Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2019, 06:32 AM
Hollywood Park

Default mr baffert? you need to change jockeys

i put a post on here on 4//8//2019 asking why rosario has game winner so far out into the 10 path on every race,,never has he once saved ground with this horse,, and once again,, he proved that he is not deserving of riding this horse,, mabe its just a mental block he has, or stubborness that he doesnt want to change,,but what really gets me is ,mr baffart not seeing it,,,this just came in from trakus
he ran 103 feet further then the winner and up to a 125 feet more then the least traveled horse thats basicly 35 yards, NOT FEET that he traveled longer then the winner.. now b4 everyone gets negitive on me,, i like rosario, hes one of my favorite jockeys, and i dont condemn his style,, i just think his style on this horse is wrong,, dead wrong,, and bob has to see it now,,change jockeys please, this horse needs to save ground,,,and look ,, i mite be wrong,, but no one can tell me i am yet because we have never seen it yet[HIM SAVING GROUND]even when he gets out of gate and is 19th, hes still 4 wide when traveling beleive it or not the rail was the place to be as war of will,, maxium security,, code of honor could all attest to,, and coming out of gate ,game winner was not getting kickback, because he was 10 lengths behind the 18th horse, i really think its just a block joel has with this horse,, look he never was going to win with that 35 yards of extra travel,,but he mite have gotton a placing,, its time for rosario to go from game winner,, we need to see what this horse could do with saving ground just once,,, when you lose that kind of ground,, its almost the eqivelent of bolting
Old 05-05-2019, 06:57 AM
Sam Houston

Every horse had an excuse in the race.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:15 AM
Hollywood Park

Default maybe so

but not 7 excuses in a row, granted he won with 4 of them, but still even when he won he ran further then every horse hes faced in each race,,that to me is a reason to change,,esp. when the results are not what they should be
Old 05-05-2019, 03:16 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Maybe the horse himself has a problem with the inside.
Old 05-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Hollywood Park

Default i thought of elprado, maybe they should find out

just once dont you think>
Old 05-05-2019, 05:14 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheoutside View Post
i put a post on here on 4//8//2019 asking why rosario has game winner so far out into the 10 path on every race,,never has he once saved ground with this horse,, and once again,, he proved that he is not deserving of riding this horse,, mabe its just a mental block he has, or stubborness that he doesnt want to change,,but what really gets me is ,mr baffart not seeing it,,,this just came in from trakus
he ran 103 feet further then the winner and up to a 125 feet more then the least traveled horse thats basicly 35 yards, NOT FEET that he traveled longer then the winner.. now b4 everyone gets negitive on me,, i like rosario, hes one of my favorite jockeys, and i dont condemn his style,, i just think his style on this horse is wrong,, dead wrong,, and bob has to see it now,,change jockeys please, this horse needs to save ground,,,and look ,, i mite be wrong,, but no one can tell me i am yet because we have never seen it yet[HIM SAVING GROUND]even when he gets out of gate and is 19th, hes still 4 wide when traveling beleive it or not the rail was the place to be as war of will,, maxium security,, code of honor could all attest to,, and coming out of gate ,game winner was not getting kickback, because he was 10 lengths behind the 18th horse, i really think its just a block joel has with this horse,, look he never was going to win with that 35 yards of extra travel,,but he mite have gotton a placing,, its time for rosario to go from game winner,, we need to see what this horse could do with saving ground just once,,, when you lose that kind of ground,, its almost the eqivelent of bolting
Haven’t been on the same page with you many times before, but there is seriously no way to defend this ride. It’s one of the worst rides I’ve ever seen.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:29 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheoutside View Post
From reading Baffert's quote, it sounds like he instructed his jockeys to try to stay in the clear. Here was his quote: "The problem is (Improbable) couldn't get out, the six (Vekoma) wouldn't let him out. He could not get out. I told my riders to stay clean, they don't listen to me.“

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/t...derby-outcome/