Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell View Post
Sure. a few are in jail and the rest are peaceful. Comparing a handful of violent right wing extremists and a world wide terror network is a stretch.

It is the sign of desperation to try to compare self-avowed enemies of the country and a handful of domestic looneys.
Naw. It's a sign of desperation to try and make the ridiculous argument that millions of people around the world, in multiple countries - including millions of your fellow Americans - are no different from Al-Quaeda terrorists just because they they share the grossest broad generality of being of, "the same religion"
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
You think all Muslims are killing terrorists. Got it. Good luck with that.
Are you trying for some kind of mental disability check?

Once again, Muslims have every right to put a mosque there. All muslims aren't terrorists. But Muslim terrorists did create ground zero in the name of Islam which is why there is outrage at the mosques location.

Spin away...
Old 08-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Are you trying for some kind of mental disability check?

Once again, Muslims have every right to put a mosque there. All muslims aren't terrorists. But Muslim terrorists did create ground zero in the name of Islam which is why there is outrage at the mosques location.

Spin away...
You are your own best advertisement.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 08-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Naw. It's a sign of desperation to try and make the ridiculous argument that millions of people around the world, in multiple countries - including millions of your fellow Americans - are no different from Al-Quaeda terrorists just because they they share the grossest broad generality of being of, "the same religion"
But we arent talking about millions around the world. We are talking about one specific site which was created by muslim terrorists hence the push against the mosques location. Trying to say that everyone who is against the site is racist or believes all muslims to be terrorists is typical drivel.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
You are your own best advertisement.
Is this an insult? Or did you not understand the three sentences?
Old 08-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Can you tell me by sight who is a violent abortion doctor-killing Christian and who is a peaceful Christian?
That's Obama/Carter kinda of reasoning/understanding

More girls jumping rope have been killed in Chicago this year than abortion Dr.'s nationwide.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Sha Tin

Since when does freedom of religion extend the right to practice said religion any location they want? So if i run out on the field at a Phillies game but carry a prayer rug they will stop the game so I can pray to mecca and won't tase me? This has little to do with freedom of religion. It has a lot to do with the location of a building. That and an attempt (quite successful I might add) to garner as much publicity as possible.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
But we arent talking about millions around the world. We are talking about one specific site which was created by muslim terrorists hence the push against the mosques location. Trying to say that everyone who is against the site is racist or believes all muslims to be terrorists is typical drivel.
Then it's a good thing I didn't say that, Mr. Disingenuous.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Since when does freedom of religion extend the right to practice said religion on private property?
Fixed that for you.

You guys should have quit when you were ahead.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Then it's a good thing I didn't say that, Mr. Disingenuous.
You can call me all the names that you want. Especially when they hardly fit.

dis·in·gen·u·ous–adjective
lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere

Think of me as you may but there are few situations in which I do not speak frankly, without candor or with no sincerity. Actually I would probably be considered too "genuous" if anything.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Fixed that for you.

You guys should have quit when you were ahead.
We were far enough ahead to look back a few times to let you catch up
Old 08-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
she was lapped and is now going backwards trying to catch up, on the Oklahoma track with the great Eusebio Razo on her back.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
well, you have to admit she's a "trier'!
Old 08-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Flemington

Quote:
ROFLMAO. Because that really matters, doesn't it, Dell? As much as if a band of self-avowed Christians blows up a building killing hundreds of Americans, if they were reciting verses from the NewTestament while they are killing toddlers, that means all other Christians in the world are religious murderers, too.

Fail.
A really huge "if." Christians don't commonly recite the Bible while they blow up a building full of innocent Muslims. It's not really a part of Christ's teachings. On the other hand, Mo beheaded 600-900 men who had already surrendered to him. so, it's not that hard to see where Muslims would behead a Jew that they'd kidnapped. Their prophet had it done in front of him at least 600 times in one night.

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 08-15-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Of course it is. Anybody committing murder in the name of a religion paints all members of that religion as being exactly the same. Right?

I'm done. You boys carry on trying to deny your fellow Americans their right to practice their religion, because you don't like it.
I think when a prophet tells members of the group to kill those leaving the group, then it should be recognized as a hate group. If they don't want to be known as a hate group, then they should make it known that they disagree with their prophet. You demand freedom of religion for Muslims, but Muslims don't even believe in freedom of religion for Muslims.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Havre de Grace

Dont confuse her with the facts!
Old 08-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER View Post
I think when a prophet tells members of the group to kill those leaving the group, then it should be recognized as a hate group. If they don't want to be known as a hate group, then they should make it known that they disagree with their prophet. You demand freedom of religion for Muslims, but Muslims don't even believe in freedom of religion for Muslims.
I don't have to demand freedom of religion for Muslims. They already have that in the US.

The "hate group" doesn't seen to be Muslim.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Flemington

Quote:
I don't have to demand freedom of religion for Muslims. They already have that in the US.
Really? If the religion allows them to be killed for leaving Islam, are they really free to leave Islam? You don't seem very interested in making sure they truly have religious freedom. See, many Americans feel this religion quietly supports ignoring our laws, but they want the protection (our laws provide) when it favors their goals. We have freedom of religion here, but that also would require a religion to allow members to choose another religion (if they so choose.) See, the very thing you say you're fighting for (religious freedom) is something this religion lacks (to begin with.) You're demanding religious freedom for people who don't believe in religious freedom. You see American Muslims getting bent about non-Muslims having to avoid eating (in public) during the day? Huh? They aren't real upset about that being the case in Muslim dominated countries. Nope. American Muslims don't give a crap about the lack of religious freedom during Ramadan in Egypt etc. To me, their thirst for religious freedom is pretty limited to when it favors their goals.....only!

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 08-15-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:33 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER View Post
Really? If the religion allows them to be killed for leaving Islam, are they really free to leave Islam? You don't seem very interested in making sure they truly have religious freedom.
Your knowledge of Islam seems accumulated from the postings on a few hate sites.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan View Post
Dont confuse her with the facts!
I don't see many facts. Mostly the frantic throwing of straw men. It's hard to make a case supporting religious persecution of Americans, in America.