Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Great job
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblin4ever View Post
Hell of a hit Casp
Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
Well done Billy. Congrats on nice score bud
Thanks again....I'll admit the 3 was a gift...
Old 09-20-2020, 05:01 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post

Thanks guys!!!...its been a very dry summer...time to go and wet my whistle.
Nice hit Billy...

Woodbine 10th

50 show 9
Old 09-20-2020, 05:13 PM
Narragansett Park

Quote:

Brilliant ticket. Congratulations!
Old 09-21-2020, 05:30 AM
Flemington

Quote:

great hit, on a small ticket too!!, congrats!
Old 09-21-2020, 06:18 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:

Billy.. Tremendous play! Congratulations.
Old 09-21-2020, 06:46 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
her speed figs were just as good as any of the others, has hit the super 6 of 7 this year and seemed to have a bit of a turn of foot in the stretch, but the back and forth from MC to MSW was odd to me....that was probably the end to my streak for this play
Quote:
0 fer 22 Sciacca
Some notes about the really lovely filly.

Turf preferred Jasminesque (now 12/1-3-2 for $85k on turf) was actually making her 9th start with Gary (on grass). Her first 9 were for Ribaudo and the winter dirt starts for both Gary & Bobby (11/0-0-3) were cross outs. She was sitting on a win at Saratoga after the early August near miss when days ahead of a start, she got loose on the main track and collided with Jorge Abreu who was speeding in his golf cart. She escaped with a gash and stitches; Abreu with a broken arm that required surgery.

She was always cut out to be a nice horse being bred by John Gunther out of a sister of My Miss Sophia and Materiality. Amazing what a win does to making her career look very productive: 23/1-4-7 for $149,158
Old 09-21-2020, 12:01 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
Some notes about the really lovely filly.

Turf preferred Jasminesque (now 12/1-3-2 for $85k on turf) was actually making her 9th start with Gary (on grass). Her first 9 were for Ribaudo and the winter dirt starts for both Gary & Bobby (11/0-0-3) were cross outs. She was sitting on a win at Saratoga after the early August near miss when days ahead of a start, she got loose on the main track and collided with Jorge Abreu who was speeding in his golf cart. She escaped with a gash and stitches; Abreu with a broken arm that required surgery.

She was always cut out to be a nice horse being bred by John Gunther out of a sister of My Miss Sophia and Materiality. Amazing what a win does to making her career look very productive: 23/1-4-7 for $149,158
Quote:
Billy.. Tremendous play! Congratulations.
Thanks Steve...those are some interesting notes...I did take note that although she was winless, she had banked over $100K and ITM was 50%...the race was a difficult one for me to narrow down to 3-4 runners. I feel lucky the rest of the card played out like it did.
I also noted that you and the misses had a fun weekend as well. Happy Anniversary!!!
Old 09-21-2020, 12:35 PM
Oaklawn

Congratulations to all that did well

Steve: This maybe this is a silly request but I will ask it away. Have you thought about offering a handicapping class through zoom or go to meeting during covid?

I know I would definitely pay for the class and attend. I am sure that others would do the same.

Just a thought... I hope you and your family are well. Definitely do not think there will be an Ncaa wrestling tournament this season but we shall see..

Thanks for your time

Seth
Old 09-21-2020, 01:59 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
She was sitting on a win at Saratoga after the early August near miss when days ahead of a start, she got loose on the main track and collided with Jorge Abreu who was speeding in his golf cart. She escaped with a gash and stitches; Abreu with a broken arm that required surgery.
Did Titi get any points on his license for the speeding?