Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Hollywood Park

Default Oracle - Good and Tough

Unfortunately, my farm manager has already bred all of her mares, given it is late in the season. She is asking some other people though...

Have a good one tonight and hoist one for me....

Great way to end the week!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Hey scum little guy Nostra, please go and get your ****ing shinebox. That means you, your brother, and the other morons. We just grabbed 40 grand(with all the pik-5's) and you are sitting there like the flea that you are.
maybe you learned something today.
There is only one ruler, and his name is Oracle, you are dismissed.
Why so bitter? I was rooting for you considering I had nothing going. You don't see me attacking you. 40 grand is nothing if you got some people skills you might get some new clients and make some money for yourself. If you really want to one day be an owner, which is much more fun than gambling, just work on your people skills. Seriously, I have been told by a million people, it is impossible to make a great living gambling. If you don't believe me, ask Lansdon.

People skills and money management. Work on those two and you might get some business that pays good money. You obviously have a good eye for horses that are racing. We usually buy young horses but we might claim some for the winter at Gulfstream. Only fillies though. Are you really friendly with Reid? If so, we might give you a shot with a horse or two?
Old 06-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Golden Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Good luck. I hope you really aren't investing that type of money into that card. Just cut your loses if you had a bad day.
Sorry but I just had to put his quote up........
Old 06-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Hialeah Park

Oracle,
Congrats on the score! Well done!

I didn't bet today but at least Brushed Bayou and Running Dog got place.

DTS
Old 06-04-2006, 08:24 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Why so bitter? I was rooting for you considering I had nothing going. You don't see me attacking you. 40 grand is nothing if you got some people skills you might get some new clients and make some money for yourself. If you really want to one day be an owner, which is much more fun than gambling, just work on your people skills. Seriously, I have been told by a million people, it is impossible to make a great living gambling. If you don't believe me, ask Lansdon.

People skills and money management. Work on those two and you might get some business that pays good money. You obviously have a good eye for horses that are racing. We usually buy young horses but we might claim some for the winter at Gulfstream. Only fillies though. Are you really friendly with Reid? If so, we might give you a shot with a horse or two?

Call Reid(you want his number? message me) if you want. Hes more than a friend. Whenever I sit and sulk selfishly over a deal I blew ofr horse who lost, I talk to Mark and think about his tragedy, and then I feel ashamed, like the lowest form of life on the planet.
You have made the error of judging a book by its cover. Bad move dude. Still want that challenge?
Old 06-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Quote:
Call Reid(you want his number? message me) if you want. Hes more than a friend. Whenever I sit and sulk selfishly over a deal I blew ofr horse who lost, I talk to Mark and think about his tragedy, and then I feel ashamed, like the lowest form of life on the planet.
You have made the error of judging a book by its cover. Bad move dude. Still want that challenge?
Where's the ticket? Let's see it. Lesson One about internet boards. 99% of what people post is not true. If I had the ticket I would be the first to post it here.
Old 06-04-2006, 08:31 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Where's the ticket? Let's see it. Lesson One about internet boards. 99% of what people post is not true. If I had the ticket I would be the first to post it here.
Mr Robbins will be happy to show you the ticket(it was bet in his Brisbet account, I made the bet so I know). You wanna question lansdon, you will find you have made a mistake, Bring your brother as well, PLEASE DO THAT!!!!!!! I can't wait to see this. Question lansdon, I dare you!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Quote:
Mr Robbins will be happy to show you the ticket(it was bet in his Brisbet account, I made the bet so I know). You wanna question lansdon, you will find you have made a mistake, Bring your brother as well, PLEASE DO THAT!!!!!!! I can't wait to see this. Question lansdon, I dare you!!!

YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR. According to you, Lansdon posts here, lets see the confirmation. Obviously you can get it. I know all about Brisbet. Very easy to post it. Gotcha Oracle. That is for starting with me.

I proved you are nothing but a phony, hack. CONGRATS ON YOUR MONOPOLY MONEY PICK 6.

Thanks for the laughs, never last harder in my life.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:14 PM
oracle80

Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR. According to you, Lansdon posts here, lets see the confirmation. Obviously you can get it. I know all about Brisbet. Very easy to post it. Gotcha Oracle. That is for starting with me.

I proved you are nothing but a phony, hack. CONGRATS ON YOUR MONOPOLY MONEY PICK 6.

You and your homo brother can laugh all you want. You have angered the wrong guy, I assure you!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:17 PM
oracle80

Quote:

I hear your brother LOVES those Korean sheep!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Saratoga

For the prices that hit in this sequence, you got f8cked with it only paying 33k....especially with a $30 horse on the end (where alot of people single)
Old 06-04-2006, 10:00 PM
Flemington

Quote:

What is the point of this? If somebody posts something,and it comes in,then (for our purposes here)they did it.He posted it,and it came in.He posted a winning pick 6 that paid 16-1.That's all I need to know.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Golden Gate

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
What is the point of this? If somebody posts something,and it comes in,then (for our purposes here)they did it.He posted it,and it came in.He posted a winning pick 6 that paid 16-1.That's all I need to know.
good point