Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Churchill Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
As part of a much broader conversation in relation to his presentations at the Symposium and in relation to the BC proposal on Class 1/2 suspensions, Alan Foreman, who represents KMc in the case, said that they are going to work to clear Kiaran of the charge after the fact and that he did nothing wrong.

Didn't Foreman also represent Biancone and make the same assertion? I know he has a client to represent, but those kind of statements can hurt your credibility in other cases?
Old 12-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
As part of a much broader conversation in relation to his presentations at the Symposium and in relation to the BC proposal on Class 1/2 suspensions, Alan Foreman, who represents KMc in the case, said that they are going to work to clear Kiaran of the charge after the fact and that he did nothing wrong.
I wonder if Albertrani has any interest in contacting this attorney.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by scat daddy
Interesting....spent a lot time at Godolphin's barn this summer when the vet was there? Totally disagree that it is "nobody's" business. That's the problem it is our business.

Scat
It's nice Godolphin let you watch.

It is nobody's business if a horse is getting it's hocks injected, if it's getting nebulized, etc. Believe me, if you worked for another trainer, or were another trainer, you'd not be welcomed with open arms to observe what horse was getting what.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts

Last edited by Riot : 12-15-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek
Do you believe the vet information that is available on all CA horses should not be available to the public?
No, that's the deal there.

I don't think the complete medical records on a horse should be public. That differs by jurisdiction, the US is the least forthcoming, I think.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 12-15-2009, 09:16 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsixfarms
Didn't Foreman also represent Biancone and make the same assertion? I know he has a client to represent, but those kind of statements can hurt your credibility in other cases?
He certainly seemed to be making his case in public.