Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Hoisttheflag

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Apology for what? yeah I live here, gimme a shout before you come up, glad to meet you.
For saying I know nothing. I know that it is very tough to pick horses and make money and I knew what I meant when I said Travers instead of Wood. Shoot me. I don't know everything but I have watched every Travers for years and know he didn't run in it.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Oriental Park

Default cajun/oracle

Oracle was right - eden's causeway was not favored

Did you have the horse to win 8.80 was a decent payoff.

Oracle I put selcetions under the selection tab/ should i put them under this tab as it seems more active?

In the other thread I also gave out the wrong horse - the 9th at belmont , i put the #13, the horse i like is the same as oracle - carlos martin , hopefully it will go off at even money
Old 06-01-2006, 12:51 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungator26
I give up... I have officially learned my lesson to not butt in on your threads when you are on a rant. Please accept my apology...
Cajun I like your posts and feel free to buttin anytime. But I posted the link to the chart that clearly shows (Look at the numbers on the end if you dont read those much Cajun, all the way to the right, the 3.40 on the winner means she is 3.40-1, the 2.80 next to the place horse means she was 2.80-1). No biggie, but I am fanatical about posting proper info.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Cajun I like your posts and feel free to buttin anytime. But I posted the link to the chart that clearly shows (Look at the numbers on the end if you dont read those much Cajun, all the way to the right, the 3.40 on the winner means she is 3.40-1, the 2.80 next to the place horse means she was 2.80-1). No biggie, but I am fanatical about posting proper info.
I know what the odds mean. I'm not that big of an idiot... lol. Like I said, I posted what was on the challenge thread and it was inaccurate. Sorry...
Old 06-01-2006, 01:00 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungator26
I know what the odds mean. I'm not that big of an idiot... lol. Like I said, I posted what was on the challenge thread and it was inaccurate. Sorry...
Cajun, you dont have to apologize, its no biggie. I actually hope the little dwarf wins the 4th race or at least finishes 2nd to the 4. Little moronic dwarf!!! LOL!!
Old 06-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Morris Park

Why dont you guys bet on things that are more in your control, rather than relying on jockeys? I just dont get it. You'd be better off playing craps or blackjack. Maybe horses arent for you.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Hoisttheflag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip away
Why dont you guys bet on things that are more in your control, rather than relying on jockeys? I just dont get it. You'd be better off playing craps or blackjack. Maybe horses arent for you.
You couldn't have said it any better.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Randwyck

I hope it wasn't peanut butter and jelly
Old 06-01-2006, 01:13 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown@club
I hope it wasn't peanut butter and jelly
lmfao...or meatball sand..
Old 06-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Oaklawn

despite all the arguing, there's no arguing the fact that it really was a carppy ride by gomez in the 1st.. hooves, if I had any type of food around me, I would have chucked it too!
Old 06-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Flemington

Oracle,don't allow people to throw food at your walls.You should only allow them to chuck food at wooden bathroom doors,backdoors etc.The sound, and clean-up is better.Ripe banana works well against a bathroom door.Splat!!
Old 06-01-2006, 01:41 PM
oracle80

The sandwich was still wrapped in its paper. Nice deli sub, or it was, until it banged off the wall. Not much of a cleanup. But after watching Gomez destroy his money, I don't think it tasted real good to him.