Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Contests > Call to the Post
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-09-2018, 07:48 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Default In the hospital again

Back with my kidney stones. This is a bit more than boring. The dr is cute anyway. Or whatever they sent my way first.
You know you've been here too many times when a nurse appears, you know him, and the nurse was proposing for his father, who you have never met, because you are his favorite patient. Besides, the nurse wants lessons playing pool and his father has a pool table. Don't worry, I am not marrying someone to give his son, or him, pool lessons. The young nurse came up with that idea all by himself. I sat on the gurney and blinked.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

He just found me again. Luckily, the Dr was there. I'm parked in a hall, there was a Bucs game. I'm worried that they start stringing hammocks. It gets busy for home games. And I was just found again. Luckily, I'm going home with a pile of pill bottles. He's very disappointed. I'm rather amused. They already have me medicated. Even kidney stones can't deal with this stuff.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Oriental Park

EP, you need to write a book. Very sorry for your condition and pains. Take care my gal, always thinking of you . . . Well not always but you get my message!!!
Old 12-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Nobody would believe it. I have neighbors that want me to. Peyton Place Jr. You ever get over here I can have you laughing for weeks. Patty's invited too. You don't want to leave her home now that she feels better.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Nobody would believe it. I have neighbors that want me to. Peyton Place Jr. You ever get over here I can have you laughing for weeks. Patty's invited too. You don't want to leave her home now that she feels better.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Was a repeat.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Ak-Sar-Ben

Default My life would be so perfect.

Besides, now the nurse has the living arrangements all in order. I marry daddy. It's a nice big 2 story house. The pool table is on the second floor. For some reason, which I was afraid to ask, that is big selling feature. We can all double date! I lose count about here. Daddy gets pool lessons. It all comes out so perfect! And God knows , I've never laid eyes on the man in my life.
The Dr noticed the kid grinning at me as he kept running by us while the Dr was there, so I told him. He asked. Doc had hysterics. Laughed so bad he was leaning on the wall. I know I'm one of the favorite patients because I know the routine, but now I have star power.🤩