Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Breeders' Cup Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 pnt move up View Post
Trust me, thinking that POS ran at all is a losing argument, but continue to blame the track, I am sure you will be in the majority.
Where did I say Princess of Sylmar ran a huge race? The point I made which you cannot grasp is that deciding the championship based upon this race considering the racetrack is not fair. Unless Princess of Sylmar was an incredible monster, she didn't stand a chance on that racetrack which was not suitable for championship races.

I didn't even have a penny on Princess of Sylmar. Frankly I thought it was sporting of them to even come here after such a long campaign and I thought the dynamics of the race and that the toll of the campaign were against her today.

The distinction is obvious, either you are a troll or not too bright. As each post you make goes by, I am becoming more and more convinced it is the latter.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
Where did I say Princess of Sylmar ran a huge race? The point I made which you cannot grasp is that deciding the championship based upon this race considering the racetrack is not fair. Unless Princess of Sylmar was an incredible monster, she didn't stand a chance on that racetrack which was not suitable for championship races.

I didn't even have a penny on Princess of Sylmar. Frankly I thought it was sporting of them to even come here after such a long campaign and I thought the dynamics of the race and that the toll of the campaign were against her today.

The distinction is obvious, either you are a troll or not too bright. As each post you make goes by, I am becoming more and more convinced it is the latter.
You are losing your argument so you fall back to ad hominem attacks.

Where did I say POS should not be the champion, in fact think I said the opposite.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:12 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Quote:

point dont bother..turn the page sat is a new day..
Old 11-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Randwyck

Last year would have been great to have the BC in New York

Horses are like strawberries....they can go bad overnight. Charlie Whittingham
Old 11-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Randwyck

Oh wait there was a hurricane that whiped out everything ... No worries peoe would have come in droves from their flooded out and destroyed homes to watch horses run around a soup oval... Yeah man it's what I call fun

Old 11-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honu View Post
Oh wait there was a hurricane that whiped out everything ... No worries peoe would have come in droves from their flooded out and destroyed homes to watch horses run around a soup oval... Yeah man it's what I call fun
Los Angeles is not at risk of natural disasters?
Old 11-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
We could have moved them to Lebanon, NH and had a conveyor belt, speed speed joke of a track....

Old 11-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Los Angeles is not at risk of natural disasters?
why all this talk about the weather when thats about the last reason why its not been to NY?
Old 11-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 pnt move up View Post
why all this talk about the weather when thats about the last reason why its not been to NY?
I see you are back to trolling. I have posted about this many times, it does not necessarily have to be NY, but a real Championship should not keep going back to the same venue IMO. Allowing the Championship across the county helps promote the sport. As far as NY, it is the best racing in the U.S. and should host the Championships from time to time. Even the NFL has recognized the value of having a Championship in NY.

What are the current problems with it being in NY?
Old 11-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Havre de Grace

the Princess won the Alabama which is the race they wanted to win. To think she would run at all , the way the track was playing, is a fine example of redboarding.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Oriental Park

Quote:
I see you are back to trolling. I have posted about this many times, it does not necessarily have to be NY, but a real Championship should not keep going back to the same venue IMO. Allowing the Championship across the county helps promote the sport. As far as NY, it is the best racing in the U.S. and should host the Championships from time to time. Even the NFL has recognized the value of having a Championship in NY.

This may be surprising but I don't read all your posts.

I think it should be on a rotation between the three main circuits, maybe more often at CD which I think is a great venue having been to a few BC's there.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Randwyck

Quote:

I see your just being the same butthole as always. I have no problem with the BC being somewhere where the weather could be crap for one of the biggest days in racing. Suck it up buttercup you can't beat Cali weather and today those two brood mares couldn't beat Beholder. Oh and I was born and raised on the east coast so here's some for ya... Go f@ck yourself you sorry pr@ck.

Old 11-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
I see your just being the same butthole as always. I have no problem with the BC being somewhere where the weather could be crap for one of the biggest days in racing. Suck it up buttercup you can't beat Cali weather and today those two brood mares couldn't beat Beholder. Oh and I was born and raised on the east coast so here's some for ya... Go f@ck yourself you sorry pr@ck.
Nothing like an angry rant when one can't form a cogent argument in response. I appreciate your opinion of me. I will file it accordingly in my how much I care department.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:25 AM
Randwyck

Quote:
Nothing like an angry rant when one can't form a cogent argument in response. I appreciate your opinion of me. I will file it accordingly in my how much I care department.
What is the argument? Weather could suck on BC like the crap that Monmouth hosted... Or we could be where the chances of sunshine is 99 percent.
Beholder crushed the best they had to offer today. It was sunny and beautiful and not a cloud in the sky over the Sierra Madres. She did something today no other filly has done. I have no opinion of you other than what your posts lend you to be.

Old 11-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
What is the argument? Weather could suck on BC like the crap that Monmouth hosted... Or we could be where the chances of sunshine is 99 percent.
Beholder crushed the best they had to offer today. It was sunny and beautiful and not a cloud in the sky over the Sierra Madres. She did something today no other filly has done. I have no opinion of you other than what your posts lend you to be.
Which argument are you referring to? The argument where you tried to exploit the tragedy that challenged many human beings fortitude in support of an absurd argument or that the track carried speed like a merry go-round today?
Old 11-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Drinking and posting are a dangerous combination.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Turf Paradise

Quote:
Which argument are you referring to? The argument where you tried to exploit the tragedy that challenged many human beings fortitude in support of an absurd argument or that the track carried speed like a merry go-round today?

Exploit the tragedy that challenged many human beings fortitude? Maybe you should head to the shore today and help those people out. Or you can do the Liberal thing and flap your lips while expecting others to help the needy.
Maybe you could have taken the money you blew yesterday and the money that you'll blow today and donate it to the hurricane relief fund.
Now this is the "point" where you act like a juvenile and say things like "Go f@ck yourself you sorry pr@ck." Things you would never be man enough to say to someone in person you punk.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:15 AM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallscott35 View Post
Its called dependents...totally right by the way, you must be relatively new here.....In '05 I was down 3k before the Distaff. Bought an Acura TL off the lot after the race. One swing on Cup day is all you need.
Geez Rand...has it been 8 years already? Where does the time go? I remember that like it was yesterday.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Flemington

Quote:

While I don't dispute that by today's standards, Princess was put through a "long campaign" it is a sorry state of affairs that we now believe that to be true.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino View Post
Exploit the tragedy that challenged many human beings fortitude? Maybe you should head to the shore today and help those people out. Or you can do the Liberal thing and flap your lips while expecting others to help the needy.
Maybe you could have taken the money you blew yesterday and the money that you'll blow today and donate it to the hurricane relief fund.
Now this is the "point" where you act like a juvenile and say things like "Go f@ck yourself you sorry pr@ck." Things you would never be man enough to say to someone in person you punk.
Just when it appears that the trolling can't get more idiotic, a new title contender emerges.