Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Dee Tee Stables
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Sha Tin

Default One Revolution's next race

Pointing to MSW on June 28 at Penn. 1 mile on the turf. I believe that it is a Friday night and they usually schedule the turf races early in the card. She has trained well since her debut and should improve.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:36 AM
Fairgrounds

Thanks Chuck. I appreciate the update.

Paul
Old 06-12-2013, 06:51 AM
Dee Tee Stables

thanks for the news, can't wait to see her back in action.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell View Post
Pointing to MSW on June 28 at Penn. 1 mile on the turf. I believe that it is a Friday night and they usually schedule the turf races early in the card. She has trained well since her debut and should improve.
Oh cool! If I can't make it, I'm sure my parents and aunt and uncle will come out to cheer her on. If I can, I'll hope she draws post position 3, since that is my toddler's entire handicapping method right now.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk View Post
Oh cool! If I can't make it, I'm sure my parents and aunt and uncle will come out to cheer her on. If I can, I'll hope she draws post position 3, since that is my toddler's entire handicapping method right now.
I use something similar.

If anyone is going to come out contact my assistant Susan via email gildedgator@aol.com and she can set up a barn visit or reservations in the dining room that overlooks the track.

She is training well, hopefully the rain that seems to never let up will hold off that week.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
I use something similar.

If anyone is going to come out contact my assistant Susan via email gildedgator@aol.com and she can set up a barn visit or reservations in the dining room that overlooks the track.

She is training well, hopefully the rain that seems to never let up will hold off that week.
I will not be there but wanted to thank Chuck for making this gracious offer. It is exactly this type of communication and access that attracted me to Dee Tee Stables in the first place.

Chuck--you are a class act.

Paul
Old 06-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pweizer View Post
I will not be there but wanted to thank Chuck for making this gracious offer. It is exactly this type of communication and access that attracted me to Dee Tee Stables in the first place.

Chuck--you are a class act.

Paul
Thanks Paul

If you ever are in the area stop by the farm in Mt Holly, NJ and you can join the long list of DT dignitaries that have ridden Hank the pony.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Thanks Paul

If you ever are in the area stop by the farm in Mt Holly, NJ and you can join the long list of DT dignitaries that have ridden Hank the pony.
poor Hank.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
Thanks Paul

Hey, Chuck -

I was wondering if by chance you are related to or know Lindsay Simon who had a small farm near Mt. Holly. We used to watch her NJ-breds race at Monmouth Park back in the late 90's. I recall that Manny Berrios trained for her. I lost touch when she moved up to the Finger Lakes region.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Les Bois

Quote:
I use something similar.

I won't be able to make this trip but I also wanted to thank you for the offer. Hopefully if/when she comes a little farther north (Monmouth, Belmont and especially Saratoga) my 2 year old and 7 year old will have the opportunity to meet One Revolution which would be an absolute thrill to them (and myself of course).
Old 06-13-2013, 10:36 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithting View Post
Hey, Chuck -

I was wondering if by chance you are related to or know Lindsay Simon who had a small farm near Mt. Holly. We used to watch her NJ-breds race at Monmouth Park back in the late 90's. I recall that Manny Berrios trained for her. I lost touch when she moved up to the Finger Lakes region.
Not that i am aware of.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:14 PM
Sha Tin

One Revolutions race wasn't carded because of the threat of rain. Not exactly sure if or when they will reschedule. Seems absolutely ridiculous that a race can be listed in the condition book for a month, have the conditions changed the morning of entries and then not be rescheduled especially considering it will surely have a full field. Welcome to owning racehorses, the crappy part...
Old 06-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Les Bois

Quote:
One Revolutions race wasn't carded because of the threat of rain. Not exactly sure if or when they will reschedule. Seems absolutely ridiculous that a race can be listed in the condition book for a month, have the conditions changed the morning of entries and then not be rescheduled especially considering it will surely have a full field. Welcome to owning racehorses, the crappy part...
I was wondering why I didn't see her on the entries for Friday. That does stink
Old 06-27-2013, 08:49 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Bummer. Ah well. I'll cross my fingers they'll decide to reschedule it.