Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Coach Pants

Father Bradley was arrested for suspicion of DUI in Henderson a few years ago. That was the last I heard about it. It's hard to get a conviction in a town where the city government is swarming with pasty Catholics.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallscott35
Devil's Advocate is fine. But a guy who claims in his own writings to be one with God, who has a priest on the sidelines, who "worships his wife" simply wouldn't do that. As someone who is engaged, I am making a lifetime committment to one person for the rest of my life. I take that seriously. Most do not.
I don't know much about his doings, so i sure didn't know all that....but it's six year old stuff, perhaps that's why the priest now? of course i don't know how long ago he started travelling with the coach. at any rate, maybe he's turned over a new leaf...but i am glad i'm not married to him!!

congrats btw, may you two have a long and happy life together.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Coach Pants

Father Bradley has been there for years. Pitino has been whoring around for years. This is nothing new. The rumor was he had the clap when he had that medical incident a few years ago where he missed a game. Supposedly he and the Papa Johns guy have slayed every hot UofL broad that has walked the campus in the past decade.