Old 05-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Saratoga

Default Scav's Sequence of the Week---5/27/06

Bringing it to our new home.....

Saturday, Arlington Park

Note: Play only goes if stays on turf

Last week = $20 investment, $0 return

Bankroll starting this week = +$243

Absolutely love this sequence this weekend.

Race 6 is a Optional claiming race at the odd Arlington distance of about 9 furlongs. This being said, the 7 Cause She's Crafty is the nuts here. Horse is bred to love this distance, and watching all her races, she is just screaming for more distance. People will play the 1 here because of the connections, but I think the horse will be a little horse after the 60 day freshening.

Race 7 is an allowance non winners of 1. This race is extremely competitive but I absolutely love the 5 Sobressaliente in this spot. Graham is a GREAT, GREAT turf rider and will have this horse 2 lengths off a most likely crazy front runner and will get first run. I have inclued the 10 just in case Perez is the answer to getting this horse into the winner circle and not 2nd place money

Race 8 is the Hashin Cup. While sad, I think there is a great opportunity here. With Distinction looks like he is ready to run huge. While I don't like betting Lukas at Arlington because it is his sub par stock, this horse is going to get a perfect trip, either on the lead or right off it. Also look what Martin did with this horse back in December, while that race was an obvious prep, they have a nice history together. LOVE the recent bullet work. Including the 3 because Lanerie wouldn't have came here for no reason, but I think With Distinction might open up about 3 lengths come the stretch and make everyone come and get him. I HATE leaving Fifteen Rounds out of here, but that last work scarys me a little that a bounce off the first effort might be coming.

A total of $40 will be invested and it will go like this.

$20 Pick Three 7/5/2
$10 Pick Three 7/5/3
$5 Pick three 7/10/2,3

Happy capping

Scav
Old 05-26-2006, 03:07 PM
5'8".. but all man!

can I please be the first to post a big ole GFY to my good buddy Tom???

Oh Yeah....good luck on your play here bro...
Old 05-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Saratoga

Done playing Cause She's Crafty, just can't figure this horse out....
Old 05-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Newmarket

well you had 2 of 3 anyway. When you play a PK3 so narrow like that you're going to lose a lot but you just have to count on getting paid well when you do crush it.

I liked the the 5 on the grass with Graham and I really liked Gouldings Green who was unlucky but got put up anyway. What did you think of 15 Rounds?
That guy is always so game at Arl!! I didn't know how he would do at a mile but he showed his mettle once again.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Saratoga

Graham was just on fire today, all his rides were flawless.

15 rounds getting taken down was bullshit, and I was quite surprised that they did. Lanerie should get a oscar because Emigh might MIGHT have drifted 1/4 of a path.

Cause Shes Crafty cost me 1k. I had a $5 pick three to here that I bet while on track and I played the same ticket online, her singled on the end. Pretty stupid but you are right, playing so narrow cost me. It also cost me a $10 pick three with her singled on the 1st leg because I just realized I caught the last two......happens I guess
Old 05-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Louisiana Downs

Totally agree about fifteen rounds. Terrible call.