Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2022, 11:10 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default NFL 2022 Weekly Action

I have an $1100 bankroll to play football picks this season. I will pick one or two games per weekend until my bankroll runs out or hopefully until the SB.

Week 1

Bengals -6.5 Steelers -121/100 Looking for Joe Burrow to get started early, Cincy always plays the Steelers hard, hoping my guy Miles Garrett has a big game

Cowboys +2.5 Bucs -113/100 Coboys at home, Bucs have a vulnerable right side O line, look for the Cowboy D to have a big night

Good Luck!!...and feel free to post your own picks on this thread
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Conrad Conrad is offline
Randwyck
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,287
Default I hope you're wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
I have an $1100 bankroll to play football picks this season. I will pick one or two games per weekend until my bankroll runs out or hopefully until the SB.

Week 1

Bengals -6.5 Steelers -121/100 Looking for Joe Burrow to get started early, Cincy always plays the Steelers hard, hoping my guy Miles Garrett has a big game

Cowboys +2.5 Bucs -113/100 Coboys at home, Bucs have a vulnerable right side O line, look for the Cowboy D to have a big night

Good Luck!!...and feel free to post your own picks on this thread
Miles Garrett plays for the Browns

HereWeGo Steelers HereWeGo !
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Bogey's Avatar
Bogey Bogey is offline
Del Mar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 5,432
Default SUN - Del Mar (Rainbow 6 Force Out $166k/PK5/PK4)

Del Mar - Mandatory Rainbow 6 payout $166k


R6 - MSW 80k - #11 is a must use if she draws in.

#6 Blessed Touch (6-1)
#10 Gila (3-1)
#1 Diamonds Danzing (5-1)
#3 Spicybug (7-2)

R7 - CB OC 20k N1X (Turf 5F)

#6 Who's Candy (4-1)
#12 Atomic Drop (4-1)
#9 Creative Peak (6-1)
#1 Forgiving Spirit (7-2)

R8 - MSW 80k

#7 Censorship (4-1)
#8 Princess Adaleigh (7-2)
#10 Too Bossy (6-1)
#2 Runninwiththeboyz (10-1)

R9 - G3 Del Mar Juvenile Turf (Turf 8F)

#13 Tahoma (8-1)
#6 Dandy Man Shines (4-1)
#11 Park City (5-1)
#4 Don'tthinkjustdoit (5-1)

R10 - G1 Del Mar Futurity

#7 Cave Rock (6-5)
#9 The Big Worm (10-1)
#8 Havnameltdown (4-1)
#6 Newgate (4-1)

R11 - Starter Alw 50k (Turf 8.5F)

#1 Caisson (12-1)
#3 Flint Stroll (4-1)
#8 Uncle Jeff (4-1)
#10 Kant Beat the Rock (12-1)

Rainbow 6 - 1 3 6 10 / 1 6 9 12 / 7 8 / 4 6 11 13 / 7 / 1 3 4 8 10 12 = $153.60

Rainbow 6 - 6 10 / 1 6 9 12 / 7 8 / 6 11 13 / 7 9 / 1 3 8 = $57.60

PK5 - 1 6 9 12 / 7 8 / 6 11 13 / 7 / 1 3 4 8 10 12 = $72

PK4 - 7 8 / 4 6 11 13 / 7 9 / 1 3 4 8 10 12 - $48


Good Racing Luck
__________________
Good jockeys don't need instructions and bad ones don't follow them

Last edited by Bogey : 09-11-2022 at 12:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2022, 11:51 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
Miles Garrett plays for the Browns

HereWeGo Steelers HereWeGo !
Yep, youre right, still clearing the Maker's fog out of my eyes, Im thinking of the Ohio State guy...I still hope Myles has a great game
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-18-2022, 10:36 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
I have an $1100 bankroll to play football picks this season. I will pick one or two games per weekend until my bankroll runs out or hopefully until the SB.

Week 1

Bengals -6.5 Steelers -121/100 Looking for Joe Burrow to get started early, Cincy always plays the Steelers hard, hoping my guy Miles Garrett has a big game

Cowboys +2.5 Bucs -113/100 Coboys at home, Bucs have a vulnerable right side O line, look for the Cowboy D to have a big night

Good Luck!!...and feel free to post your own picks on this thread
WTF was up with Joe Burrow, 5 TOs, Steelers D should have buried them but Cincy got a chance to win but the choked on the PAT.
TB can still rock despite the pre-season drama, Dallas as usual all hyped up and sputtered coming out of the gate, so much fun watching their fans implode....even so, I thought they would compete, No "O" and mediocre "D"

Only one play today, may play a small parlay later....
Bills -9.5 at home -123/100

SEASON -$234
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-18-2022, 01:10 PM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,644
Default

If you have a DraftKings account they have run a real nice Moneyline Promo the first 2 weeks for Thursday game. You bet moneyline and if your team leads by 7 points at anytime you win. I laid the Bills week one and won in first Quarter. Week 2 took San Diego +165 who was 7-13 last 20 straight up vs KC but looking at the details they were up by 7 at one point 13 out of those last 20.
__________________
"Who won?"

Damar Hamlin
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-18-2022, 02:07 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
If you have a DraftKings account they have run a real nice Moneyline Promo the first 2 weeks for Thursday game. You bet moneyline and if your team leads by 7 points at anytime you win. I laid the Bills week one and won in first Quarter. Week 2 took San Diego +165 who was 7-13 last 20 straight up vs KC but looking at the details they were up by 7 at one point 13 out of those last 20.
TEXAS
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-25-2022, 10:58 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
WTF was up with Joe Burrow, 5 TOs, Steelers D should have buried them but Cincy got a chance to win but the choked on the PAT.
TB can still rock despite the pre-season drama, Dallas as usual all hyped up and sputtered coming out of the gate, so much fun watching their fans implode....even so, I thought they would compete, No "O" and mediocre "D"

Only one play today, may play a small parlay later....
Bills -9.5 at home -123/100

SEASON -$234
Bills dominated on both sides of the ball and easily covered the spread but wasted the juice, but it may have been a costly win with 4 defensive starters sidelined for this weeks game.
Goind with Patrick and KC this week -5 -109/100
SEASON -134
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-25-2022, 12:42 PM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
Bills dominated on both sides of the ball and easily covered the spread but wasted the juice, but it may have been a costly win with 4 defensive starters sidelined for this weeks game.
Goind with Patrick and KC this week -5 -109/100
SEASON -134
Like that game too. Burrow ruptured Appendix in August and had surgery. Not quite 100% so far. Must win today vs Jets.


$100 Parlay Bengals -6.5 Chiefs -4.5, Rams -3 +581
__________________
"Who won?"

Damar Hamlin

Last edited by jms62 : 09-25-2022 at 12:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-02-2022, 10:30 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

very unusual game by Mahommes, never seem to be comfortable or in rhythm, maybe that was because of the Colts D

Going with GB, expect Rodgers to have a big day at home and Mac Jone out at QB
GB -9.5 218/200

Season -243
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-09-2022, 11:20 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

last week all I could do was shake my head....
Going with the Bills this week
Bills -13.5 118/100
Over 44.5 120/100

Season -461
good luck
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-16-2022, 11:09 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

The Steelers "O" sat out last week and could only score a FG and Josh Allen rested his throwing arm after all those TDs, so a push
Dallas +6.5 110/100,
expecting a low scoring game and whoever scores last will win this one by a close margin
Buff -2.5 120/100
I feel like the Bills have something to prove after the playoff loss, I think Allen will pick apart KC's rookie corners and the D will keep Patrick scrambling most of the game
g'luck!

SEason -$481
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-16-2022, 12:36 PM
jms62's Avatar
jms62 jms62 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,644
Default

Cowboys +200
Jags +100
Pats +115

$100 Parlay ML. Cowboys/Jags/Pats +1276
$50 Boosted Parlay Jags-ML/Pats-ML/Bills -12 +2050
__________________
"Who won?"

Damar Hamlin
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-23-2022, 10:41 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
The Steelers "O" sat out last week and could only score a FG and Josh Allen rested his throwing arm after all those TDs, so a push
Dallas +6.5 110/100,
expecting a low scoring game and whoever scores last will win this one by a close margin
Buff -2.5 120/100
I feel like the Bills have something to prove after the playoff loss, I think Allen will pick apart KC's rookie corners and the D will keep Patrick scrambling most of the game
g'luck!

SEason -$481
Fly Eagles Fly...that was an all around bad wager, Bills were able to pull the rabbit out of the hat
Goind with The Packers this week -4.5 110/100

Season -$491
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-30-2022, 10:32 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
Fly Eagles Fly...that was an all around bad wager, Bills were able to pull the rabbit out of the hat
Goind with The Packers this week -4.5 110/100

Season -$491
About ready to throw the towel in...Packers and rogers stink
Taking Niners ML -110/100 ...Stafford has been forcing the passes with lopsided TO ratio
Vikings ML -210/100
Saints ML 100/105...love the Saints at home, as long as the crowd is in the game
wish me luck....
Season -$601
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-06-2022, 05:34 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
About ready to throw the towel in...Packers and rogers stink
Taking Niners ML -110/100 ...Stafford has been forcing the passes with lopsided TO ratio
Vikings ML -210/100
Saints ML 100/105...love the Saints at home, as long as the crowd is in the game
wish me luck....
Season -$601
Everything fell into place last week and got some water off the boat...
Going with Miami on the road -3.5 118/100

Season -$296
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-13-2022, 07:20 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
Everything fell into place last week and got some water off the boat...
Going with Miami on the road -3.5 118/100

Season -$296
damn spread got me again....
AZ on the verge of collapse so I am taking the Rams this week
Rams -2 $236/$200

Season -$414
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-20-2022, 07:33 AM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
damn spread got me again....
AZ on the verge of collapse so I am taking the Rams this week
Rams -2 $236/$200

Season -$414
what a joke weekend....
So Im going all in on the Eagles -6.5 230/200

Season -$750
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-27-2022, 12:04 PM
casp0555's Avatar
casp0555 casp0555 is offline
Saratoga
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Humble,Texas
Posts: 18,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
what a joke weekend....
So Im going all in on the Eagles -6.5 230/200

Season -$750
Squashed....do or die now, bankroll is busted, either hit this or go home
all in on a 5 game parlay
Ravens ML
Bears/Jets under 38
Browns +3.5
Wash ML
Cinn/Tenn over 41.5
$20/$296

-$986 g'luck
__________________
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something" - Plato
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-19-2023, 07:57 AM
moses's Avatar
moses moses is offline
Oriental Park
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,592
Default

Next year, Iíll have to join in here. I sort of took a hiatus from horse racing but am always a big football fan. I had a few clever plays the last two years that worked out well.

Iím going to see what odds I can get but will probably base a parlay this week around the Jags on the moneyline over the Chiefs and an alternate spread for the Eagles over the Giants.

I was all over the Giants beating the Vikings last week but couldnít really put anything else together with that play.

And now, Iíll stop redboarding. Iíll post my bet once I actually make it, if I remember to log on.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.