Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Get-Togethers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-13-2006, 07:27 PM
Oriental Park

Default trip to the spa

Guys - Steve , Matt , Mike , Tim , and Joey

Great to meet all you guys.
Even though I spent most of the time on the backstreatch it was great to come over and see you guys.

Steve the pork sandwich is a hit, Hooves loaded mine up with a little extra!!!!

Mike thx for yesterday - If you guys/gals want a good education on track bias I suggest sitting with the Oracle for a few races!!!

Hopefully I can get back up again - this season - Tim , Mike maybe next time when can hit the SPa course - I was over there in the AM doing my putting drills from GPK and the course looks in great shape - would have stayed thru tomorrow but gotta play in a tourney in the AM

Nothin beats the AM workouts at the SPA - nice cool air , plenty of horses to watch in the AM and the clubhouse looks majestic from the backside - I would suggest anybody from this board to take in the AM works from the backstretch if you can - it's great back there
Old 08-14-2006, 08:05 AM
Del Mar

Great to have you up here. Tough to play golf here during the track season but would like to at some point, maybe next time you come up.
Let us know if you can make it one more time this meet. The days I wont be able to make the track are this coming Sat and Sat Sep 2. Otherwise I am clear.

The workouts are a great thing and after yesterday's beating they may be about the only thing I can afford to do at the track for a while.