Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Louisiana Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny View Post
Thank you to the New Jersey Racing Commission for all your support and well planned out transition to TVG for all New Jersey horseplayeers.

Thank you for contacting TVG. Unfortunately the new account sign up promotion or wager reward program is not available for New Jersey residents. All promotions must be approved by the NJ racing commission. At this time, promotions and rewards are not approved.

Thanks,
TVG Customer Relations

1-888-752-9884

Benny...Benny...Benny...What is the matter with you? Are you from Jersey....Did you think that you were going to get something out of this. This is NJ, the place where they make you pay for what everyone else gets free and then wants you to fell good about it.

BTW I finally got may letter today notifying me of the change. I have to say how disingenuous they are about this who;e move. No where in the letter doe sit explain they are now imposing a fee for service platform. Even when you look at the FAQ on the website, it states that

How much does it cost to place a bet?

Currently there is no charge to wager through 4NJBets

I guess this is true til 6/1 ......Why can't the just be honest an tell you the truth? they did this to squeeze every last bit of money from the the NJ bettor. But what the hell....if I bet $5000 now get a rebate for $5.00 like I said this is NJ and take anything you can get...however, watch them try to tax you for the reward
Old 03-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Monmouth Park

icant get entres to show up on my laptop they tell me its because they dont honor aol.yet ihave a desk top and i get everything on it and it is aol.anybody else having this problem. laptop works good cache is clean.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Louisiana Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassie View Post
icant get entres to show up on my laptop they tell me its because they dont honor aol.yet ihave a desk top and i get everything on it and it is aol.anybody else having this problem. laptop works good cache is clean.
Cassie

I have been able to access both w/my iPad, desktop and laptop. I don ' t think it would be a function of Aol . What browser are you using and it may be something in the setting of the browser. Go into the option and see if the settings are different.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo View Post
Benny...Benny...Benny...What is the matter with you? Are you from Jersey....Did you think that you were going to get something out of this. This is NJ, the place where they make you pay for what everyone else gets free and then wants you to fell good about it.

BTW I finally got may letter today notifying me of the change. I have to say how disingenuous they are about this who;e move. No where in the letter doe sit explain they are now imposing a fee for service platform. Even when you look at the FAQ on the website, it states that

How much does it cost to place a bet?

Currently there is no charge to wager through 4NJBets

I guess this is true til 6/1 ......Why can't the just be honest an tell you the truth? they did this to squeeze every last bit of money from the the NJ bettor. But what the hell....if I bet $5000 now get a rebate for $5.00 like I said this is NJ and take anything you can get...however, watch them try to tax you for the reward

Got news for you pal, there ain't no stinkin' rewards program for NJ, read the customer service statement again , no promotions and no rewards. !
Old 03-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Louisiana Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny View Post
[/b]

Got news for you pal, there ain't no stinkin' rewards program for NJ, read the customer service statement again , no promotions and no rewards. !
On my account I am accumulating reward points ......Damn then that is a deal breaker..... I looking forward to that $ 5.00 after I bet $5000.00. :
Old 03-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Havre de Grace

Default Addendum to the deal

From Equidaily
http://www.northjersey.com/news/stat....html?page=all
Old 03-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Havre de Grace

Default Promo and signup bonus NOW on NJTVG

Just noticed that NJTVG is NOW offering a signup for new customers $125

and now a weekly promo contest. Guess they call the transition , a soft opening, and dont give the old customers anything since you got em already and they dont have a choice.of moving their cash to a competitor. I guess the NJ racing comissionor legislature okayed it now ? Yeah, thats the ticket .

Makes me want to close my account; as if i have a choice

https://4njbets.tvg.com/page/housepartynj
Old 03-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Arlington Park

tvg dropping per wager fee 4/1.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-raci...ing?source=rss

i haven't used them in years and have no plans to start now but at least for those without other legal options, it'll be a little less onerous.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:09 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_im_god View Post
tvg dropping per wager fee 4/1.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-raci...ing?source=rss

i haven't used them in years and have no plans to start now but at least for those without other legal options, it'll be a little less onerous.
And adding a 3.5% fee on Debit card funding....