Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-14-2021, 11:15 PM
Santa Anita

Default Stage Raider

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-rac...s-at-keeneland

Like Stage Magic's other babies, Stage Raider takes a nice picture. Looking forward to seeing him put things together and mature. SM has a Curlin yearling filly and is due to him in the near future for 2021. I kinda hope they consider Pharoah. It's an A+ nick and Stage Raider being by Pioneerof the Nile makes me eager to see that pairing, esp given the AP mind/temperament which I think would be an asset for her foals. The 'being by a TC winner out of the dam of a TC winner' would be fun, not gonna lie.

Has John Gunther said anything about how One More City's doing? His last work was in Feb.
Old 04-15-2021, 07:47 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlinsky View Post
https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-rac...s-at-keeneland

Like Stage Magic's other babies, Stage Raider takes a nice picture. Looking forward to seeing him put things together and mature. SM has a Curlin yearling filly and is due to him in the near future for 2021. I kinda hope they consider Pharoah. It's an A+ nick and Stage Raider being by Pioneerof the Nile makes me eager to see that pairing, esp given the AP mind/temperament which I think would be an asset for her foals. The 'being by a TC winner out of the dam of a TC winner' would be fun, not gonna lie.

Has John Gunther said anything about how One More City's doing? His last work was in Feb.
AP has been a bit of an underwhelming dirt producer to date. I think you can breed that mare to Here Comes Ben and get a runner