Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Havre de Grace

Default Super Bowl

Congrats to the eagles for a well played game. Deserving Champions. Nick Foles you played well and played to win. Well done.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:43 AM
Del Mar

Foles was amazing!
Old 02-08-2018, 08:12 PM
Hialeah Park

https://youtu.be/SN5eBYejv1g

As RHT eloquently stated last week, “Pats easy my friend”.

He must not have listened to me when I said multiple times to anyone that listened, THIS EAGLES TEAM HAD THE MAKEUP OF A CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER TEAM! And I’m sorry to let you all know now, this team is far from done. They’ll be contenders for the foreseeable future. Get used to it, bc they’ll be back even stronger in ‘18 - ‘19!

And for my buddy SaratogaDew, one of the better dudes you’ll ever have the pleasure of meeting ............. #PhuckDomCapers
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 02-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Havre de Grace

When it was 33-32 the eagles must have saying to themselves " how the guck are we losing, we are playing perfectly. Those plays were no catch all year, but I still think the eagles deserved the win. No complaints around these parts
Old 02-08-2018, 10:38 PM
Hialeah Park

When it was 33-32 I’m sure the offense had all the confidence in the world that they’d continue $hitting down the necks of the Patriots defenders.

It was the defense that knew they’d likely be taking the field again with a lead that they’d somehow have to hold on to.

And then, once Big Nuggs Doug went for it on fourth down and they subsequently scored, thrusting the defense into the limelight to make one HUGE turnover & did JUST THAT.

BG TRIPLE BG with the strip sack and rookie Barnett (who EVERYONE and their mothers will know all about next year when he truly comes into his own) with the fumble recovery.

Just a SPECIAL group of guys.

Bummer that the Vikes has to steal Flip from us to be their OC. Great haul for them. Wish him luck, but not too much. Doug and staff are so good that it’s inevitable that his top guys are going to get plucked away from him like Andy did for sooo many years. Next man up isn’t only their motto on the field apparently!

#FlyEaglesFly #Cacawwwwwww
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 02-09-2018, 08:06 AM
Oaklawn

Thanks for posting the speech Mike! That is one hell of a motivator. On a side note, Packers hired a local Doylestown native as their new defensive coordinator. Mike Pettine also coached at my high school, William Tennent. Supposedly it will be a very aggressive defense unlike it was under Capers. Maybe Pettine can start by showing them Kelce's parade speech!!!
Old 02-09-2018, 09:34 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratogadew View Post
Thanks for posting the speech Mike! That is one hell of a motivator. On a side note, Packers hired a local Doylestown native as their new defensive coordinator. Mike Pettine also coached at my high school, William Tennent. Supposedly it will be a very aggressive defense unlike it was under Capers. Maybe Pettine can start by showing them Kelce's parade speech!!!

Pettine’s, of CB West and North Penn fame! Growing up my dad would take us to a few of their games.

Those boys definitely know their defense.

RIP Mike Pettine SR!

- Nathan Israel
Old 02-09-2018, 09:43 AM
Havre de Grace

Did philly do anything honoring Bill Bergey, my fave Eagle ever ?
Old 02-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Did philly do anything honoring Bill Bergey, my fave Eagle ever ?
I wouldn’t know, because, ya know, as an Eagles fan I clearly was inundated with beating up women 70 years and older as they crossed the street. After that, I lit a few cars on fire and looted a supermarket or four. THEN, I went home near the Eastern State Pen and launched from my roofdeck a bunch of D batteries that I spent all of Wednesday night rolling into socks and taping them so they didn’t break apart as I launched them with a wrist-rocket. After that I went to the Free Meek Milkz concert at 22nd and Springgarden. Once I got bored with pickpocketing complete strangers, I then lit a few more cars and dumpsters on fire. Did all of this just to feed into how people that aren’t from Philly think about us.

I then went home and asked a few chicks that were on their stoops to see if they could put my hair into cornrows, because I wanted to look as bad to the bone as my previous actions would lead you to believe I am.

But no, nothing on Bergey, that monster of a man.

- Nathan Israel
Old 02-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Oaklawn

^^Bwahahahahahahaha^^