$20 Ex 3/6,7,9,10
$20 Ex 10/3
Old 06-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Saratoga

$5 P3

6,8/6,9/2,4,5,6,7,8,11
Old 06-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Saratoga

Nice setup by Jose for his brother riding the Brown..... These guys know who butters their bread.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Nice setup by Jose for his brother riding the Brown..... These guys know who butters their bread.
Blatant. If I said that it would be NYRA bashing.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Blatant. If I said that it would be NYRA bashing.
You realize that Belmont has held prior to race 10 14 Graded Stakes sofar. Chad Brown has won 9 of 14 All Surfaces and an astounding 8/9 on the Turf but the Beauty he has won with only 3 favorites on the Turf and has 5 Double Digit Winners on the Turf
Old 06-07-2019, 05:32 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
You realize that Belmont has held prior to race 10 14 Graded Stakes sofar. Chad Brown has won 9 of 14 All Surfaces and an astounding 8/9 on the Turf but the Beauty he has won with only 3 favorites on the Turf and has 5 Double Digit Winners on the Turf
Expect more of this tomorrow. He has 2 of 7 in the Just a Game and 4 of 10 in the Manhattan.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:37 PM
Keeneland

I’m trying to figure out how Jose set it up for his brother. Red Zinger was rank and threw her head going into the first turn. Jose let her run instead of fighting her.

Is the claim that he acted like a rabbit?
Old 06-07-2019, 07:30 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
I’m trying to figure out how Jose set it up for his brother. Red Zinger was rank and threw her head going into the first turn. Jose let her run instead of fighting her.

Pace was going too slow, which is not what they wanted, so middle move to nowheres land that never wins, then get over to the rail so the 8 could get by in the 2 path coming off the turn. I gotta go watch the mybigitalian replay and review what was going on there
Old 06-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Pace was going too slow, which is not what they wanted, so middle move to nowheres land that never wins, then get over to the rail so the 8 could get by in the 2 path coming off the turn. I gotta go watch the mybigitalian replay and review what was going on there
You didn’t see Giant Zinger was rank going into the first turn? You didn’t see her throw her head? She was fighting Jose. She resisted being rated and predictably settled once she got clear.

But assuming the first part of what you say is correct (it’s not)...you think Jose knew Irad was going to go from 3 wide around the first turn and up the backstretch to the rail somehow? And then he knew Montdore was going to tire at just the right time for Irad to get through, so he could beat Competitionofideas by a neck?

Impressive.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:57 PM
Havre de Grace

He got an assist from Carmouche too who was nice enough to angle the 4 out a little to make sure the 8 could get through the hole Jose opened.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:15 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
He got an assist from Carmouche too who was nice enough to angle the 4 out a little to make sure the 8 could get through the hole Jose opened. And Jose was sitting there in the pocket not rank when he gunned him.
You should smoke more weed....or less. Whatever amount you’re smoking now is making you worse than normal.

I just think it’s hilarious that you ignore all of the facts I present and pretend you don’t see them. I shouldn’t have wasted my time.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Havre de Grace

I didn't think ginger was rank when she was sent. It looked like she had settled in third. To me if that wasn't Irad on the 8 , he would have made him go inside to get past, not give him the easy pass outside of him. I've seen this before with the brothers.

Willie Nelson going strong so I figure the more weed you smoke , the longer you live.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I didn't think ginger was rank when she was sent. It looked like she had settled in third. To me if that wasn't Irad on the 8 , he would have made him go inside to get past, not give him the easy pass outside of him. I've seen this before with the brothers.

Willie Nelson going strong so I figure the more weed you smoke , the longer you live.
Do you at least acknowledge Ginger threw her head going into the first turn? That she seemed uncomfortable behind horses?

Have you watched the head on? I think if you do you’ll see the 4 was stopping and Irad slipped into the spot where she was. It was actually a great ride by Irad. From 3 wide on 1st turn and backstretch to pocket trip and moved at just the right time. Obviously his filly was the goods but his ride made the difference.

There are times when sometimes it can seem like there are games. A few years ago in the Beldame Irad moved out of the way as he was tiring so Elate could get through. That was a very bad look. This wasn’t one of those times IMO.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Keeneland

Quote:

I feel like I need to add you’re looking for any reason to claim chicanery, as it relates to the Ortiz’s, Chad Brown and NYRA.

Confirmation bias at its finest.

I’ve found the worse I’m doing at the windows the more I want to think everything is a conspiracy. It’s not.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Goodwood

Quote:

I didn’t see that either, but I am ok with people frustrated by Brown winning literally everything. It isn’t much of a handicapping exercise to do what most did in that race (as I did too) to put down 6,8 and move on.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:16 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
I feel like I need to add you’re looking for any reason to claim chicanery, as it relates to the Ortiz’s, Chad Brown and NYRA.

Confirmation bias at its finest.

I’ve found the worse I’m doing at the windows the more I want to think everything is a conspiracy. It’s not.
I singled the 8 in that race. Doesn't make it cool though.

I've never said anything about Chad Brown except $1.6 mill was a lot of money to owe the help. My complaints about NYRA are high takeout on some bets , Saratoga land and cash grab, not opening the late pick 5 to everyone and the idiotic .50 tri minimum. It's my opinion. If you have no problem with those things, that's your opinion.
They have had great racing on the biggest days and tomorrow is no exception. Met Mile is great field even if I liked it better on Memorial Day, it's hard to argue with the quality since the move.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I singled the 8 in that race. Doesn't make it cool though.

I've never said anything about Chad Brown except $1.6 mill was a lot of money to owe the help. My complaints about NYRA are high takeout on some bets , Saratoga land and cash grab, not opening the late pick 5 to everyone and the idiotic .50 tri minimum. It's my opinion. If you have no problem with those things, that's your opinion.
They have had great racing on the biggest days and tomorrow is no exception. Met Mile is great field even if I liked it better on Memorial Day, it's hard to argue with the quality since the move.
Nothing happened. You keep ignoring reality. Nothing new, but at least own it.

Everyone knows your mantra. It’s the same mantra as your stupid twitter “friends.” Everyone is out to get you and everyone is cheating you and everyone else. Its a tired act.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:30 AM
Havre de Grace

Default Mr replay expert

Complexity runs tomorrow. Watch his maiden win and explain what it is that his brother was doing up the backstretch instead of naturally moving in like the rest of the field. Maybe you could shed a little light on why Irad would possibly keep the inside open for Complexity to come running through....oh yeah, because Jose was on the Chad Brown good thing that they were trying to get to the breeders cup juvenile .
Old 06-08-2019, 03:29 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by philcski View Post
I didn’t see that either, but I am ok with people frustrated by Brown winning literally everything. It isn’t much of a handicapping exercise to do what most did in that race (as I did too) to put down 6,8 and move on.

The handicapping is to figure which other Chad is the one to beat his favorite.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:43 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Complexity runs tomorrow. Watch his maiden win and explain what it is that his brother was doing up the backstretch instead of naturally moving in like the rest of the field. Maybe you could shed a little light on why Irad would possibly keep the inside open for Complexity to come running through....oh yeah, because Jose was on the Chad Brown good thing that they were trying to get to the breeders cup juvenile .
No offense but this is the line of thinking that leads you to put up losing pick 5 ticket after losing pick 5 ticket. You’re so wrapped up in conspiracy that it clouds your judgement. There’s no way you can look at a card or sequence with an open mind when you’re this wrapped up in nonsense and your opinion is definitely not good enough to overcome it.

The fact you’ve digressed to parroting EMD’s silly conspiracies means you’ve hit an all time low.

So now Irad, who no one would confuse for anything resembling an aggressive early rider, wasn’t aggressive early on a horse who’s been up the track in his next 2 races, so the Chad firster could get to the Juvenile? This is despite the fact Chad regularly runs 2 year old maidens in stakes and the year prior ran Good Magic in the Champagne and Breeders Cup Juvenile as a maiden.

Makes perfect sense.

And I know it bothers you, but I am an expert at watching races. That’s why you used to beg me for my opinions, remember?