Thread: Congrats to...
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Jerome Park

The ONE sad thing about being in the playoffs is those two oafs will be back next year... seriously, one of them needs to go... and I'd much rather it be Reid.

Congrats to the Eagles D... they are real strong... and congrats to the eagles running game! Glad to see the running backs were actually used today!!

Honestly, after this pretty pitiful season, the eagles in no way deserve to be in the playoffs. But it just seemed like NO team wanted that last playoff spot!!

I went to the game today (yeah im cool ).... it was really amazing. We left thinking the best thing that could happen to us was knocking the cowgirls out of the playoffs... then ALL the stars fell into line and some how magic happened... This **** usually does not happen to Philly sports... maybe the Phillies gave this city some hope!!

It was really intense at the Linc today... when the bucs missed on 4th and 10... and the bears missed the onside kick... the stadium was electric.

Either the birds played like the best team in the league today (which they have shown some weeks... just to suck other weeks) or the Cowgirls and Mr. Homo are just huge losers and suck horse balls.

The playoffs could be real interesting... if the GOOD eagles show up... the could be tough to beat... they can handle the vikes, they can handle the giants... i dont know about the panthers... if the SHITTY eagles show up the are done next week.

Go Birds... way to give me 16 heart attacks this season.