Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-28-2007, 10:33 AM
The Curragh

Default Steriods - Steelers - Barry Bonds

This story is very interesting. A big bust just went down in Orlando and the Steerlers team Doctor is linked. He purchased $150,000 worth of human growth hormones from this online pharmacy. He claims it was for his elderly patients

Barry Bonds wore a size 10 shoe in his 20's. Now he wears a size 13

It is on espn radio now. Wow, wow, wow.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MinsToPost
This story is very interesting. A big bust just went down in Orlando and the Steerlers team Doctor is linked. He purchased $150,000 worth of human growth hormones from this online pharmacy. He claims it was for his elderly patients

He probably wears smaller undies now though.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bababooyee
This reminded me of a funny quote by a bodybuilder (a really big, juiced up guy):

"Yes, I get that: your balls might shrink while on it...but last time I checked I didn't fu*k with my balls. It's the shaft you use, isn't it? And it dosen't shrink...." Lee Priest, Professional Bodybuilder
A close friend of mine got gynocomastia (sp?) and had to have a breast reduction...the price we pay for 'beauty'
Old 02-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Churchill Downs

Reminds me of a story heard in the gym... female bodybuilder says, "I don't like some of these new steroids, they make me grow hair in funny places." "Where did you grow the hair at?" her lifting partner asks. She replies, "on my balls."

Old 02-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Golden Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MinsToPost

Gary Matthews Jr., supposedly too. He just parlayed his free agent year into a $50 million contract. Only a matter of time before the other names are released.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:04 AM
Bowie

Talking

Evander Holyfield aka Evan Fields. This guy is a total clown and deserves to be exposed for the absolute phonie that he is. Comes to the ring singing Christian music when 5 minutes earlier he was banging some chick he's never seen before. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just save me the choir boy act. He has more babies running around than a first year Coolmore stallion. And what a brilliant name to use, Evan Fields. Hmmm, who could that be.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Gulfstream Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManilaRose
Evander Holyfield aka Evan Fields. This guy is a total clown and deserves to be exposed for the absolute phonie that he is. Comes to the ring singing Christian music when 5 minutes earlier he was banging some chick he's never seen before. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just save me the choir boy act. He has more babies running around than a first year Coolmore stallion. And what a brilliant name to use, Evan Fields. Hmmm, who could that be.