Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2006, 09:19 PM
gangstaOFlove

Default Wwe

we got great news everyone!!!!! generation X is back together!!!! the heart break kid and triple H, just reunited together and turned against vince mcman... as a wwe fan, it was a great thrill to see those two champions reunite together and take the wwe by storm once again.. i can't wait to see what happens next!!!!
Old 06-13-2006, 06:31 AM
Newmarket

Looks like Vince is trying to make things interesting again. Smart move bringing ECW back with thier debut tonight on the Sci-Fi channel. He should have kept all three "brands" seperate (WWE, ECW & WCW) when he brought the later too. It would have been nice if he kept WCW the same as it was with Ted Turner. It would have made the PPV shows better with organization pitted versus each other in the big shows. Glad to see we have another fellow trailing who's into pro wrestling!

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 06-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstaOFlove
we got great news everyone!!!!! generation X is back together!!!! the heart break kid and triple H, just reunited together and turned against vince mcman... as a wwe fan, it was a great thrill to see those two champions reunite together and take the wwe by storm once again.. i can't wait to see what happens next!!!!
Never cared for Generation X overall but love the pairing of HBK and HHH, really work well together. The NWO will always be the best "unit" imo...it's a shame so many of those guys have vanished from the landscape! I think Vince needs to find (or create) the next Hulk Hogan...pro wrestling has gotten a bit stale lately, hopefully he will work his magic once again!
Old 06-13-2006, 11:05 AM
Woodbine

Vince never had it so good when he had Thr Rock and Stone cold, Havn't followed much since then. I usually check it out for the T&A. I saw Tori Wilson last night, WOW!!