View Poll Results: who won the debate>
obama 8 25.00%
romney 24 75.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
Just like the stock market crashed two weeks ago...

You're taking the narrow version of what I said and evolving it based on what I've written in the past..that's fine, but my post was about the debate. Obama was a pus.sy and played it way too safe. Forget who or who I will not vote for..that's all I meant. It's easy to hate everyone but unfortunately we're stuck with who we're stuck with.
No you said the economy would recover. It never will.

We're stuck with these two...blah blah

Wish nothing for the worst for you, defeated apologist slave punk ass.

Keep avoiding reality and leave room keys with strange women because you think money equals physical attraction and personality is nothing.

You are the worst ever.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Coach Pants

Bob you get no pass. If you want me to expand my "narrow" viewpoint then I'm more than willing.

See you benefit from a collectivist government and realize the house is more in your favor with the fake liberal than it is RMoney.

And amazingly you're in Chicago. Crony capital of the Collectivist America.

Sure the economy hasn't crashed. We're in the part of the game where it's tilt and the cartoon printers are spitting out that fiat money that you're hoarding.

Yeah things are better, GBBob. Just yesterday I saw a homeless person shitting in front of a white castle.

Everything is fine. Keep printing. No proposed budgets that work. F.uck it. We have more strange women to creep out in front of our e-friends with our hubris.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Not to state the obvious, but you've outdone yourself with this latest nonsense.

You've read his books and pay attention to what reporters say, so you know they are honest people?

You're like a teenage girl that thinks they know their favorite rock star because you buy their albums. Get a grip.
Thank god we have your omniscient brain determining the right and wrong of other people's opinions!

What would we do without your repeated childish demeaning of posters who don't think like you? How would we survive?
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 10-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord007 View Post
Wow look at that the CEO donated to Obama's campaign..It is beyond me how this is possible we can not even count our own votes
Yes, and one of Romneys donors supplies the voting machines for Texas and four other states. Hello?
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 10-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Santa Anita

At least the fundraising didn't skip a beat for Barack:

Friend --

I hope I made you proud out there explaining the vision we share for this country.

Now we need to go win this election -- the most important thing that will happen tonight is what you do (or don't do) to help in the little time we have left:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Tonight

Thank you,

Barack

Story here: http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2012/1...r-debate-loss/
Old 10-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Belmont Park

Old 10-05-2012, 12:50 PM
The Curragh

Just vote for O'Bomney and get it over with.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Thank god we have your omniscient brain determining the right and wrong of other people's opinions!

What would we do without your repeated childish demeaning of posters who don't think like you? How would we survive?
It has nothing to do with thinking like me. It has to do with you thinking you know someone because you read their book.

That's nutty.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
It has nothing to do with thinking like me. It has to do with you thinking you know someone because you read their book.

That's nutty.
You think it's "nutty" for people to develop opinions of other people in public life based upon what those other people say, what they do, how they act, what they write?

Old 10-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Del Mar

Reason he lost was climate change..

Al Gore said.

Obama arrived in Denver at 2 p.m. today – just a few hours before the debate started. Romney did his debate prep in Denver. When you go to 5,000 feet, and you only have a few hours to adjust – I don’t know…” (Current TV Post debate interview

http://communities.washingtontimes.c...-denver-clima/

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 10-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Del Mar

OJ and Obama

President Obama channeled O.J. Simpson today when he said, “We will not rest until we find all who were involved and hold them accountable.”

Then, according to Politico, “A half-hour after President Obama vowed to catch the terrorists behind a plot to blow up a plane on Christmas, he arrived at 10:40 a.m. at the Luana Hills Country Club, where a golf course winds through a rain forest, the pool reports. The club is below inland cliffs and the towering Mt. Olomana.”

Apparently, golf courses are now the preferred choice of hideouts for bloodthirsty killers. After erroneously being found not guilty of killing his wife, O.J. Simpson also declared that he would spend the rest of his life searching for the real killers, then went out and played 18 holes.

The president reportedly spent a lot of time in the sand traps looking for the al-Qaeda terrorists in their native habitat.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 10-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
You think it's "nutty" for people to develop opinions of other people in public life based upon what those other people say, what they do, how they act, what they write?

Don't you think it's kind of pathetic that your entire reason for posting here is to entice people to say nasty things to you?

Are you THAT desperate for interaction? don't answer that...it's rhetorical.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysheba4 View Post
........wow, that is borderline creepy.
Why thank you, Sir or Ma'am, as I don't think I've ever been called creepy before!

THEY ARE HONEST PEOPLE.

Yeah it did make me laugh and for that I can't apologize.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
You're like a teenage girl that thinks they know their favorite rock star because you buy their albums. Get a grip.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Don't you think it's kind of pathetic that my entire reason for posting here is to attack and bully people I don't like? I enjoy it.
FTFY.

If you ever want to actually discuss politics, drop on by again.

By the way: it's rather hilarious that you, a man who has attacked me having an opinion you don't share on a public figure, based upon I see, hear and read about him - just falsely characterized me by ... reading what I write.

Did you do that on purpose, to look remarkably dumb and hypocritical?

Or is that just a fun benefit of you getting all huffy and self-important about other people daring to have opinions about our presidential candidates you don't share?

Tell me, oh great one - how do you form your opinions of presidential candidates? It must be magical - like when you listen to Justin Bieber?

Never mind. That was rhetorical
Old 10-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
OJ and Obama

President Obama channeled O.J. Simpson today when he said, “We will not rest until we find all who were involved and hold them accountable.”

Then, according to Politico, “A half-hour after President Obama vowed to catch the terrorists behind a plot to blow up a plane on Christmas, he arrived at 10:40 a.m. at the Luana Hills Country Club, where a golf course winds through a rain forest, the pool reports. The club is below inland cliffs and the towering Mt. Olomana.”

Apparently, golf courses are now the preferred choice of hideouts for bloodthirsty killers. After erroneously being found not guilty of killing his wife, O.J. Simpson also declared that he would spend the rest of his life searching for the real killers, then went out and played 18 holes.

The president reportedly spent a lot of time in the sand traps looking for the al-Qaeda terrorists in their native habitat.
What are you talking about? Obama was on the campaign trail today.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
FTFY.

If you ever want to actually discuss politics, drop on by again.

By the way: it's rather hilarious that you, a man who has attacked me having an opinion you don't share on a public figure, based upon I see, hear and read about him - just falsely characterized me by ... reading what I write.

Did you do that on purpose, to look remarkably dumb and hypocritical?

Or is that just a fun benefit of you getting all huffy and self-important about other people daring to have opinions about our presidential candidates you don't share?

Tell me, oh great one - how do you form your opinions of presidential candidates? It must be magical - like when you listen to Justin Bieber?

Never mind. That was rhetorical
I'm not huffy at all. And I never said I disagree with your opinion. That's just you making stuff up in an attempt to draw me into the sewer with you. I think it's hilarious that you are certain you know how he feels about liars because you read his book. did you expect him to say he likes lying?

Your arrogance is astounding and the only explanation is you're trolling. You're looking for reactions. Let's just call it what it is and move on.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I'm not huffy at all. And I never said I disagree with your opinion.
Actually, yeah - you got self-importantly huffy that I dared to hold an opinion you thought wasn't accurate.

You were the one that made a big deal about an adjective I used.

You seem to have a problem with not allowing other people to hold opinions you don't agree with.

Quote:
That's just you making stuff up in an attempt to draw me into the sewer with you.
Seriously? This is your altered reality in the imaginationville of your mind?

Yeah - I posted I thought Obama was honest just to "draw you into the sewer" and force you to make a total jackazz of yourself - it was all a plot!

If you believe that, get mental health help, DaHoss - that's simply crazy.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
What are you talking about? Obama was on the campaign trail today.
I got that from a reliable source.....Faux News...

Old 10-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Actually, yeah - you got self-importantly huffy that I dared to hold an opinion you thought wasn't accurate.

You were the one that made a big deal about an adjective I used.

You seem to have a problem with not allowing other people to hold opinions you don't agree with.

Seriously? This is your altered reality in the imaginationville of your mind?

Yeah - I posted I thought Obama was honest just to "draw you into the sewer" and force you to make a total jackazz of yourself - it was all a plot!

If you believe that, get mental health help, DaHoss - that's simply crazy.
You can keep trying, but I'm not going to do it. You'll have to find someone else to get your fix.