Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Saratoga

Default Zoe on TVG?

Wow, ole spagetti arms is making headway into the TVG studio, quite hilarious. I have heard people actually like what they hear out of her but listening to her almost every day at Arlington, not a fan. Arlington needs Christine Gabriel back....Sure she isn't missing this Chicago weather for what she has in Dubai........
Old 12-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Oriental Park

She has the neckline of a an NFL fullback
Old 12-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Wow, ole spagetti arms is making headway into the TVG studio, quite hilarious. I have heard people actually like what they hear out of her but listening to her almost every day at Arlington, not a fan. Arlington needs Christine Gabriel back....Sure she isn't missing this Chicago weather for what she has in Dubai........

i miss c.g. too, but at least management was smart enough to nip that early-season experiment in the bud and give us liane davis for the rest of the meet.

i have never heard such an inept host of ANYTHING as lauren was at the beginning of the year. liane did a fine job this year i think.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Saratoga

Early season thing wasn't management, was because the broad was hammered on air
Old 12-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Oriental Park

haha, she got hammered before going on? I love it
Old 12-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Saratoga

no, HAMMERED DURING it.....Fridays are a huge party at Arlington and she was drinking DURING the telecast, drank a little too much and was sluring by the 4th race
Old 12-01-2006, 09:28 PM

Quote:
no, HAMMERED DURING it.....Fridays are a huge party at Arlington and she was drinking DURING the telecast, drank a little too much and was sluring by the 4th race
are you sure? because they kept the 'party in the park' tramp, but got rid of the one who was actually supposed to be talking about the races.

she knew nothing, even before race 1. they kept the drunk girl though...
Old 12-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Flemington

Did the Japanese guy always studder this much?
Old 12-02-2006, 10:03 AM
Fairgrounds

I listened to a little bit of "Lady Luck"last night before I hit the mute button.I can't stand any of the TVG people and their senseless dribble,and she seems to fit right in with them.Not one of them have a clue what they are talking about,and in my book they are all touts,and I never listen to touts,much less a has been jockey.Jockeys are the worst handicappers out there.Most trainers are also,in my book.I will keep the mute button "ON" when I have TVG on in the future.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwspencer
are you sure? because they kept the 'party in the park' tramp, but got rid of the one who was actually supposed to be talking about the races.

she knew nothing, even before race 1. they kept the drunk girl though...
positive. Lauren is fine, both figuritivly and physically, she isn't there for the horses, she is there to report what is going on at the track, like a "What's happenin" type thing. The other chick was suppose to be like what Liane Davis is doing now, who I am still not a fan of, but that is because we were spoiled with Christine Gabriel.

To be honest with you, over the last five years, I have actually gone to the track less and less so this means nothing to me. Just plain spoiled with online wagering. You get less information at the track, you deal with hilarious people, and you wait in lines. Online I get all the information I need, probably overload, I deal with myself which in turn is hilarious, and I have no lines, for anything, and if I need to actually leave to get food or something, it will take 10 minutes, and I rarely miss anything I need/want to see.....
Old 12-02-2006, 10:16 AM

Quote:
positive. Lauren is fine, both figuritivly and physically, she isn't there for the horses, she is there to report what is going on at the track, like a "What's happenin" type thing. The other chick was suppose to be like what Liane Davis is doing now, who I am still not a fan of, but that is because we were spoiled with Christine Gabriel.

To be honest with you, over the last five years, I have actually gone to the track less and less so this means nothing to me. Just plain spoiled with online wagering. You get less information at the track, you deal with hilarious people, and you wait in lines. Online I get all the information I need, probably overload, I deal with myself which in turn is hilarious, and I have no lines, for anything, and if I need to actually leave to get food or something, it will take 10 minutes, and I rarely miss anything I need/want to see.....
Ok maybe I've got their names mixed up -- I was talking only about the girl who sat in the paddock before the races...was that Lauren? Whoever it was, SHE was atrocious and knew nothing at all.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwspencer
Ok maybe I've got their names mixed up -- I was talking only about the girl who sat in the paddock before the races...was that Lauren? Whoever it was, SHE was atrocious and knew nothing at all.
Lauren is the tall blond that got all happy on Derby Day for looking nice with her hilarious hat
Old 12-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Keeneland

I know of a trainer who bitched after having a horse claimed off him by Liane who was in the paddock doing her show. I think it went so far that the Racing Board got involved and she was later given an exception to the rule barring claiming parties from being inside the paddock.

By the way I don't listen to the pre race comments so give me Lauren as eye candy any day. By the way the fired girl was Molly and she did get drunk. LOL
Old 12-02-2006, 10:22 AM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

dell t. m tonite??
Old 12-02-2006, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellinger63

By the way I don't listen to the pre race comments so give me Lauren as eye candy any day. By the way the fired girl was Molly and she did get drunk. LOL
They were both pretty girls -- I just didn't like them pretending that the one knew what she was talking about. I tried not to listen but she was always stuttering and calling female horses "colts" -- she was insanely bad, like worse than i could imagine in my wildest dreams.

i do like the crazy girl who runs around at the party in the park and interviews the skeezyass bands they have playing

though catfight is a good cover band and they play there every summer, for what it's worth,
Old 12-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
dell t. m tonite??
Heard nothing but I'm sure she'll be overbet. Still shoveling out from about 15 inches.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Saratoga

Where at tonight Hooves? Mountain?
Old 12-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Saratoga

I found it, Turfway
Old 12-02-2006, 11:41 AM

Quote:
I found it, Turfway
why are we talking in code?

it's all bluesbdancing anyway.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Saratoga

Default Note to Dini

Are you ever going to teach Taylor Madison to rate for at least half a furlong. Horse is a good horse just in the wrong hands......