Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-29-2006, 08:09 AM
oracle80

Default Hooves

Down goes Bandini today. He would have to step up his numbers tremendously to beat these today and in his last he beat total nothings after making an easy lead and getting slow fractions on a speed biased track. As the big favorite hes most certainly a bet against today. makes it real nice to attack the late pik-4.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:19 AM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Down goes Bandini today. He would have to step up his numbers tremendously to beat these today and in his last he beat total nothings after making an easy lead and getting slow fractions on a speed biased track. As the big favorite hes most certainly a bet against today. makes it real nice to attack the late pik-4.
YES..ill go with the train /sir greely and wilko..bandini has a few problems..he is walking into a lions den today...
Old 05-29-2006, 08:24 AM
oracle80

Default Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
YES..ill go with the train /sir greely and wilko..bandini has a few problems..he is walking into a lions den today...
Hooves you note that Gomez is having a tough Memorial day weekend? Hes won one race in the last three days, and that was an odds on chalk that a 10 pound bug boy could have ridden home. The guys comparing him to Johnny V really need a reality check. Heck, whens the last time Johnny had oenewinner in three days of riding? Can't wait for him to heal up and get this clown outta here. Guys a total enigma, one race he rides like Arcaro, the next hes middle moving a horse who wants to rate to the lead for no good reason. No consistency whatsoever.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Hooves you note that Gomez is having a tough Memorial day weekend? Hes won one race in the last three days, and that was an odds on chalk that a 10 pound bug boy could have ridden home. The guys comparing him to Johnny V really need a reality check. Heck, whens the last time Johnny had oenewinner in three days of riding? Can't wait for him to heal up and get this clown outta here. Guys a total enigma, one race he rides like Arcaro, the next hes middle moving a horse who wants to rate to the lead for no good reason. No consistency whatsoever.
as you have noted,the guy could be a great one but has the iq.of a dead possum...he thinks he knows all and doesnt listen...he needs to pop that swelled up crainium.....
Old 05-29-2006, 09:10 AM
oracle80

Default LOL!! You wont believe what i just did

Hooves, as I was typing a response, Carlos Martin called me to ask if he should enter back Western revenge today for the same condition race on Friday, I said go ahead but we will scratch unless he looks like a cant lose cinch.
So I ask who hes gonna name on him as we were all furious about moron Gomez ride on Saturday. he says hes gonna get Kent D, and I say good, that little scum Gomez really screwed us on Saturday. he says well he did but you know what? he says Gomez came by the barn on Sunday and apologized for pulling the trigger that soon and costing us the race. I was impressed by that. AT least the little dwarf knows he screwed up. So I told carlos, if he apologized and is aware of how stupid he was, go ahead and name him back.
See hooves i have a soft side, its very very small, but i have a soft side.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:48 AM

as you know mike a horse only has a few PEAK runs in him in a cycle..for him to have waisted one where he should have rolled ..is unexusable..get pablo m..lol
Old 05-29-2006, 11:25 AM
Flemington

Oracle,the Gomez nutlickers are in need of some of your venom to attack.They are even starting to attack themselves.Any chance I can post one of your quotes over there on ESPN? I DON'T DISLIKE HIM NEARLY ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR PLACE OVER THERE. They are popping veins on their foreheads.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:55 AM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Oracle,the Gomez nutlickers are in need of some of your venom to attack.They are even starting to attack themselves.Any chance I can post one of your quotes over there on ESPN? I DON'T DISLIKE HIM NEARLY ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR PLACE OVER THERE. They are popping veins on their foreheads.
Scuds I am THROUGH with that board. No big announcement, no this is my last posts, just done.
I am here now and here only, anyone who wants to read what I have to say can sign up over here, at the place that will one day be the most visited horse racing web site in the USA.
I love to talk horses, I'm not interested in talking about the ridiculous personal stuff that permeated that board the last year or so and I blame two friends of mine for helping to start that acceptance of nonsense. Im not interested in talking to drunks goinginto rehab, Im not interested in all the personal crap they speak of.
There is a specific OT topic forum here and all those who show up and with vulgar lies or foul mouths will be banned.
Consider this a safe haven where people who love horse can come to talk about them intelligently.
Please stick around Scuds and bring anyone worth having with you. They have seen the last of me over there.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Hippodrome Bluebonnets

Thanks O there are still some good people in this world. Anyway what do think about them partnership's for owners? I almost did the Karkroum one when they offered K. Gemstone. She ran well in her 2nd start winning a MSW and she ran just once more. We own some cheap stock here in Michiagn but i'd like to have something bigger.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:52 AM
oracle80

Default Get a friend and do something better

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerbacker7964
Thanks O there are still some good people in this world. Anyway what do think about them partnership's for owners? I almost did the Karkroum one when they offered K. Gemstone. She ran well in her 2nd start winning a MSW and she ran just once more. We own some cheap stock here in Michiagn but i'd like to have something bigger.

Form one with some folks you know, that way you have some say about what goes on in the partnership.