View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arletta View Post
From "Postman can't get here soon enough" ~ Clyde

================================================== ==

Anyone here recall how CharleyHO started??

I know that's a very long arm reference;or not.

Golly.That reminds me of a column I wrote for the NHC TOUR.It seems like I wrote that just a few weeks ago and almost remember it word for word....

~

~

~

~

GIVIN' 'EM STEEL

by Clyde Collinwood( creator of CLYDEFORM!! and esteemed author and essayist as well as a noted big deal of and in many whatnots)

I was recently approached by Whose?FeldSpar and was begged to participate in their NHC TOUR Whose?FeldSpar contest for 2014.Having my name as a participant is a huge leg up to any organization.I told them this would be accepted by me, but only if I started out by being assigned a negative $10,000;only fair to the commoners playing.Even with that much of a penalty, I envision myself finishing in at least the top 10 per cent.

(Update: Clyde is now in 68th place.That is in the top 2%.Collinwood is GOD!)

It was posed to Whose?FeldSpar,should I win.....I would like all my prizes turned to cash and sent to onthecontrary.He's going to need it.

Friends,don't you know that at least 90% of what you hear or read is kumquatery?Well now I'm lost.Is this still my column of which I was reminded.....or is this now and not in that original column?It's hard being an intellectual.I'm sure it's also hard being Nick'sKumquats as well as others.

Anyhoo....I would like to say I am Clarke Kent in that contest.Maybe NT can now be The Daily Meteor.

Answer to The Debonatah: You really,really get under my skin.Shut up.

A feeling.....has embraced me.I have more cork embellished poison.I feel a perfect day coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpV_6CN6CVc

Dear Clark Kent,
I think your leotards are too tight.
Love, The Debonatah