Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Sha Tin

Default LSU refs..the fix is in...

wow...define "conclusive"?
Old 10-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Flemington

Did he say "slow white guy" .....LOL.....Be smarter.......Which one said that? LOL
Old 10-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Did he say "slow white guy" .....LOL.....Be smarter.......Which one said that? LOL
he said the sterotype of...
Old 10-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell
he said the sterotype of...
STILL STUPID.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
STILL STUPID.
why?
Old 10-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Flemington

Quote:
why?
BECAUSE HE IS BRINGING UP RACE during a football game. I don't care,but that's the way guys get fired.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Randwyck

No one gets fired for making fun of white people.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
BECAUSE HE IS BRINGING UP RACE during a football game. I don't care,but that's the way guys get fired.
Please...when your main running back is white on the #1 team when 95% of big schools RB's are black guys than an explaination is fair game. Since when has race become a subject that we are not allowed to talk about?
Old 10-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Please...when your main running back is white on the #1 team when 95% of big schools RB's are black guys than an explaination is fair game. Since when has race become a subject that we are not allowed to talk about?
You can talk all you want to about race.I'm saying these guys calling games would be real stupid to ever bring it up.Like Skippy said,it's o.k. for this guy cuz he said something about "slow white guy." If he said anything about another race ,he would be toast.Just ask that LYONS guy who does local Dodger stuff (instead of national FOX baseball stuff.)
Old 10-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Sha Tin

Even though I won (FL covered) I wanted LSU to lose so there would be complete anarchy in college football...
Old 10-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
You can talk all you want to about race.I'm saying these guys calling games would be real stupid to ever bring it up.Like Skippy said,it's o.k. for this guy cuz he said something about "slow white guy." If he said anything about another race ,he would be toast.Just ask that LYONS guy who does local Dodger stuff (instead of national FOX baseball stuff.)
The man dropped his pants on first base on national TV.They don't call him psycho for nothin'
Old 10-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
What about bringing up religion?
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine
Old 10-06-2007, 11:35 PM
Keeneland

I'm so sick to my stomach I can barely stand it.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Glorious
What about bringing up religion?
They didn't bring up religion on that telecast,and I haven't ever heard them do that.

If you mean the coach of UCLA BEING A JESUS FREAK? That is an addiction.I've seen it 1st hand.Christianity is a religion.I am not talking about that.I am talking about these freaks that can't fart without thanking Jesus for giving them the wind to do it.Why do I know Carl is a Jesus Freak? Because he brought it up in an interview.He injected it where it didn't belong.That's his business.We don't need to know about that.Catholics don't do that.Jesus Freaks can't keep from doing it.Because it's their lil addiction.So,of course it's on their minds 24/7(like any addict.)
Old 10-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
They didn't bring up religion on that telecast,and I haven't ever heard them do that.

If you mean the coach of UCLA BEING A JESUS FREAK? That is an addiction.I've seen it 1st hand.Christianity is a religion.I am not talking about that.I am talking about these freaks that can't fart without thanking Jesus for giving them the wind to do it.Why do I know Carl is a Jesus Freak? Because he brought it up in an interview.He injected it where it didn't belong.That's his business.We don't need to know about that.Catholics don't do that.Jesus Freaks can't keep from doing it.Because it's their lil addiction.So,of course it's on their minds 24/7(like any addict.)
That's their business if they want to say it... no offense.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:38 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungator26
That's their business if they want to say it... no offense.
And it's my business then (since they see fit to tell us) for me to say I am not letting them make the decisions about our system of gov't(which is exactly what they've been trying to do.) It's a war. It's just that some choose to ignore it.Like it or not,they want to force their "everything" on to the rest of us,and I am not giving them respect(because they don't respect anybody else's views.)It's not "their religion" that's the problem.Christianity is not the problem.It's the fact that they try to force their views on the rest of us.That's addiction.They can't rest until everybody lives under their rules.That's addiction.He's gone.This is his last season...Karl is Toast.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:25 AM
pgardn

Wink

Quote:
And it's my business then (since they see fit to tell us) for me to say I am not letting them make the decisions about our system of gov't(which is exactly what they've been trying to do.) It's a war. It's just that some choose to ignore it.Like it or not,they want to force their "everything" on to the rest of us,and I am not giving them respect(because they don't respect anybody else's views.)It's not "their religion" that's the problem.Christianity is not the problem.It's the fact that they try to force their views on the rest of us.That's addiction.They can't rest until everybody lives under their rules.That's addiction.He's gone.This is his last season...Karl is Toast.
Cant you see they are just trying to save people...

BTW
You are bound for Hell satan man.

First face ever, evah used by pgardn
Old 10-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Dee Tee Stables

i can't believe anyone would think the refs were on lsu's side at all, especially after that bullsh!t pass interference call, or considering the amount in total of penalties/yards for both teams.

i think lsu in the end was relentless in wearing down florida, never said quit even after an over 7 minute long scoring drive to start the second half, followed almost immediately by what turned out to be floridas last score of the game.

now, if lsu could only get themselves a better kicker, as colt david cost them some points....
Old 10-07-2007, 09:58 AM
pgardn

In the last quarter, when it really counted, LSU just flat out beat Florida up on the line of scrimmage.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Thistley Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgardn
In the last quarter, when it really counted, LSU just flat out beat Florida up on the line of scrimmage.
Great call on Ohio State...Pee.