Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell
I think I hear Morty's coffin opening
Old 05-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Oriental Park

Mike Brown **** the bed again
Old 05-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Sha Tin

Me and Ray Allen had the same point total, LeBron missed 100 layups, Mike Brown may be Sumitas, Ben Wallace cant even play defense very well, Rondo looks and talks like Chris Tucker, Wally should play about 8 minutes a game, I cant figure out why Joe Smith and Pavalovic dont play, Doc Rivers seems more concerned with tutoring Rondo than paying attention to the game, etc. At least Sam Cassell was able to be the closer, hit a couple of big shots and almost get in a fight.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bid
Mike Brown **** the bed again
Yeah, who knew "King" James' diarrhea bug was communicable??

He had a chance to semi-redeem himself at the end of the game with an ever makeable lay-up and hershey squirted one more time...How many turnovers did he end up with??

Brutal would be an understatement when describing this game.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 05-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Oriental Park

Its just disgraceful to lose that game if you are a Cleveland fan.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor
Yeah, who knew "King" James' diarrhea bug was communicable??

He had a chance to semi-redeem himself at the end of the game with an ever makeable lay-up and hershey squirted one more time...How many turnovers did he end up with??

Brutal would be an understatement when describing this game.
Obviously James played poorly but the celtics hardly distinguished themselves. Beating Cleveland by 4 at home when James makes 2 FG's is not a good sign for them.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Its just disgraceful to lose that game if you are a Cleveland fan.
You were lucky to be in the game. Celtics were bad too
Old 05-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Oriental Park

Absolutely right. If James plays just bad instead of stinking up the joint Cavs win by 5. If he plays good they win by doubles. The Cavs stink, and the coach is bad, but I think the Celtics are in trouble this series.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Absolutely right. If James plays just bad instead of stinking up the joint Cavs win by 5. If he plays good they win by doubles. The Cavs stink, and the coach is bad, but I think the Celtics are in trouble this series.
The Celtics suddenly look really slow. Cleveland has too many players in the rotation. A slowdown team doesnt need to play 10 guys. They still spend too much time standing around looking at each other.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell
Obviously James played poorly but the celtics hardly distinguished themselves. Beating Cleveland by 4 at home when James makes 2 FG's is not a good sign for them.
I totally agree. They both are capable of playing better ball than they have been playing this post-season. James will have better games this series (is it possible to have worse??), and that's when we can get a real gauge of how this one is going to play out. Which ever team slinks their way out of this series has something else coming to them when they play Detroit. The team has been flat out firing on all cylinders ever since game 3 ended against the Sixers. When Rip and Prince are in rythym, they are ultra tough to play defense against and are a super tough team to transition on.

Pistons in 5 regardless of their opponent. JMO.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 05-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Oriental Park

Towards the end of the game the Cavs get 3-O boards in a row and never call an offensive set, they just wing it. They back the ball out, and just wing it. Not only that but they ultimately end up throwing up some playground shot. Just pathetic, Im going to bed. Probably have a nightmare about Mike Brown
Old 05-06-2008, 10:57 PM
pgardn

The tight games has Cassell in at the end.
Very telling.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
You could easily say the same thing about Pierce and Allen. If they don't go a combined 2-18, the Celtics win easily. Pierce said he knew that if he and Allen could equalize James, the Celtics would be in good shape. Who knew it would happen like that though?
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine
Old 05-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Santa Anita

What often times goes unsaid is the two teams actually played pretty good defense at times. It is the playoffs. As a Cleveland fan it's meaningless to me. This year's Cav's team is less predictable than the 2 months from now weather forecast. It would not shock me if they got swept...it would not shock me if they won the next 4. They are a terrible shooting team. In games they shoot 50 percent they usually blow the team out.

Just think...LeBron was a mere 1 assist and 1 rebound short of the rarely if ever seen unique QUAD double...(points, rebounds, assists, turnovers).

(to be fair Cannon, Pavlovic aprained his ankle AGAIN the 2nd to last game of the season and wasn't even considered playable til game 5 of the Wash series)

I'll keep an open mind in this series. Remember, LeBron was eviscerated after game 2 of the Detroit series last year after two brutally close losses. He seemed to rebound from that ok. KG is right...what is also being ignored is Pierce and Allen also going 2 for 18 combined just as LeBron is also not going to happen again.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob
I think I hear Morty's coffin opening
I guess this is your lucky day.

Listen....Boston won--that's the primary function in these things..to win.

But it's a game that was too close at home for the 66 win team.

Cleveland was 0-2 to Detroit last year.

The best part of Mike Brown's game is the set of "faces that make me look like I know what I'm doing--but I don't" he selects for each game. His philosophy is great...if Lee plays bad...we don't win.

Grade jub ,coach!!

duh...we're down 2 ...led's led the guy who is 2-16 teg dis shud.

wud happund?

oh...duh.....now we still gud a chance....bud we need a four----I mean 3.....who shud teg dis shud? I thing the guy who is 2-17.

wud happund!!?

This is what happens when ownership hires a parrot to transfer their wishes to the court....James Good...everyone else bad.

This is how Brown coaches----this is how ownership wants it because this makes James happy.

Ah wonder why players don't scream at him openly on the court when he has a horrible,DUMB game like this?

And why DOES he do that very same thing to them?

The Cavaliers will go as far as Z and 2 or 3 others are allowed to help the FROZEN ONE.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Thistley Downs

Yer damn fucl<in'-aye straight I'm right.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Thistley Downs

You do that again----and I will tell you something about the 5 Steves that you don't wanna hear.

You got that...Hossy?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Coach Pants

Brick.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Thistley Downs

All right buddy...you just made me spit my donut out in anger.

You wait a minute,Mister.....I'm not holding back this time.