Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Flemington

Default Tom Brady...

I think he won the MVP award tonight. 3 weeks ago I would have said Vick in a runaway. Rivers stinks IMO and they are likely out of the playoffs because of KC. I called that 1
I think voters will realize how much more he is doing with less, since losing the GOAT.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Flemington

It actually looks like Brady lock city for MVP unless Vick freaks out and they maybe go undefeated the rest of the way.
Brady has the best passer rating in the league and a sick 23 touchdowns to only 4 interceptions. Comical when you think how many Peyton alone has thrown the past 3 weeks.
Brady is the best EVER. SHOW ME A QB, ALL TIME WHO HAS DONE MORE WITH LESS.
Brady might actually have 27 TD passes. Not sure if that was updated after tonights game.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:25 AM
Havre de Grace

Vick is still very streaky and hasnt played even half-season yet! Brady is on fire this season and is maturing into the HOF player he was destined to be.
Peyton is so stymied by injuries to offense and defense that it's a miracle they've won 6 games
Old 12-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmgirvan View Post
Vick is still very streaky and hasnt played even half-season yet! Brady is on fire this season and is maturing into the HOF player he was destined to be.
Peyton is so stymied by injuries to offense and defense that it's a miracle they've won 6 games
Brady was a HOF if he retired 3 years ago.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Idlewild Airport

I think he is the best quarterback of all time.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Flemington

The Patriots win a home game like that every year since I started watching them.

The year Arizona went to the Super Bowl (and almost won it) They beat them about 48-3 at home with Matt Casell in the snow. Last year - they led the Titans like 52-0 at halftime in the snow and beat them like 59-7.

There was no snow last night - but there was 35 MPH winds. Sanchez doesn't look so good in extreme wind.

This is the last comment I will ever make on NFL football.

Sure, I have a lot of common sense, but when I attempt to talk football I'm basically this guy...

Danny Woodhead and a 20-year-old rookie Tight End have become bigger match-up problems for defenses that Randy Moss was. It's got to be the strength and conditioning coach.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Idlewild Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Indomitable DrugS View Post
The Patriots win a home game like that every year since I started watching them.

The year Arizona went to the Super Bowl (and almost won it) They beat them about 48-3 at home with Matt Casell in the snow. Last year - they led the Titans like 52-0 at halftime in the snow and beat them like 59-7.

There was no snow last night - but there was 35 MPH winds. Sanchez doesn't look so good in extreme wind.

This is the last comment I will ever make on NFL football.

Sure, I have a lot of common sense, but when I attempt to talk football I'm basically this guy...

Danny Woodhead and a 20-year-old rookie Tight End have become bigger match-up problems for defenses that Randy Moss was. It's got to be the strength and conditioning coach.
Sanchez has small hands, like a carny...needs warm temps
Old 12-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Flemington

Not sure it matters what happens the rest of the way. TB is MVP, another huge performance.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Not sure it matters what happens the rest of the way. TB is MVP, another huge performance.
I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong about the Patriots. They do seem to be getting better each and every week. Belichek has done a tremendous job with that team.