Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Coach Pants

I hate Urban Meyer. F.uck you, you stupid son of a bitch. You had no shot of winning this game and like the dumbass mormon you are decided to use your QB up in the first half so I wouldn't cover.

You still lost. F.uck you.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig
i can't believe anyone would think the refs were on lsu's side at all, especially after that bullsh!t pass interference call, or considering the amount in total of penalties/yards for both teams.

i think lsu in the end was relentless in wearing down florida, never said quit even after an over 7 minute long scoring drive to start the second half, followed almost immediately by what turned out to be floridas last score of the game.

now, if lsu could only get themselves a better kicker, as colt david cost them some points....
The pass interference call was correct LSU apologist. What about the sideline call? There was conclusive evidence that that guy stepped out? Unless they had a secret camera that we didn't see there was no way that could be called conclusive. Oh yeah secret cameras are for the Sunday games...
Old 10-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell
The pass interference call was correct LSU apologist. What about the sideline call? There was conclusive evidence that that guy stepped out? Unless they had a secret camera that we didn't see there was no way that could be called conclusive. Oh yeah secret cameras are for the Sunday games...
2 things you shouldn't fight this woman on are:

1)Her guns...she lika dem guns man.

2)LSU Tigers

Might help if the Gators hadn't hit their own player in the side of the helmet(and had ball intercepted.) That was pretty much pathetic ball control.You might wanna take care of the ball better if ya wan't to upset a good team.That's a 9 yard call? Right?? The outta bounds play? It was inconclusive,but Gators were laying down late.

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 10-07-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
2 things you shouldn't fight this woman on are:

1)Her guns...she lika dem guns man.

2)LSU Tigers

Might help if the Gators hadn't hit their own player in the side of the helmet(and had ball intercepted.) That was pretty much pathetic ball control.You might wanna take care of the ball better if ya wan't to upset a good team.
Same could be said for LSU, really. If you think that was a great game by the Tigers, you're smoking some good stuff. Florida fell flat on their faces in the 4th quarter (when it counted) and that's what lost us the game. Not one mistake by a sophomore quarterback.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:25 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Les Miles deserves some major credit for some of the calls he made. When he went for it on fourth down with the ball near midfield on that winning drive, that took balls. When he decided to forego an attempt at the tying field goal with the ball inside the 10, that took balls. He played to win and therefore, he deserved to win.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine
Old 10-08-2007, 03:45 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
i was surprised they reversed the call actually. i thought that maybe the guy stepped out, but i really didn't think it was clear. but one of the pass interference calls was wrong, as the defender was going for the ball-the defender has as much right to go for it as the receiver.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:46 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Glorious
Les Miles deserves some major credit for some of the calls he made. When he went for it on fourth down with the ball near midfield on that winning drive, that took balls. When he decided to forego an attempt at the tying field goal with the ball inside the 10, that took balls. He played to win and therefore, he deserved to win.
5/5 on fourth down, which is amazing. florida just didn't come out well in the second half, one score in half the game. but lsu certainly could have looked better first half, and dorsey was not as good as usual either.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
nothing to apologize for btw.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:29 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
5/5 on fourth down, which is amazing. florida just didn't come out well in the second half, one score in half the game. but lsu certainly could have looked better first half, and dorsey was not as good as usual either.
that TD was a big play on a blown coverage.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddthetide
that TD was a big play on a blown coverage.
yeah, i know. embarrassed the lsu d on that play, they looked like they didn't know whether to blitz, or hang back...so then a lukewarm, belated blitz and bam. touchdown gators.

it was a heck of a game. hubby was unhappy and yelling at the t.v. i told him if he wasn't really enjoying it that he should turn it off! i told him early on that lsu would win, don't worry. for some reason, i never got that concerned. it was a heck of a game.

but the best part? listening to these poor bastards on arkansas radio discussing how they could still win the sec west. ha!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
i was surprised they reversed the call actually. i thought that maybe the guy stepped out, but i really didn't think it was clear. but one of the pass interference calls was wrong, as the defender was going for the ball-the defender has as much right to go for it as the receiver.
Only if they dont interfere with the receivers right to the ball in the process, which he clearly did.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
yeah, i know. embarrassed the lsu d on that play, they looked like they didn't know whether to blitz, or hang back...so then a lukewarm, belated blitz and bam. touchdown gators.

it was a heck of a game. hubby was unhappy and yelling at the t.v. i told him if he wasn't really enjoying it that he should turn it off! i told him early on that lsu would win, don't worry. for some reason, i never got that concerned. it was a heck of a game.

but the best part? listening to these poor bastards on arkansas radio discussing how they could still win the sec west. ha!!!
Massive betting scandal uncovered involving all other teams in the SEC west?
Old 10-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
nothing to apologize for btw.
Just trying to get under your skin...which apparantly has not happened...
Old 10-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
Just trying to get under your skin...which apparantly has not happened...

You're just learning this?

Take it from me...it won't happen.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer
You're just learning this?

Take it from me...it won't happen.
A yankee living in a redneck world has to be pretty tough...
Old 10-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
A yankee living in a redneck world has to be pretty tough...

This is so true.

I noticed where she is also a StatePenn fan.

Tough...but not the brightest bulb.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer
This is so true.

I noticed where she is also a StatePenn fan.

Tough...but not the brightest bulb.
Humidity effects judgement
Old 10-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Thistley Downs

Quote:

OOOOOOOOOO
Old 10-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Arlington Park

The refs fixed the humidity too. This was part of the conspiracy, of course.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentToStud
The refs fixed the humidity too. This was part of the conspiracy, of course.