Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
he'll get his trial, jury will deliberate for an hour, grab lunch and give the guilty verdict.
yes, it always goes that way.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:39 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post

yeah, they showed that guy for talking to the wrong crowd.

i was stunned when i read the details yesterday. unbelievable.

saw about the arrest earlier. i'm sure there will be more. question is, who gets the plea deal and starts talking first? once someone blabs, it's a whole new ballgame.
someone must have already talked since the police know the amount of details they already have (what the converstation in the car was about). It really doesnt matter at this point if Hernandez is the trigger man or not, he set the whole thing up. Or maybe it would be the difference between a 40 year sentence and life.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

LOL @ the Pats fans cheering and chanting "innocent!" as his police van left the court.

The prosecution can write a minute-by-minute timeline of what happened that night. Dude is going away for a long time.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
LOL @ the Pats fans cheering and chanting "innocent!" as his police van left the court.

The prosecution can write a minute-by-minute timeline of what happened that night. Dude is going away for a long time.
Hes not a Pat.
Dude is ignorant as ****. CNN reports he had gang ties during his time in college. Also being linked to a double murder last year now.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Hes not a Pat.
Dude is ignorant as ****. CNN reports he had gang ties during his time in college. Also being linked to a double murder last year now.
He was drafted by the Pats, he played 3 years for the Pats, and since he will never play for another team, he is a life long Pat. Own it.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:51 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
He was drafted by the Pats, he played 3 years for the Pats, and since he will never play for another team, he is a life long Pat. Own it.
Nothing to own. Hes not a Pat. He was cut within 20min of the original charges. Hes not a Pat.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Nothing to own. Hes not a Pat. He was cut within 20min of the original charges. Hes not a Pat.
answer this. Which team drafted him knowing along with the other 31 teams that he had gang related issues and a bunch of failed drug tests?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:04 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
answer this. Which team drafted him knowing along with the other 31 teams that he had gang related issues and a bunch of failed drug tests?
I dont have to answer that, you know the answer. Clearly they thought he would buy into the system. The system of being a winner and a champion. Clearly he did not buy in. Dude belongs on the Jets.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:17 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:

yeah, well, he's a football player...

no, seriously, it's another example of the skewed priorities in schools, where athletes get treated like demigods. i saw that 27 players have been arrested since the super bowl. this is the most serious so far, but this isn't the only player up on some sort of murder charge. dallas has their guy who was drunk driving and killed his teammate.
the nfl needs to really start doing a better job at finding out which players need to be drafted. talent alone isn't enough. was his couple of years on the pats worth all this now? huge, huge issue, when one considers the amount of arrests. goodell is supposedly strict, so why 27 arrests just in a few months time?
the hard hits, the suits aren't what will bring the nfl popularity down. it's the growing problem of thugs in the nfl.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
I dont have to answer that, you know the answer. Clearly they thought he would buy into the system. The system of being a winner and a champion. Clearly he did not buy in. Dude belongs on the Jets.
he will be called a pats player who ruined his future for the rest of his life. you not liking it won't change that.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:50 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
he will be called a pats player who ruined his future for the rest of his life. you not liking it won't change that.
I never said I dont like it. I could care less. The guy is a bum. Have you read the article on the double murder from 2012. The guy is going down bigtime. I just said hes not a Pat. Hes not. I state facts. I deal in facts.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Havre de Grace

saying now he's involved in a double murder from last year that the victim was talking about a little too much.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
saying now he's involved in a double murder from last year that the victim was talking about a little too much.
Sounds like Motive to me.. Really sad state of affairs.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

Pretty amusing radio...a gang member who knew young Aaron Hernandez calls in.

http://audio.weei.com/a/77252921/our...the-inside.htm
Old 06-28-2013, 01:57 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
I never said I dont like it. I could care less. The guy is a bum. Have you read the article on the double murder from 2012. The guy is going down bigtime. I just said hes not a Pat. Hes not. I state facts. I deal in facts.

so, aaron hernandez will go down for playing 3 seasons in the nfl for a team/franchise who never drafted him and a team/franchise who didn't sign him to a $40M contract. In 2010 the patriots selected with the 115th pick overall, no one.......he's not a pat, just like rae carruth was not a panther

-bt-
Old 06-28-2013, 02:53 PM
Randwyck

Quote:

........what a bunch of pathetic losers
Old 06-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Havre de Grace

they were cheering him being in cuffs and sarcastically yelling innocent. just sayin
Old 06-29-2013, 09:03 AM
Randwyck

They are re-naming Madden14...it will now be called Madden 14-To-Life.

You can unlock OJ, Rae Carruth, Aaron Hernandez, Josh Brent...
Old 06-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Gulfstream Park

‏@AdamSchefter
Colts S Joe Lefeged was arrested in Washington, DC on gun charges, per ABC News.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Belmont Park

U of F removes Hernandez's Name and Likeness from all of it's facilities

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...=all#aComments

I guess a month and a half after the fact, Florida has finally bought into the media's argument and convicted him too.

Glad to see due process is still alive and well.

Maybe we should just save a boatload of money by getting rid of the judicial system entirely and just have "Twitter Court".