Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-29-2006, 12:38 PM
oracle80

Default Gomez/another horrid ride

Check out the Belmont 2nd race, this guy is an absolute imbecile. hes hopeless, I give up.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:48 PM
oracle80

Default For those of you keeping score at home

Gomez has killed more people this Memorial Day weekend than the Vietnam War.

Since Friday he is 1-16, the lone winner being the odds on Honey Ryder.
Happy memorial Day Garrett!!! My only consolation after the ride he just gave the Pletcher 1ster in the 2nd race was thinking that he just must have suffered while in prison. They shoulda kept him locked up longer.
This guy is the most overrated jockey that i have seen in over 20 years of watching races. Dumber than a plant.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:53 PM
Hialeah Park

Yup!

GG sucks!
So does cry baby Kent D.

Much better jocks are there, know how to ride, read the form, and not whine later when they blew it.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:58 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downthestretch55
Yup!

GG sucks!
So does cry baby Kent D.

Much better jocks are there, know how to ride, read the form, and not whine later when they blew it.

Imagine the clowns who actually were telling us he was the best rider in the USA, etc etc etc blah blah blah. Id be willing to bet anyone that his IQ is right about 100, dumb as nails.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:04 PM
Hialeah Park

Stupid as a "box of rocks"

Good for him that he still has his believers.
Makes me think that despite how good the horse he rides is a "bet against".
Oh well......

Some "believers" never get it.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:18 PM
oracle80

Default Just an update

3 more losers makes Garrett 1-19 this holiday weekend.
I tossed out the overbet Bestowed in the 7th race but those who bet gimmicks couldnt have been pleased when he wrapped up a little early and failed to hold the place. What a fraud.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:32 PM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
3 more losers makes Garrett 1-19 this holiday weekend.
I tossed out the overbet Bestowed in the 7th race but those who bet gimmicks couldnt have been pleased when he wrapped up a little early and failed to hold the place. What a fraud.
no doubt im haten his ass...
Old 05-29-2006, 03:39 PM
oracle80

Default Where is ArlJim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead
no doubt im haten his ass...
hey ArlJim, look, you said there wasn't as much difference between Johnny and garrett as I say there is? Well look pal, hes 1-19 in last 19 mounts. Now lemme propose a bet to you, and since you say there is no difference like i say there is Im sure you will be all over this one. I say that after Johnny returns the rest of this year, even when he comes back not 100%, that he never goes 1-19 in a 19 race sequence. take the bet if you feel so strongly as you posted. Winner buys the loser a case of champagne and fedexes it in time for New years eve. You game?
Old 05-29-2006, 04:08 PM
oracle80

Default 1-20

And counting this holiday weekend. lets see if he can cap it off in the 9th and go 1-21 this holiday weekend. As good as Johnny V? Please guys, spare me ok.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Hoisttheflag

Here is one of the first things I read on this board.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:27 PM
oracle80

YOu want the bet or don't you?
Old 06-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Newmarket

4 winners today (6/1), Mike. I guess he got lucky LOL!
Old 06-01-2006, 05:52 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory Hill Hoff
4 winners today (6/1), Mike. I guess he got lucky LOL!
Yes he did, very lucky that Pletcher sent out two easy babies that you could have ridden.
he mangled the ride in the fisrt race badly.
And Im still waiting for your commentary and explanation of the 1-21 performance thsi past Fri-Mon despite the fact that he rode nothing but live horses. Care to comment?
Old 06-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Newmarket

Well, you know those California jocks...just wished I back up the winner of the 8th, just used him in the gimmicks. Tomorrow is ANOTHER day!
Old 06-01-2006, 05:58 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickory Hill Hoff
Well, you know those California jocks...just wished I back up the winner of the 8th, just used him in the gimmicks. Tomorrow is ANOTHER day!
Tomorrows card at Belmont isn't too bad. I haven't looked at any of the others yet.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Newmarket

Good luck my man and go Yankees for the sweeep!!! Hopefully the "valley" will be spared T-storms tonight. It's been "rocked" up here!
Old 06-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Ellis Park

Here scavs, you wanted to read it. I thought he might be an ok guy, but he just told me I was out of line. Guy has no class. Maybe if he learned how to act like an adult he wouldn't be working for free telling people where to place their horses. Attitude holds a lot of people back, maybe he should work on it and one of these trainers or buyers would use him as a bloodstock agent or something in the business.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:20 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceller
Here scavs, you wanted to read it. I thought he might be an ok guy, but he just told me I was out of line. Guy has no class. Maybe if he learned how to act like an adult he wouldn't be working for free telling people where to place their horses. Attitude holds a lot of people back, maybe he should work on it and one of these trainers or buyers would use him as a bloodstock agent or something in the business.

Hey you moron, I am a bloodstock agent. had one I bought run 4th in the Oaks this year. The trainers who use me are quite good. I don't work for free you imbecile, Lans is a friend. Boy would I love to run into you someday, we'd see just how important you were. Penny ante guy you are, hows that 1% of the hoof you own going?
Old 06-02-2006, 08:34 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceller
Hey you know it all coward. You ever have a horse in the oaks? Well some clients of mine did this past year, she ran 4th. Name was Wonder lady Anne L and I bought her for them. Garde 2 stakes winner and multiople graded stakes placed whos already earned more than they paid for her and has residual value as a broodmare. Shes just one that i have bought. This is easily verifiable, Now that you have been proven a liar and the one who is speaking irresponsibly and making accusations, why you don't you tell us all about the good horses you own, you know like the ones you've had in the oaks and such.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Ellis Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Hey you know it all coward. You ever have a horse in the oaks? Well some clients of mine did this past year, she ran 4th. Name was Wonder lady Anne L and I bought her for them. Garde 2 stakes winner and multiople graded stakes placed whos already earned more than they paid for her and has residual value as a broodmare. Shes just one that i have bought. This is easily verifiable, Now that you have been proven a liar and the one who is speaking irresponsibly and making accusations, why you don't you tell us all about the good horses you own, you know like the ones you've had in the oaks and such.
Good for you. Do you want a cookie? Some of us actually own horses.