Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Dee Tee Stables
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Sunshine Park

Any place to get live video feed for the CT 7th?
Old 07-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Flemington

Twinspires.

She is 6/5 right now....no Steph Beattie so that is a good thing. Good luck!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlBred
Any place to get live video feed for the CT 7th?
espn.com has it
Old 07-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Keeneland

Seven minutes to post, jocks up now, good luck everyone!
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 07-26-2009, 03:05 PM
Keeneland

Won the photo for third. She was claimed.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 07-26-2009, 03:05 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

used very hard to get the lead from the 10 post going round the 1st turn wide...went as hard as she could for as long as she could...hit the wall at the top of the turn into the stretch..hung on for 3rd......

was claimed
Old 07-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Saratoga

I, for one, am sorry to lose this one. If the speed can be controlled she can be a nice claim. Unfortunately, that is the business.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Hollywood Park

I know it is the game but I am really sorry to see her go. I never got to see any of her races live. Does anyone know anything about the outfit that claimed her? Not sure she could have any more love or admiration than while with DT. I wish the best for her and her new connections.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:51 PM
The Curragh

Yeah when I met Ramp last year at CD Training I fell in love instanly. Best of luck to new connections.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Churchill Downs

I am sincerely sad to see Pills go. She was always a pleasure to work around and put a smile on my face every morning with her little rockstar hair do. She tried her heart out everytime she ran for Dee Tee. I hope her new connections treat her with love and respect and like the princess she is
Old 07-26-2009, 05:48 PM
Dee Tee Stables

i'm not surprised at all to see rampillion get claimed, she's a good claim for whoever picked her up. still too bad tho, but it's the nature of the beast...
Old 07-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Sha Tin

While Rampillion certainly did her job well for us she is limited talentwise and isnt not without her own physical limitations/issues. The claim was not totally expected however it is always a possibility for an in-form horse with conditions at the lower levels. I don't follow CT very much and have no idea who the people who claimed her are including the trainer.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Arlington Park

losing Pills is tough for me. she'd gotten to be my favorite in the stable. she ran her heart out every race. i got to see her first race for Dee Tee, the win and today's claim. good luck to Pills with her new connections.

Thanks to linda a. for her work for Dee Tee.

another good day with partners dave b. and his dad, randy s. and his wife and tom b.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Suffolk Downs

Another fun DT outing. Thanks to everyone involved today. I think Dave said it best. In one weekend DT has seen a full range of the swings this game brings. From a disappointment of last place finish to the excitement of a win to the dismay of an unexpected claim. Good luck Pills
Old 07-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Pimlico

claim her back.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Oaklawn

Photos from today

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLan...localeid=en_US

Just feel kinda empty this evening. I became a big fan of Ramps from our first visit last fall. She may not be the biggest or most talented filly out there, but I always appreciated how she gave us an honest, hard running effort each start. Her win at Delaware was one of those special days I will never forget. And being able to visit her at Bowie was a great treat as well.

Though I will miss her running under the Lime Green and Blue Dots, I wish Ramps and her new connections much luck and continued success.

Overall, still a fun day at Charles Town as its always enjoyable to spend a day at the track with fellow partners, family and friends.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:15 AM
Linda Albert

Just wanted to thank everyone in Dee Tee Stables for the opportunity to train Rampillion. She was a nice filly and was in great shape when she arrived from Chuck's barn. It was great meeting all of you who came out to her three start here in the east. I hope to see you all around sometime.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Cannon
Just wanted to thank everyone in Dee Tee Stables for the opportunity to train Rampillion. She was a nice filly and was in great shape when she arrived from Chuck's barn. It was great meeting all of you who came out to her three start here in the east. I hope to see you all around sometime.
Heartfelt thanks to Linda Albert for her willingness to get involved in the 'Dee Tee experience' and for the terrific performance of Rampillion in her care. Everyone who made the trips to Delaware, Bowie and Charles Town had memorable times, and the Mid-Atlantic expirement can only be termed a complete success. Thanks have to be added prominantly to Tom Baldwin (phystech) for initiating the program, and we hope to turn around and find a new runner for Linda quickly.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:41 AM
Hialeah Park

I guess I'll ask the question. My understanding was that the Aldeb/Rampy partnership was a "close ended" deal versus the previous. Is this true and how are purse funds and the claim money being distributed, if at all?
Old 07-27-2009, 09:54 AM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Cannon
Hi LInda - thanks for taking such good care of our girl. She looked good in all of her starts with you.I am sorry that I never got down to one of her races. Looking forward to the next horse.

Please keep us posted with any news of Rampillion in that circuit.

Thanks again.