Old 10-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Steve Byk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNHsA4WIFvc
Old 10-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Saratoga

My wife will be happy....which in turn, makes me happy
Old 10-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Jerome Park

At first thought I thought Tina and you were.... well,.. never mind..
Old 10-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post

Loved that whacko series..really dug Sherilyn Fenn

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 10-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

You and my husband, Steve. It's all he's been talking about for three days now.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Del Mar

Did he ever see the movie Once upon a Time in America?...good flick and i liked this gal..sorta resembles Sherilyn..

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 10-07-2014, 10:01 AM

I have a cute (secondhand) Kyle Mclachlan story- back in my college days I spent a summer working as a costume designer at a teeny-tiny-one-step-above-community-theater theater in Central PA. Their one claim to fame was that back in the early 1980s, long before he broke through, Kyle Mclachlan had performed there. While there, he developed a real love for Middleswarth potato chips (with good reason, say those of us who grew up eating them), buying one of the barrel-sized packages before he drove back to NYC after the summer was over. A few years before I worked there (ten years or so after he had), they did a fundraiser and the artistic director sent a plea for money to Mclachlan, along with a barrel of Middleswarth. He sent them a check for $500.

Cue the "damn good potato chips" jokes.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:16 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk View Post
I have a cute (secondhand) Kyle Mclachlan story- back in my college days I spent a summer working as a costume designer at a teeny-tiny-one-step-above-community-theater theater in Central PA. Their one claim to fame was that back in the early 1980s, long before he broke through, Kyle Mclachlan had performed there. While there, he developed a real love for Middleswarth potato chips (with good reason, say those of us who grew up eating them), buying one of the barrel-sized packages before he drove back to NYC after the summer was over. A few years before I worked there (ten years or so after he had), they did a fundraiser and the artistic director sent a plea for money to Mclachlan, along with a barrel of Middleswarth. He sent them a check for $500.

Cue the "damn good potato chips" jokes.
My old home town was in western PA, never heard of Middleswarth potato chips..My old fav chips and still is Snyders of Berlin..can't find them around here but my sis sends me a box full at Christmas time
Mclachlan was in the short lived tv show Believe about a young girl with super powers..was decent show early this year.
He was in one of my fav whacko movies, Blue Velvet 1986 along with my fav whacko actor Dennis Hopper and good cast..

Old 10-07-2014, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
My old home town was in western PA, never heard of Middleswarth potato chips..My old fav chips and still is Snyders of Berlin..can't find them around here but my sis sends me a box full at Christmas time
Mclachlan was in the short lived tv show Believe about a young girl with super powers..was decent show early this year.
He was in one of my fav whacko movies, Blue Velvet 1986 along with my fav whacko actor Dennis Hopper and good cast..
I know Snyders very well! I like their pretzels.

Middleswarth is very Central-South Central PA. Been around for decades, appears to have no interest in expanding. Best salt and vinegar chips ever!
Old 10-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk View Post
I know Snyders very well! I like their pretzels.

Middleswarth is very Central-South Central PA. Been around for decades, appears to have no interest in expanding. Best salt and vinegar chips ever!
Yes, Snyders of Hanover makes the pretzels, I love the jalapeno flavored bits...my sis also sends me box of those..Usta get them at local Food Lion but couple years ago they stopped carrying them

Old 10-07-2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
Yes, Snyders of Hanover makes the pretzels, I love the jalapeno flavored bits...my sis also sends me box of those..Usta get them at local Food Lion but couple years ago they stopped carrying them
How have I not tried the jalapeño flavored ones yet? I'll have to rectify that during my next trip to visit the 'rents.