Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Flemington

Default Jets....**** **** ****

So the Pats beat the best team in the NFL today... A team that won in Pittsburg and in NY already. A team who's QB had a breakout game. At this minute the Jets are laboring in Denver, LOL....
Feels about right.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Flemington

Sanchez looking like the player I KNOW HE IS. The player I am sure will show up vs Baltimore and Pittsburg in the playoffs. Lets remember, when the Ravens D dominated the Jets week 1, thats without one of the best defenders in NFL history who will be back soon.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Flemington

LOL
Old 10-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Coach Pants

Old 10-18-2010, 03:05 AM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

So angry. So, angry. 5-1 you fat loser.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:24 PM
Flemington

Patriots are about 40 minutes away from being in first place, ALONE.
Sanchez is what I thought he was. Lets be realistic. The Jets have a better D, set of RB's and set of WR's then New England, I can admit that....BUT TOM BRADY IS TOM BRADY AND MARK SANCHEZ IS WHAT JOEY S THOUGHT HE WAS.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:33 PM

Yeah and Aaron Rodgers looked great in the wind today. You're a pathetic human being. Go back to ignoring your terrible basketball bets and redboarding about football ones you never posted.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:36 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
Yeah and Aaron Rodgers looked great in the wind today. You're a pathetic human being. Go back to ignoring your terrible basketball bets and redboarding about football ones you never posted.
My Bball is fine... Ill update tonight, I lost knicks by a half, and a total today with a 30 point final quarter... Bball is brutal...
Jets lose and your pissy, as the Pats keep rolling along. Lets both be realistic the GB injuries are a total shame, they should be rolling through the NFC, but you cant lose that many key players and still cruise, unless you play the Jets.
As for never posting... Check the time I put my Sat Bball bets, I work Saturday... If I cant post them on DT, I cant post them.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
My Bball is fine... Ill update tonight, I lost knicks by a half, and a total today with a 30 point final quarter... Bball is brutal...
Jets lose and your pissy, as the Pats keep rolling along. Lets both be realistic the GB injuries are a total shame, they should be rolling through the NFC, but you cant lose that many key players and still cruise, unless you play the Jets.
As for never posting... Check the time I put my Sat Bball bets, I work Saturday... If I cant post them on DT, I cant post them.
You're a liar. You posted in that thread since and still didn't acknowledge your losses.

The Pats are lucky and you know it. Should've lost last week, just got a gift pick from Harvin today. I'd rather be pissy after a loss than run away like a total bitch like you.

You're in the midst of yet another mush you pathetic waste.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:40 PM
Keeneland

Nothing douchier than referring to yourself in the third person. Not going to win many football games when you have 3 turnovers and three times as many penalty yards as your opponent.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:41 PM
Flemington

Quote:
You're a liar. You posted in that thread since and still didn't acknowledge your losses.

The Pats are lucky and you know it. Should've lost last week, just got a gift pick from Harvin today. I'd rather be pissy after a loss than run away like a total bitch like you.

You're in the midst of yet another mush you pathetic waste.

O yea, and what does Rodgers have to do with the Jets losing? I need a Vikings touchdown, I got $200 on the over.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Nothing douchier than referring to yourself in the third person. Not going to win many football games when you have 3 turnovers and three times as many penalty yards as your opponent.

Like Sanchez? After the game? Talking about his wideouts drops.... LOL, he is not established, he has done nothing.... His WR's should slap him around.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
O yea, and what does Rodgers have to do with the Jets losing? I need a Vikings touchdown, I got $200 on the over.
If you weren't so fu cking stupid you would've understood my point. And sure you do.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:46 PM
Flemington

Quote:
If you weren't so fu cking stupid you would've understood my point. And sure you do.
WHy are you swearing at me? I cant say **** after the Jets getting dominated, AT HOME? WITHOUT YOU EXPLODING...
Old 10-31-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
WHy are you swearing at me? I cant say **** after the Jets getting dominated, AT HOME? WITHOUT YOU EXPLODING...
Dominated. Dominated? They lost 9-0 and outgained the Packers despite two horrible bogus picks. Domination is what the Jets did to the Pats in Week 2. You're a fat waste of life. Thanks for mushing the Pats by the way Dr. Poison Opinion.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Like Sanchez? After the game? Talking about his wideouts drops.... LOL, he is not established, he has done nothing.... His WR's should slap him around.
Like Sanchez what? If he referred to himself in the third person he's a douche too. But, his receivers did have some drops. He didn't play well. But it's a team effort. They had a missed FG, fumbles, INT's, drops, etc.

I know it's all about you and your internet cred/opinions, so like I told you last week...when you want to discuss stuff realistically let Dahoss know.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:50 PM
Keeneland

Favre isn't going to be happy until he dies on the field I think.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Dominated. Dominated? They lost 9-0 and outgained the Packers despite two horrible bogus picks. Domination is what the Jets did to the Pats in Week 2. You're a fat waste of life. Thanks for mushing the Pats by the way Dr. Poison Opinion.
It cant be in good fun, your out of control. Guess what, Its a win win for me... Vikings score I have a huge NFL day today.... They dont I drop $220.... I care about my $, so maybe Ill route for a Vikings 7.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
It cant be in good fun, your out of control. Guess what, Its a win win for me... Vikings score I have a huge NFL day today.... They dont I drop $220.... I care about my $, so maybe Ill route for a Vikings 7.
You're not a fan, you're not a winning gambler, so your opinion means nothing. It could be in good fun if you weren't a coward and didn't run away like a bitch every time you were wrong. You refuse to take your lumps but you expect me to. Not gonna happen lard lad.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:01 PM
Flemington

Ill take a Pats TD, best of both worlds.