Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Flemington

Default Lambeau Killer - a great player VS crowd rivalry is on

It's '98 ... The 4-0 Green Bay Packers have won a mind-boggling 29 straight home games at Lambeau field - including several playoff wins.

They face the underdog 4-0 Vikings on Monday Night. All the talking heads make Lambeau sound like an impossible place for road teams.

A Vikings rookie (Moss) catches 5 passes for 190 yards and 2 TD's and also draws a pass interference on a bomb..and has a long TD catch called back for holding. The Vikings destroy the Pack and shatter the Lambeau myth.

Fast forward to 2004 - Moss's last year in Minny... after a 9 catch, 150 yard performance in a Vikings win in his previous trip into Lambeau, Moss is forced to miss the '04 regular season game due to a hamstring.

The Lambeau crowd mercilessly taunts Moss from the sidelines.. even the marching band famously came onto the field and called him out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oHdrnhjQ-0

After losing in Lambeau without Moss, the Vikings get Lambeau revenge in the playoffs - and Moss gets even with the fans.

They quickly jump out to a 17-0 lead in the 1st quarter ... leading to this famous shot of Moss and the scoreboard ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfM8uG1UH1g

After Moss ices the game with his 2nd TD catch in the 4th quarter - he famously pretends to moon the crowd. Everyone's seen that - no need for clip.

This is followed up with an epic post game rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poYvX0OUJe8 <- (Sadly, only a small part of it)

And the cherry on top comes after Moss is fined for the pretend moon - where he tells someone in the parking lot after practice "Next time I might shake my dick at them"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07G23zMGa4g

In Moss's return to Lambeau off the 6 year layoff, we can only hope he does catch a TD late to ice it - and he does shake his dick at the Lambeau crowd after Favre pulls a cell phone out of his pocket - takes a pic and texts it to Jenn Sterger. I realize that might draw a fine larger than James Harrison's - and get flagged for "excessive demonstration" ... but one can hope.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Santa Anita

Is this becoming parody now on purpose as you know ridiculous it is and you're just making fun of yourself? I mean, well it is obviously parody we all know as you're just flat out stating desire to see the penis of Randy Moss.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Flemington

Hottest chick alive ......

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/t...moss_daug.html

I might have to start spamming this place with female college basketball takes in two years.

Go Lady Gators!
Old 10-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Santa Anita

Best football player of all time and also best Dad of all time? He's the best multi tasker ever. So Randy's got a 16 or 17 year old daughter? I guess that means he was younger than she is now when she was born. I hope she succeeds at Florida. Best of luck to her. Hope her knees hold up. You need to research if there's any other little Mosses out there we can track. Only one little Moss isn't enough....any 1 to 14 year olds out there? Get on it.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:45 PM
Flemington

She looks Italian and older than 16.

Tell me you wouldn't hit it.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS View Post
She looks Italian and older than 16.

Tell me you wouldn't hit it.
Maybe looks older than 16, but there is nothing Italian looking about her.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Flemington

I'm talking Sicilian ... not Neapolitan Italian or Italian with Irish girl blood in the pedigree.

Sicily is what .... like a 30 minute boat ride from Africa?