Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Del Mar

Hes super at baseball. I always forget how much he knows. Personally I would rather listen to him do golf than a guy who knows way more but is just a phony like Johnny Miller.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:13 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
The good news is that Tiger is still 3 shots above the current cut line, IF the USGA still takes all those within 10 shots of the lead after 36 holes.

Someone get D. Howell a turnicate...
Umm Kev, not if she shoots another round like that.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:15 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Umm Kev, not if she shoots another round like that.
He will shoot no worse than 72 tommorow.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Del Mar

I agree, I look for a 67 or 68 or from Tiger tomorrow. Now he has his sea legs. From Phil I look for another even par round.

I liked that shirt Tiger wore today, very stylish! Nke makes some nice stuff, wish they would pay me to wear those kind of clothes.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:21 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander
I agree, I look for a 67 or 68 or from Tiger tomorrow. Now he has his sea legs. From Phil I look for another even par round.

I liked that shirt Tiger wore today, very stylish! Nke makes some nice stuff, wish they would pay me to wear those kind of clothes.

I picked up my first Nike golf shirts last week Tim. I am wearing one of them today. Hands down the brightest lime green shirt you will ever see, but damn it looks good on me..
Old 06-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Del Mar

They make good stuff Kev, I own a pair of the most comfortable running shoes that are Nikes. I dont run with them, they are my walk around shoes, I reserve Asics only to run with. Damn they fit nice.

Also have a few running t-shirts that Nike makes and they are sweet.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Woodbine

No way it's his Dad's death. He has been preparing for that for 10 years. His Dad has been sick since he turned pro. He hasn't played in 2 mos. Believe me he will make a charge. May shoot sub 70 tomorrow and be w/ in 6 of the lead, Sat he will come back w/ say a 71, w/ in 4, come Sunday, (Father's Day)you had better watch out!
Old 06-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Santa Anita

Tough to play your first competetive round in over 2 months at Winged foot in the open. 76 isn't that bad. Even though he wasnt' ready he would have benefited playing the Memorial. Mickelson is the best player in the world right now whether you like him or not. I look for Tiger to make the cut and finish top 20. Don't think he'll threaten to win this one, just don't think he's prepared all the way for this one.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorstman
No way it's his Dad's death. He has been preparing for that for 10 years. His Dad has been sick since he turned pro. He hasn't played in 2 mos. Believe me he will make a charge. May shoot sub 70 tomorrow and be w/ in 6 of the lead, Sat he will come back w/ say a 71, w/ in 4, come Sunday, (Father's Day)you had better watch out!
I disagree...you don't "prepare" for the death of a loved one, especially a father or mother...when I lost mine, neither was a surprise and I was braced perhaps, even resolved to the inevitability but I wasn't prepared!