !!!!

Old 11-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Dee Tee Stables

bad things happened, and the focus is on football, and the football coach...it's messed up. i can't believe people demonstrated to keep him. i'm amazed that his career will end this way, but it's his own fault. people didn't want it to be true about sandusky, so they ignored it. that didn't change the truth, it just hid it.

the college isn't a victim, nor are the coaches and other staff being fired-the victims in this are the kids.
the college is partially responsible because they obviously let the athletic dept become too big, and too self-controlled. the climate allowed this to be hidden, they are responsible for allowing that type of environment to flourish, where joe pa was king.
the a.d. and everyone else in that dept who knew but did nothing are also responsible. this shouldn't have lasted as long as it did, and the authorities should have been in on this from the get go.
it's a shame his career ended like this, but he's to blame. and he knows it. i'd imagine the repercussions of this will last for years.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Saratoga

You would vampire bite Tony if he reported and got fired and you know it!!!

You concubine!!
Old 11-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Louisiana Downs

It is absolutely incredible to read the stupid sh*t that gets posted here thread after thread, be it from the resident warlock who thinks it's premature to dismiss that criminally aiding and abetting head coach without "due process" or the PSU parent who suggests another poster is making "douchebag comments" for labeling this diaper-clad turd a criminal or others who see the student pep rallies in front of the criminal coach's home in a show of support as nothing other than "silly".

"SILLY"? Are you out of your f*cking mind? Those privileged dolts parading in front of Paterno's home don't have the balls or the brains to confront that reptile the way he should have been confronted. Holding a pep rally for 'Good Old Joe"? How about going there with torches and a noose.

First, the 28 year old twit who sees this monster raping a child in the shower runs away from the locker. What a f*cking hero. He should have bludgeoned the prick in the shower. No, he is so distraught, he calls his dad for advice, who's first concern is to call the head coach ?????????? Of course. It wouldn't dawn on you to call the police either while this was happening or THE NEXT DAY. And what, they don't have a 911 service in Pennsylvania? No problem, though. The coach will know what to do. He will call the police............or maybe not. Let's call our bosses instead. Somehow these PhD's, these administrators of higher learning, these arbiters of justice, interpret rape as "horseplay". They really had no other choice. If they would have done the right thing, they would have jeopardized the cash cow and all of its glorious athletic achievements. This gutless triumverate couldn't possibly make a more dishonorable decision in a hundred years..............unless they bury this incident and look the other way and make the rapist a "professor emeritus" and give him the keys and unfettered access to his house of horrors dungeon for the next ten years.
And one of the "tough" questions at today's news conference for the new zookeeper..........."Will Coach McCreary be on the sidelines or in the pressbox on Saturday?"..........................I've got a suggestion. How about in a jail cell with his pants around his ankles while he's tethered to the bed with a rather excited 350 lb. bull lifer behind him looking like the State of Pennsylvania just delivered his Christmas present a little early.

That piece of sh*t Paterno knew exactly who that monster on his staff was. He made him the assistant head coach. Sandusky was the heir apparent to the program. Paterno ran a program where the ranks were closed. He knew every detail about his program back in his pre-senility days. That freak on his staff didn't start diddling kids in the shower all of a sudden. Sandusky started his pedophile recruitment foundation in 1977. In 1998, the first formal complaint was filed with the police even though rumors about this bastard were raised four years earlier. Suddenly, a year later, Ol Joe had a change of heart and Sandusky was told he wouldn't be the next head coach. Probably because even an arrogant old f*ck like Paterno knows that "Head Coach/ Pedophile" doesn't look all that appealing on a business card, either to the Friends of the Program or to blue-chip recruits. Instead of handing him over on a platter to the authorities, he orchestrated his sideway advancement to professor emeritus with all the privileges and benefits. Unfortunately, this creep thought benefits included all the innocent childred he could possibly devour.

Why didn't JoPa throw this animal under the bus and drive it over him? I'm guessing in time we are going to find out that Ol' Joe was as dirty as every other football coach in America and creepy Uncle Jerry Sandusky knew every ugly detail and where every ugly skeleton was buried. Why else would a human being with a pulse allow a diseased predator to exit in his midst unless the predator could blackmail him for his indiscretions?

And all this for a football program?
Old 11-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Saratoga

yay
Old 11-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's twin View Post
It is absolutely incredible to read the stupid sh*t that gets posted here thread after thread, be it from the resident warlock who thinks it's premature to dismiss that criminally aiding and abetting head coach without "due process" or the PSU parent who suggests another poster is making "douchebag comments" for labeling this diaper-clad turd a criminal or others who see the student pep rallies in front of the criminal coach's home in a show of support as nothing other than "silly".

"SILLY"? Are you out of your f*cking mind? Those privileged dolts parading in front of Paterno's home don't have the balls or the brains to confront that reptile the way he should have been confronted. Holding a pep rally for 'Good Old Joe"? How about going there with torches and a noose.

First, the 28 year old twit who sees this monster raping a child in the shower runs away from the locker. What a f*cking hero. He should have bludgeoned the prick in the shower. No, he is so distraught, he calls his dad for advice, who's first concern is to call the head coach ?????????? Of course. It wouldn't dawn on you to call the police either while this was happening or THE NEXT DAY. And what, they don't have a 911 service in Pennsylvania? No problem, though. The coach will know what to do. He will call the police............or maybe not. Let's call our bosses instead. Somehow these PhD's, these administrators of higher learning, these arbiters of justice, interpret rape as "horseplay". They really had no other choice. If they would have done the right thing, they would have jeopardized the cash cow and all of its glorious athletic achievements. This gutless triumverate couldn't possibly make a more dishonorable decision in a hundred years..............unless they bury this incident and look the other way and make the rapist a "professor emeritus" and give him the keys and unfettered access to his house of horrors dungeon for the next ten years.
And one of the "tough" questions at today's news conference for the new zookeeper..........."Will Coach McCreary be on the sidelines or in the pressbox on Saturday?"..........................I've got a suggestion. How about in a jail cell with his pants around his ankles while he's tethered to the bed with a rather excited 350 lb. bull lifer behind him looking like the State of Pennsylvania just delivered his Christmas present a little early.

That piece of sh*t Paterno knew exactly who that monster on his staff was. He made him the assistant head coach. Sandusky was the heir apparent to the program. Paterno ran a program where the ranks were closed. He knew every detail about his program back in his pre-senility days. That freak on his staff didn't start diddling kids in the shower all of a sudden. Sandusky started his pedophile recruitment foundation in 1977. In 1998, the first formal complaint was filed with the police even though rumors about this bastard were raised four years earlier. Suddenly, a year later, Ol Joe had a change of heart and Sandusky was told he wouldn't be the next head coach. Probably because even an arrogant old f*ck like Paterno knows that "Head Coach/ Pedophile" doesn't look all that appealing on a business card, either to the Friends of the Program or to blue-chip recruits. Instead of handing him over on a platter to the authorities, he orchestrated his sideway advancement to professor emeritus with all the privileges and benefits. Unfortunately, this creep thought benefits included all the innocent childred he could possibly devour.

Why didn't JoPa throw this animal under the bus and drive it over him? I'm guessing in time we are going to find out that Ol' Joe was as dirty as every other football coach in America and creepy Uncle Jerry Sandusky knew every ugly detail and where every ugly skeleton was buried. Why else would a human being with a pulse allow a diseased predator to exit in his midst unless the predator could blackmail him for his indiscretions?

Certainly the best post this thread has seen... It also occured to me I wouldnt be suprised to hear former Penn State players come out and say they were abused by this guy. You know the type the player with absolutely no talent and stars in his eyes and the dream of simply being part of the team.. They would be ripe for this vile predator.

Damar Hamlin
Old 11-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Coach Pants

Very good assumption on Sanrapesky having dirt on OldPaw.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:

well done.

and yeah, all this for a football program-peoples priorities have been skewed for years when it comes to star athletes and such.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:

Gee Satan's Twin, tell us how you really feel. I actually agree with many of your points, where I differ is that I do believe in due process and you are assuming a lot seems to me. Does Sandusky have dirt on Paterno? Perhaps but while that makes some intuitive sense it's a long way from fact. The chief complaint I have is that everyone seems so willing to accept that McCreary told Paterno the same thing he told the grand jury...this from a guy who walks into a scene where a young boy is being savaged by an old man and instead of stopping the child's torment, he turns and runs away. Is this a man of virtue and character, a man who years later tries to make himself into some sort of a hero in front of a grand jury? There is no defense for what Sandusky did and no defense for those involved in the coverup which allowed this animal to continue torturing kids, I just would like to see a little solid evidence that Paterno's motive was to participate in the coverup. All in all, now that it's done, PSU probably had no choice but to terminate Paterno's employment but it just adds to the foul taste in my mouth. I agree that the students rioting are clueless and should face prosecution where warranted. Finally, name calling does not advance your position...and I'm a witch, not a warlock...which is a negative term to us.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost View Post
Gee Satan's Twin, tell us how you really feel. I actually agree with many of your points, where I differ is that I do believe in due process and you are assuming a lot seems to me. Does Sandusky have dirt on Paterno? Perhaps but while that makes some intuitive sense it's a long way from fact. The chief complaint I have is that everyone seems so willing to accept that McCreary told Paterno the same thing he told the grand jury...this from a guy who walks into a scene where a young boy is being savaged by an old man and instead of stopping the child's torment, he turns and runs away. Is this a man of virtue and character, a man who years later tries to make himself into some sort of a hero in front of a grand jury? There is no defense for what Sandusky did and no defense for those involved in the coverup which allowed this animal to continue torturing kids, I just would like to see a little solid evidence that Paterno's motive was to participate in the coverup. All in all, now that it's done, PSU probably had no choice but to terminate Paterno's employment but it just adds to the foul taste in my mouth. I agree that the students rioting are clueless and should face prosecution where warranted. Finally, name calling does not advance your position...and I'm a witch, not a warlock...which is a negative term to us.

Satan's Dumb Ass is just like all the rest of the virtual bad men here.

And women.

Oh boy.

Its hard to ignore the big brave know everythings.

Were you busy?

I'm so sorry.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
Satan's Dumb Ass is just like all the rest of the virtual bad men here.

And women.

Oh boy.

Its hard to ignore the big brave know everythings.

Were you busy?

I'm so sorry.

No, just trying to avoid being caught up in this debate, it is a passionate subject and I understand why folks are angry...hell, I am too! But I just think that too often these things turn into lynch mobs and sometimes innocent folks get caught up in the mess. The concept of due process exists for good reason and as an old coot who remembers first hand days when some folks were not afforded same, in fact the term lynch mob was more than just a figure of speech, I can't help but wish that we wouldn't crucify folks in the arena of public opinion prior to knowing the truth.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost View Post
No, just trying to avoid being caught up in this debate, it is a passionate subject and I understand why folks are angry...hell, I am too! But I just think that too often these things turn into lynch mobs and sometimes innocent folks get caught up in the mess. The concept of due process exists for good reason and as an old coot who remembers first hand days when some folks were not afforded same, in fact the term lynch mob was more than just a figure of speech, I can't help but wish that we wouldn't crucify folks in the arena of public opinion prior to knowing the truth.

I do follow you...public opinion blows.

They want to play like they know everything and how oh so tough they are...and certainly THEY would report Johnny on the spot if they were in a similar situation.

I don't believe it.

I'm honest enough to say I am not sure what I would do...given a similar situtation.

The rest is just them dropping their i-net puds on the table.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardus View Post
He is a scrawny, middle-aged, grey-haired man with a tired THUD Internet Land act.

If someone -- who had nothing better to do, like Morty -- actually took him up on his invite to come to his house, Morty would get his ass kicked so badly, it wouldn't be funny.

Even to a lame jokester like Morty.
Like I said once before...deeds, not words.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Before and After:

What Mike McQueary looked like before witnessing Sandusky buttfucl<ing a 10-year-old in the shower:

What McQueary looked like after witnessing it: