Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2007, 01:51 AM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell
What does Tom Brady have to do with Hester???

LOL well brady wont collapse like grossman obviously but rex probaly was the mvp of the league the first month last year

PWNED
Old 10-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by disappearingdan_akaplaya
LOL well brady wont collapse like grossman obviously but rex probaly was the mvp of the league the first month last year
Never use those 2 players in the same sentence again...
Old 10-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
hey man, just felt like letting you in on a little secret that no one has told you. The wigger thing went out in like '95. So whut U think bout dat? And some melatonin might help for the sleeping problem.

you went out like a long time ago like ok HAHAHAHA(too much beverly hills 906123448764 for you). also since you seem to care enough about me and my sleep or lack of it, my father has been very ill. apparently no1 cared enough to let ya in about the little secret bout DC even though its not that big of a secret, id be surprised if any1 cared bout you at all

PWNED
Old 10-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell
Never use those 2 players in the same sentence again...

ok fine, cade mcnown- rex grossman, coinflip?

PWNED
Old 10-16-2007, 02:35 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishofNDMan
Cause I'm only 21, and if you guys keep cursing my mom and dad won't let me on here anymore.

Don't make promises you can't keep
Old 10-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Gulfstream Park

[quote=JJP]Peyton Manning may be the best player in the league

WHO

Go Patriots
Old 10-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
And Vanilla, just so you know, you could not have been more wrong about Doc Cheney. See, I know people also, people who are a lot closer to the situation than you. I'm going to take what I heard over some backstretch gossip at Hawthorne. Call me crazy....

LOL@vanilla, i really dont think you know people other than who you might know from here if you havent heard anything about the horses physical condition from the past and it wasnt backstretch gossip from chicago it was straight from ny. ill talk sh1t to you or about you anywhere since thats bout all you do all day long on here since you have no life. pretty sad since youre on here 24/7 and have nothing positive to contribute at the very least, it also seems lotsa people here like talkin sh1t bout you.

did i say my father being sick had anything to do with you? nope. once again you felt the need 2 just chime in with your usual BS.

PWNED
Old 10-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Keeneland

Blech!
Old 10-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Trust me, the person i spoke with is very good friends with Zito. Knew FIRST HAND about the situation.

You want to talk about having a life? You are nearly 30, dress and talk like you are 12 and are a hot walker for piece of sh*t 5k claimers at Hawthorne. Wow, maybe by the time I'm your age I can build up such a powerful resume.

What exactly do you contribute other than name dropping 3% jocks that most people have never heard of? Oh, and your oh so informative Bears threads where you take the name of the team they are playing and add a gay twist to it. Hilarious....The rest of the hotwalkers must find that hilarious.

Get a grip Vanilla. Word...

again i have a owners license and have had1 for the last 3 years(also had 1 for a year several years before) and actually OWN horses, you seem to have trouble grasping the difference between a owners license and a hotwalkers license. how many horses have you owned in your life, what do you actually know about horses, do you even have anything knowledgeable to say here regarding them or the sport? what have you actually accomplished in your life? probaly nothing since youre on here all day and dont work and probaly still have mommy and daddy supporting you.........must be nice. im so glad tho i have your approval of me LOL and love how you constantly seem to pass judgement and stereotype people you know ZERO about

i think ill take the word of someone whos actually been on the horses back over your source who's friends with zito and claims to know what the animals condition was this year through zito. say whatya want, im done talking to you till you have something atleast halfway intelligent and decent to say

PWNED
Old 10-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Gulfstream Park

[quote=viscount26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJP
Peyton Manning may be the best player in the league

WHO

Go Patriots
We'll see if a few weeks. If the Colts are getting points at home, they'll get my money.