Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Dee Tee Stables
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-20-2007, 05:48 AM
Steve Byk

Default 07-02: 1 share left..

Have sent Dee Tee Stables 2nd partnership ($30,000/'SWLY' style runner)offering out to many of those that expressed interest and will have time to send to rest of you Tuesday on the 'dark day'...

Offer #3 (yearling purchase at fall sales with $70,000 budget) is forthcoming...

Chuck and I appreciate the avalanche of interest and support, and have already received commitments on the 2 new horses for about 50% of the target goals...

Room for all interested in our unique approach to horse ownership...

Those that are interested in the Prospectuses/Agreements, please Email me at: tpkasept@yahoo.com ... Feel free to place comments/questions on the thread as well...

Thanks!
Steve and Chuck
Old 08-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Les Bois

what is the minimun investment??????
Old 08-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Saratoga

Of Offer #2, I think it is $500 up front cost, no reoccuring fees. Steve will be able to confirm that
Old 08-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Fairgrounds

My check is already in the mail.

Paul
Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Of Offer #2, I think it is $500 up front cost, no reoccuring fees. Steve will be able to confirm that
correct.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Steve count me in

I should be able to mail a check next week or the one after
Old 08-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Steve Byk

Rec'd first 8 share buys today upon arrival home, and already had 1 that I received early on... Thx to all for the overwhelming interest and enthusiasm...

There may be an interesting opportunity for us to purchase an older mare with a wonderful career record with "Dee Tee 07-02". Chuck has a plan in mind; is negotiating the potential buy; and would immediately prepare her for a run in September in a turf stake in the Midwest...

More as we know it...
Old 08-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Saratoga

Steve, I am a definite. Would you rather I bring the check on Sunday for the Sumwon race or drop it in the mail? Thanks for everything that you have done to make this happen!
Old 08-24-2007, 04:14 PM
Les Bois

im down for this like 4 flat tires , please let me know who and where to send the cashola
Old 08-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBJUNKY
im down for this like 4 flat tires , please let me know who and where to send the cashola
See below TBJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasept
Those that are interested in the Prospectuses/Agreements, please Email me at: tpkasept@yahoo.com
Old 08-24-2007, 07:49 PM
Les Bois

Thanx Bigs
Old 08-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Narragansett Park

Thumbs up

check's in the mail !!!
Old 08-27-2007, 01:18 PM
The Curragh

Put my check for 07-02 in the mail today.

Thanks!
Old 08-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Saratoga

Steve, just sent out a check for 2 shares, one is for myself and the other for my father. May this be as successful as SWLY!
Old 08-31-2007, 05:51 AM
Steve Byk

Default UPDATES: "07-02" 50% sold already..

"07-02"

Fabulous response in a week for 'Dee Tee 07-02' with 50% of $30,000 target having been received and many more committed.. Those requiring hard copies of the Prospectus/Agreement should have them in the next several days...

Chuck continues to await a decision from Sheppard on the purchase of the 'older mare', but has an eye on several others as well...

"07-03" (Yearling)

Should have paperwork ready to go out next week, with meet mercifully over, on "07-03", the Keeneland September Sale Yearling buy. Chuck has completed pedigree analysis on 6 of the Sales Catalogs and is salivating over the potential bargains that might be available... (Or it could be he's salivating over pie...)

"07-04" (Vicar yearling filly)

Have commitments on a smaller group for the inexpensive Vicar yearling filly that is available to us.. Chuck will visit Hill & Dale soon to take a look at her to confirm she has four legs...

4 runners in '08!

If everything goes according to plan, we'll have a current runner sometime in September (07-02), Sumwonlovesyou back to the races at Fair Grounds in January '08, and 2 two year olds (07-03 and Vicar filly) for later in '08..

Encourage everyone who wants to take part in Dee Tee to write to me with questions/inquiries: tpkasept@yahoo.com

Chuck and I thank all for the great support of the Stable!
Old 09-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Default Vicar

is the buy in for the Vicar Filly (07-04) the same as (07-02) $500 or is it like (07-03) $1,500 ?

dang laptop typos
Old 09-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Golden Gate

What is a rough estimate on a deadline for the three new offerings?
Old 09-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiznowthegreat
What is a rough estimate on a deadline for the three new offerings?
Tiz, since Steve is extremely busy and probably hasn't had a chance to see this yet, my best guess is that it is a 'sooner the better' situation. I could be 100% wrong though. PM him and he'll respond.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:37 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeWingnut
is the buy in for the Vicar Filly (07-04) the same as (07-02) $500 or is it like (07-03) $1,500 ?

dang laptop typos
i'm anxious to hear the details on this one. always liked vicar, and was sad to see him head overseas.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Steve Byk

Thanks to all for the great response on "07-02".. Have maybe 1 share left of the 60 pending arrival of another agreement or two...

07-03 (the Aldebaran/Came Home yearlings) 33% sold in first week.. Email me at tpkasept@yahoo.com for Prospectus/Agreement!