Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-16-2021, 09:49 PM
Keeneland

Default Keeneland Saturday Spot Plays

Keeneland
Race 1-#5 Fire Marshall Bill- gelding kept good form this winter at Tampa. Small field will little pace, should be able to sit a good trip right off speed and wear them down late.

Race 3-#10 Six Feet Apart- clever name on this first timer by The Factor. I’m at the point with Wesley Ward where if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. I like the work pattern, five straight 5F breezes, dam won on grass and has some stakes winners on grass a few generations back. It’s a guess, but I’m thinking she is live tomorrow.

Race 7-#2 Brooke Marie- had to need her last off an 18 month break. Attracts Saez and her lone poor effort sprinting came before she was off for 7 months and she added lasix after that, so maybe she bled. They should be flying up front to set up her run.

Race 9- #6 Tide of the Sea- has proven to be an astute buy, earning over 250k since being purchased for only 80k. 2 for 2 going 12 furlongs and I think Maker putting Corrales up means they are sending as he seemed to reject being rated last time. Actually think he might get a little lost on the board as well. They’ll need to catch him and I’m hoping they don’t.
Old 04-16-2021, 09:57 PM
Keeneland

Wrong spot, please move.

Been a long week