Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-17-2008, 12:15 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell
The sausage will stay. we will end you a large supply while you are over in Stockholm

You can have the sausage if you send Cherie with me
Old 10-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
There are a few DT guys from LI that would be good canidates for your staff....
Old 10-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
I most humbly accept

Can I take Cherie with me??
Can you leave soon
Old 10-17-2008, 12:58 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscount26
Can you leave soon

If I'm going to Sweden...I can't get outta here quick enough
Old 10-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
I am going to disband the NTRA and make myself national dictator of racing. There will be lots of changes. Takeout will be lowered to 10% across the board. Most current track execs will be terminated. There will be no further expansion of synthetic surfaces (unless Bob and I get a really good polytrack horse). The Fat Man will become the national commissioner for replays and racing data. Hawthorne will be converted into a federal prison (not that much work needs to be done). Hialeah will be reopened and Mr Brunetti will be kindly asked to leave the country. The federal govt will takeover Magna Entertainment and Mr Stronach will step down and Mr. Philski will be incharge. Bob Evans may need to flee the country to avoid the Siberian torture chamber and we will seize control of all his restuarants.
As tongue and cheek as this is, there really isn't a bad idea out of all of them.

Especially the one about the Fat Man being national commissioner for replays and racing data
Old 10-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
If I'm going to Sweden...I can't get outta here quick enough
Especially if Cherie's with ya
Old 10-17-2008, 01:19 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscount26
Especially if Cherie's with ya
Old 10-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
There are a few DT guys from LI that would be good canidates for your staff....
Plenty here in the Mohawk Valley too!

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 10-17-2008, 06:24 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
I am going to disband the NTRA and make myself national dictator of racing. There will be lots of changes. Takeout will be lowered to 10% across the board. Most current track execs will be terminated. There will be no further expansion of synthetic surfaces (unless Bob and I get a really good polytrack horse). The Fat Man will become the national commissioner for replays and racing data. Hawthorne will be converted into a federal prison (not that much work needs to be done). Hialeah will be reopened and Mr Brunetti will be kindly asked to leave the country. The federal govt will takeover Magna Entertainment and Mr Stronach will step down and Mr. Philski will be incharge. Bob Evans may need to flee the country to avoid the Siberian torture chamber and we will seize control of all his restuarants.

yer gonna need somone as Secretary of the Navy.....I'm a very experienced motor boater....I can also qualify for Director of Foriegn and/or Domestic Affairs
Old 10-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payson Dave
yer gonna need somone as Secretary of the Navy.....I'm a very experienced motor boater....I can also qualify for Director of Foriegn and/or Domestic Affairs
Oy vey ... LMFAO
Old 10-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payson Dave
The Navy it is.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig
i live within my means, you say you do as well. so why can't our govt do the same? probably because our society is made up mostly of people in debt up to their eyeballs-and our govt is made up of too many folks who think that's not a problem, so our govt runs in the same slipshod way.
Well, the main reason is because Republicans always want to give the rich a tax break. When Clinton was in, we weren't in debt like this. Bush came in and had that tax break for the rich. We've been going further n further n' debt ever since. They would rather borrow money from China than tax C.E.O. types to get it. This 700 billion they are gunna use to bail out bad loans should come from where? Borrow it from China? Tax you and me? How about they tax the damn people that made out like bandits while this bad lending was going on. People like that scumbag from Lehman bros. that took 250 mil out of that company before it went under. We don't have the will to tax people who can easily pay it. Simple as that. We aren't gunna agree about what should be cut, but I think it's pretty obvious we need to raise money as well. They should tax the top 10% highest earners from 1 to 10 % more taxes in a graduated way(I don't think Honu is in that bunch, but she is excluded if she is,) and do away with the tax cut for whoever Obama says he wants to give it to. Then make these fkn Iraqis pay us back for getting rid of the a-hole they should of never allowed in. Make them pay us back(in oil money) for every damn penny we have been out trying to civilize those savages. I think it was a mistake to try to democratize savages, but Geedubb had his mind made up. Lets start getting our money back. Give us oil back, or money. Why do they think we should rebuild their country for free? Should get half back at least.

Well, somebody did nominate me for SEC. OF STATE. How is that, Kev?
Old 10-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
The Navy it is.
i want roger goodells job, if you guys could take care of that, i'll vote for you.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Well, the main reason is because Republicans always want to give the rich a tax break. When Clinton was in, we weren't in debt like this. Bush came in and had that tax break for the rich. We've been going further n further n' debt ever since. They would rather borrow money from China than tax C.E.O. types to get it. This 700 billion they are gunna use to bail out bad loans should come from where? Borrow it from China? Tax you and me? How about they tax the damn people that made out like bandits while this bad lending was going on. People like that scumbag from Lehman bros. that took 250 mil out of that company before it went under. We don't have the will to tax people who can easily pay it. Simple as that. We aren't gunna agree about what should be cut, but I think it's pretty obvious we need to raise money as well. They should tax the top 10% highest earners from 1 to 10 % more taxes in a graduated way(I don't think Honu is in that bunch, but she is excluded if she is,) and do away with the tax cut for whoever Obama says he wants to give it to. Then make these fkn Iraqis pay us back for getting rid of the a hole they should of never allowed in. Make them pay us back(in oil money) for every damn penny we have been out trying to civilize those savages. I think it was a mistake to try to democratize savages, but Geedubb had his mind made up. Lets start getting our money back. Give us oil back, or money. Why do they think we should rebuild their country for free? Should get half back at least.

omg, your first state visit to turkey would be something to see.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:24 PM
Flemington

Quote:
omg, your first state visit to turkey would be something to see.
BTW, It's gunna be a very uncomfortable situation (Turkey and Obama.) They have officially backed McCain, because Obama did something to recognize the fact they slaughtered all those Armenians. They hate that more than anything. They expect you to accept their denials, and move on (don't talk back when lied to.) I will pass on that State Visit.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
BTW, It's gunna be a very uncomfortable situation (Turkey and Obama.) They have officially backed McCain, because Obama did something to recognize the fact they slaughtered all those Armenians. They hate that more than anything. They expect you to accept their denials, and move on (don't talk back when lied to.) I will pass on that State Visit.
yeah, i believe obama said there was a genocide, but he didn't co-sponsor the actual resolution.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Flemington

Quote:
yeah, i believe obama said there was a genocide, but he didn't co-sponsor the actual resolution.
Doesn't take much to get these people pop rocking. They are highly inbred to fight and argue.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18639725@N07/2951062748/

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 10-17-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
i want roger goodells job, if you guys could take care of that, i'll vote for you.
You got it. And we will also make you commissioner of the NHL for something to do in your spare time in between Pacman Jones hearings. You cant be worse than the guy they have now...
Old 10-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
I was thinking of something like US ambassador to the UN.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:03 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Well, the main reason is because Republicans always want to give the rich a tax break. When Clinton was in, we weren't in debt like this. Bush came in and had that tax break for the rich. We've been going further n further n' debt ever since. They would rather borrow money from China than tax C.E.O. types to get it. This 700 billion they are gunna use to bail out bad loans should come from where? Borrow it from China? Tax you and me? How about they tax the damn people that made out like bandits while this bad lending was going on. People like that scumbag from Lehman bros. that took 250 mil out of that company before it went under. We don't have the will to tax people who can easily pay it. Simple as that. We aren't gunna agree about what should be cut, but I think it's pretty obvious we need to raise money as well. They should tax the top 10% highest earners from 1 to 10 % more taxes in a graduated way(I don't think Honu is in that bunch, but she is excluded if she is,) and do away with the tax cut for whoever Obama says he wants to give it to. Then make these fkn Iraqis pay us back for getting rid of the a-hole they should of never allowed in. Make them pay us back(in oil money) for every damn penny we have been out trying to civilize those savages. I think it was a mistake to try to democratize savages, but Geedubb had his mind made up. Lets start getting our money back. Give us oil back, or money. Why do they think we should rebuild their country for free? Should get half back at least.

You like your meat a little on the darker side of white....so its only natural you follow in Condi's footsteps