Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
In Ny they are currently trying to sell shares in a stallion named Anasheed who is by Ap Indy.
You don't know anywhere near as much as you even think you do.
oh man, i totally forgot about anasheed. saw his first ones in chicago a few years back. wow, that brought back memories, thanks!
Old 11-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind
You mean like when you told us last week that NoBiz was going to the Delta Jackpot, Discreet Cat was not going to run in the Cigar mile, and they would NOT be racing on the main track at Aqueduct this past weekend?

Is that the kind of nonsense you are referencing?

Look, I admit, you're funny, and have been successful as an internet troll in getting at least a little reaction. But, honestly, nobody is even mad, they are just laughing at your silliness. I appreciate the humor, though, so thanks.
well, if this is the kind of garbage posting one needs to be an 'insider'...why, then i can be one.

belmont is installing poly.
churchill downs will be giving away bobbleheads of sir winston when they open--after all, he's the one the track is named for.
fairgrounds will be renamed louisiana purchase was unconstitutional downs.

i know all these things, as i am an insider.

and i'l be just as right as that other insider!
Old 11-27-2006, 03:15 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwspencer
oh man, i totally forgot about anasheed. saw his first ones in chicago a few years back. wow, that brought back memories, thanks!
Yeah hes gonna stand in NY next year. I don't know the fee only that shares are being sold now.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:32 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgewashington
The owner of the site will be sued. Do you think he is going to deal with lawsuits because you idiots can't stop posting things without links or use copyrighted pictures?

Keep it up. Big Mouth.

If you use avatars or any pictures without permission, you are breaking the law. If you post nonsense, without links to stories, you are starting rumors and are opening the owner of the site to lawsuits.
you reallly are an idiot..did coolmore give you exclusive rites to use the gw name on this board and also link this site to it...showing up is an ok horse and his owners step son/limo driver is a botch..chris...i heard showing up is infertile.....so is barbero...thats what i hear...sue me cyber *****.....oh here is the link...
www.yournobody.com

Last edited by hoovesupsideyourhead : 11-27-2006 at 04:35 PM.