Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togacapper
keep it going Oracle the pic 3 was a nice #

I hope you gad it Toga, you only lost $33. Are you guys really this bad at money management. I read Steve Byk's picks and you guys should ask him for a lesson in money management. Your good handicappers, but the money management is beyond terrible.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Golden Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I hope you gad it Toga, you only lost $33. Are you guys really this bad at money management. I read Steve Byk's picks and you guys should ask him for a lesson in money management. Your good handicappers, but the money management is beyond terrible.
Do you have any clue what you are talking about.......Please leave.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Flemington

late pick 3

Leg 1: 5,8,9,10
Leg 2: 2,3
Leg 3: 1,4,5,8
Old 06-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Randwyck

late 3
Old 06-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Quote:
Do you have any clue what you are talking about.......Please leave.
Are you really that mathematically challenged. That pick 3 cost $200 to play, and paid $167. Do you need me to finish the math? The picks are pretty good, I can see what he is doing based on the sheets, but he doesn't hedge his bets correctly. His single is actually a risky pick. I would love to see him win. I was hoping he comes down to Belmont next weekend for the race. I would love to have a little contest on that card. Unfortunately I am going and obviously can't use my laptop there.
Golden Gate

Damn Oricle that was close, ya still got it going I'm pulling for man....
oracle80

YESSIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shamoan held off gallardo and we are four and four and live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Golden Gate

You wanna have a contsest come to Sratoga during the summer would be more than happy too.....
Old 06-04-2006, 06:28 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Damn Oricle that was close, ya still got it going I'm pulling for man....
Toga lemme know what night is good at Gaffneys. M-S work for me. tomorrow works just fine!!! Lets have a drink(or 5) and make the acquantaince!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Randwyck

keep it going O got a decent price here now lets get this 2 home one time.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Quote:
You wanna have a contsest come to Sratoga during the summer would be more than happy too.....
Sure. I still prefer not to put up 10K, which is ridiculous, but now I am more than willing to do it with oracle.

You open for Jim Dandy weekend? Our friends have a horse that might run in that race.

I am not being a jerk on purpose, but Oracle knows he started with me day one. I just wanted to make my picks.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Golden Gate

Weekends are better for me my job keeps me busy during the week. I will be out next Saturday after my day at the racino bar in the clubhouse. My good friend will also be with me Skippaway who just singed in last night you will be hearing from him on this board. He is also from Saratoga ....a lifer but lives in CT right now. You guys would have a lot to talk about since he seems to play the pick 6's like you. I usually dont go that deep pic 3's for me exact's win bets. Sure what the hell.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:37 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Are you really that mathematically challenged. That pick 3 cost $200 to play, and paid $167. Do you need me to finish the math? The picks are pretty good, I can see what he is doing based on the sheets, but he doesn't hedge his bets correctly. His single is actually a risky pick. I would love to see him win. I was hoping he comes down to Belmont next weekend for the race. I would love to have a little contest on that card. Unfortunately I am going and obviously can't use my laptop there.
Dude if I come to Belmont that day it will because a filly i bought as agent will be in the Acorn. Her name is Wonder lady Anne L. Ricks on the fence about running her. Word of advice, I will be with those I work for and with and I don't care WHO YOU KNOW. feel free to come meet me, but watch your step if you know what I mean.
I'm gonna clue you in,but I'm not name dropping. Steve and several others know I'm an agent, who I work for, and who i have purcahsed. Gambling on horses is something that if you can break even on in a year, that you are doing well. VERY few make a living at it. My living is made buying racehorses off the track. Work on my own now, although I still work at times with one of my mentors, Mark Reid, to whom I owe very much in life. He lost a son two years ago, and hes a great mentor and reminder to me that when I get upset necause we blew a deal or that a horse lost, what is really important.
Just warning you, I'd love to meet you, but if you talk to me the way you have here, I could care less who you know, you will wish that you hadnt, thats not a threat, thats a promise.
The reason that those who do employ me and let me work for them and make offers is because in my line of work I am very professional, courteous, and downright detail and performance oriented. On this board I cut loose and chat horses and talk freely. Its because it is a stress reliever and I enjoy talking horses at any time of the day or night.
You really don't have any idea who you are talking to. I'm not important or wealthy, yet. But the people I work for and are friends with are, and anyoen who attempts to bother or intimidate me soon learns that they have made a very large mistake. best wishes to you
Old 06-04-2006, 06:38 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Sure. I still prefer not to put up 10K, which is ridiculous, but now I am more than willing to do it with oracle.

You open for Jim Dandy weekend? Our friends have a horse that might run in that race.

I am not being a jerk on purpose, but Oracle knows he started with me day one. I just wanted to make my picks.
WHose name dropoping now. Sorry but the folks you are friends with are fine people, thsi I know. But some of the peopel I work for are just as fine and just as important.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Dude if I come to Belmont that day it will because a filly i bought as agent will be in the Acorn. Her name is Wonder lady Anne L. Ricks on the fence about running her. Word of advice, I will be with those I work for and with and I don't care WHO YOU KNOW. feel free to come meet me, but watch your step if you know what I mean.
I'm gonna clue you in,but I'm not name dropping. Steve and several others know I'm an agent, who I work for, and who i have purcahsed. Gambling on horses is something that if you can break even on in a year, that you are doing well. VERY few make a living at it. My living is made buying racehorses off the track. Work on my own now, although I still work at times with one of my mentors, Mark Reid, to whom I owe very much in life. He lost a son two years ago, and hes a great mentor and reminder to me that when I get upset necause we blew a deal or that a horse lost, what is really important.
Just warning you, I'd love to meet you, but if you talk to me the way you have here, I could care less who you know, you will wish that you hadnt, thats not a threat, thats a promise.
The reason that those who do employ me and let me work for them and make offers is because in my line of work I am very professional, courteous, and downright detail and performance oriented. On this board I cut loose and chat horses and talk freely. Its because it is a stress reliever and I enjoy talking horses at any time of the day or night.
You really don't have any idea who you are talking to. I'm not important or wealthy, yet. But the people I work for and are friends with are, and anyoen who attempts to bother or intimidate me soon learns that they have made a very large mistake. best wishes to you
Look, you started this entire thing on my first thread. You attacked me for no reason and never let up. I could care less who you know. So you know people. Want a cookie? My brother is a pretty big player in the business. He is in Korea right now on business for a farm in KY. I know Reid a little, he used to train for the Chapmans, who I know from PA. Might be different guy, but I am pretty sure that is him. These people are probably not big fans of you throwing their names out all over the place. Amazed you do it so freely. You might want to be more careful.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Quote:
Weekends are better for me my job keeps me busy during the week. I will be out next Saturday after my day at the racino bar in the clubhouse. My good friend will also be with me Skippaway who just singed in last night you will be hearing from him on this board. He is also from Saratoga ....a lifer but lives in CT right now. You guys would have a lot to talk about since he seems to play the pick 6's like you. I usually dont go that deep pic 3's for me exact's win bets. Sure what the hell.
I only play pick 6's when I love a few short priced favorites and can single them and use the all button. I still am trying to see what he did with this one. I just don't see how it pays anything, and the risk is too high. Either way, I hope he wins because I didn't bet into it.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Golden Gate

I'm there all the time buddy... Lets see I can join Oracles team and I can think of a, hmmm lets see a few more handicappers from Saratoga that would make you look like a complete idiot..... Just my opinion
Old 06-04-2006, 06:53 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Look, you started this entire thing on my first thread. You attacked me for no reason and never let up. I could care less who you know. So you know people. Want a cookie? My brother is a pretty big player in the business. He is in Korea right now on business for a farm in KY. I know Reid a little, he used to train for the Chapmans, who I know from PA. Might be different guy, but I am pretty sure that is him. These people are probably not big fans of you throwing their names out all over the place. Amazed you do it so freely. You might want to be more careful.
Mark would slap you silly if you ever spoke to me this way in front of him. As far as your brother? Great. Don't YOU EVER tell me what to say. Got that? tell you what, if Ricky enters wonder lady, I will be there. Bring your brother, hell bring anyone you want, and speak to me the way you have and lest see what happens.
You have barked up the wrong tree, you just dont know it yet.
Try acting like a grown up for a change. Then we will speak properly. You dont get it, your idle threats and challenges mean nothing to me. I'm never scared of anyone, I don't have to be. Call my bluff if you think I'm kidding. Or, you could act like a decent mature human being and play nice. I'm totally game for either one and really don't care which one you choose!!! But for the sake of the board, whcih I hope you will stick with, I'm hoping you choose the civil onr. And if you, your brother, or your lawyer friend wanan theraten me in person, IM DARING YOU NOW!!! Please come GET SOME!!!!! you will find, you have made a mistake.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:54 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
WHose name dropoping now. Sorry but the folks you are friends with are fine people, thsi I know. But some of the peopel I work for are just as fine and just as important.
I'm not name dropping. I am not even really in the business. If I was name dropping I would name their other horse. That would be name dropping. Believe me. Either way, they probably couldn't pick me out of a lineup without my brother there.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:55 PM
oracle80

Nostra,
You will learn in life some day, that people with money and power very often value the little people's help and wisdom very much. And to those little peopel they extend the full force of their own power to anyone who dares bother them.